Gaza the brainwashing of children continues

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Young Relatives of Deceased Hamas MP Umm Nidal, Wish to Follow in Her Footsteps on a childrens program if such a thing exists in that place
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=663_1366051184#kg8Sb0XRjfLzUqDm.99

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=663_1366051184

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This will be our fight tomorrow by Ron Prosor

In its short history, Israel has repeatedly confronted the moral dilemmas that go hand-in-hand with combating terrorism long before the rest of the world has woken up to the threat.
Time and again, the international community has condemned Israel for its measures to protect its citizens, and time and again the international community has found itself adopting these same measures when the danger eventually hits home.
Today, Israel is again under attack — both by Hamas and by the supposed liberals who find it easier to rationalize the actions of a terrorist group than defend a democratic nation.
They employ a “yes, but” retort: “Yes, Hamas calls for Israel’s destruction, fires rockets at Israeli cities and kidnaps Israeli teens, but Israel brought this on itself.”
It’s time to abandon the romantic notion of Hamas as “freedom fighters.” It should be clear by now that it is a radical terror organization with a global extremist Islamic agenda.
In Gaza, nothing is off-limits for Hamas — not hospitals, where Hamas sets up command centers, and certainly not UN schools, where stores of rockets have been found in recent days.
Below Gaza’s nurseries and nursing homes, Hamas has built a vast underground complex of terror tunnels that lead to the doorsteps of Israeli communities.
For years, the international community believed that it was sending aid to assist the Palestinian people in Gaza. Hamas instead poured these funds into its underground terror operations.
Any faith in Hamas by the liberal elite should have vanished the moment it became clear that Hamas has been exploiting houses of faith and other civilian sanctuaries to conceal its terror tunnels.
Rather than expose Hamas’ duplicity, the media often fuel Hamas’ cycle of violence. Exploiting the news trope of “If it bleeds, it leads,” Hamas deliberately fires rockets at Israel from narrow alleys between mosques and clinics and elementary schools.
When Israel responds to defend its citizens, the media reflexively broadcast images of dead Palestinians and grieving mothers — omitting the fact that Hamas intentionally put them in harm’s way.
This leads to an outpouring of condemnation against Israel and gives Hamas powerful incentive to continue endangering civilians.
In a region filled with complexities, at least one equation is simple: When it is quiet in Israel, it will be quiet in Gaza. Hamas, however, employs an entirely different calculation.
It’s using its own people as human shields to rack up Palestinian casualties and win sympathy.
There is nothing noble or responsible in suggesting a moral equivalence between a democratic nation and a terrorist group because of an unequal casualty count. What moral code demands that Israel be punished simply because Hamas has failed to commit the mass murder it intended?
And, again, all this misses the real story: The Islamist terrorist threat that Israel faces today is not isolated or localized.
From Boston to Brussels to Benghazi, extremists have brought their war to our skyscrapers, schools and subways. Groups like ISIS, al Qaeda, Boko Haram, Hezbollah and Hamas all share a disdain for democracies, a contempt for modernity and a determination to destroy our way of life.
Israel is on the frontline of this global war, facing phenomena that other Western democracies have yet to confront. Make no mistake, Israel’s battle today will determine how we all live tomorrow.
Ron Prosor is Israel’s ambassador to the United Nations.

Shirley

Aug 15, 2011
Ohio USA
Hamas is so evil and so crazy and they do not care at all about the safety of their people. My heart aches for the Palestinian people and for Israel b/c what can you do when confronted by so much evil!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Shirley said:
Hamas is so evil and so crazy and they do not care at all about the safety of their people. My heart aches for the Palestinian people and for Israel b/c what can you do when confronted by so much evil!
I agree, I want to know where the Palestinians in Gaza are supposed to flee though, in such a cramped city. something like 1.6 million people in a city the size of Philadelphia. I cant help but to wonder what else could have been done short of blowing them sky high, but apparently Israel has tried other solutions concerning the tunnels. How can this be the best source of action?

Shirley

Aug 15, 2011
Ohio USA
I saw on Fox News that most Palestinian people are sick of Hamas but are too afraid to speak out against them. I don't think Israel has any choice but to try to kill every single last Hamas Soldier. The poor Palestinian people are just like sitting ducks without wings.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Wow I just found out that the population in Gaza is now at 1.816 million

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel has raised and nutured several generations of terrorists in their own backyard.......now they are reaping. We are just as guilty - God have mercy on all of us.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
NO MORE CEASE FIRES..................GO ISRAEL....NOW...... OR....YOU WILL REGRET IT IN A FEW YEARS.
This is it folks...........hide-en-watch

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
The following is from an acquaintance of mine:

My official statement on Gaza - There are NO HAMAS ROCKETS.

But the Israeli Mossad has PLENTY for this false flag. And if you find that too hard to swallow, just skip to the last portion of this article, "And it is not just the Israelis".

The rocket lie/false flag is being spewed to justify destroying Gaza, and that is the final answer No Hamas rockets? Crazy you say? Consider something then - I am former U.S. intelligence and therefore know how to get answers, know hundreds of Muslims, and also spent two years inside the Jewish community considering conversion to that religion. I have a lot more exposure to this topic than most people and I will state it flatly, based upon observation, conversation and experience - Hamas has NO ROCKETS, no guns, NOTHING AT ALL including NO EXPLOSIVES and the entire sky show last night to make people feel sorry for Israel was a giant load of unadulterated BULL****.

There are NO Hamas tunnels allowing the smuggling of weapons into Gaza, (do not let the media fakery fool you)

And I want to make this point PERFECTLY CLEAR: American ground penetrating radar has made ANY tunnels impossible AT LEAST SINCE SPACE SHUTTLE COLUMBIA, A PRODUCT OF THE 1970'S FIRST LAUNCHED and if you find THAT hard to believe, read the first paragraph on the second page here, and THINK.

With the kind of police state Gaza is and how tight the Israelis are, even without satellite based ground penetrating radar which has been good enough to reveal said tunnels since the late 70's AT A MINIMUM there would be no way to get one dug simply because security is too tight. The entire tunnel meme is another lie hatched to provide plausibility for the lies being spewed about rockets. However, the tunnels can easily be proven false by the virtually complete lack of weaponry such as guns in Gaza, which proves no tunnels exist, if even ONE did the Palestinians would be armed to the teeth yet they answer Israeli gunfire with only bricks and rubble left over from the Israeli bombings. In this situation, a little thinking can go a long way towards totally debunking the lies, even one tunnel would get 10,000 guns into gaza overnight and the Palestinians would certainly use them.

I discovered the rockets were phony in 2002. At that time the Jenin massacre was going on and I had contact with several people in Palestine, who could not figure out WHO ON EARTH would EVER suicide bomb Israel when the consequences in Palestine would end up being so grave. And after watching a repeated pattern happen over and over again - the moment a truce was signed "HAMAS" would break it with another suicide bombing, only to have Israel bulldoze a neighborhood within hours, complete with a perfect DNA match from the explosion scene to the neighborhood DAYS TOO SOON that it was all a bag of lies, and that Israel had to be doing the bombings themselves for propaganda purposes. At that time, Israel had produced a phony "baby bomber" toy, claiming it was a favorite in Palestine, and was posting many pictures of Hamas launching finely produced beautifully painted rockets at Israel.

But in the effort to get a stunning psy op, Israel missed a couple salient points: The import restrictions on Gaza were so tight that there was no way to get the type of paint the rockets were painted with, which made their manufacture as presented completely impossible. Additionally, the border accesses were so closely regulated that there was no way to get any sort of rocket propellant into Gaza, and if you think you can do that with drain cleaner I beg to question what group you hung out with in High School. The chemistry just is not there, what is being launched from Gaza is a finely produced product using high performance materials that Palestinians have no access to, and has ballistics which may appear crude but are yet again impossible without some form of decent engineering and manufacturing which the Palestinians do not have ANYWHERE. These things did not come out of a muffler shop.

At first I was suspicious of Muslims and believed the suicide bomber meme like anyone else, it is a well done psy op that will fool a lot of people.

But I have known MANY muslims, and have even had them as room mates, and universally ALL said that any suicide bomber will go straight to hell because it is against Islam to kill yourself on purpose. And I had lengthy conversations with several, digging for all possible angles to prove suicide bombers were real, yet NONE ever knew a suicide bomber, or ANYONE from ANY group of radicals that would do such a thing. The only answer I got was that it was OK to take risks in war, such as a risky delivery of a bomb to be placed to go off when the guy who delivered it was not there, and this is true of all warfare, but that to just set the bomb off while it was attached to you is completely forbidden.

So now we get to the common sense of the situation with suicide bombers, and that is that they are phony and it is rock stupid to kill yourself during a "successful" bombing because doing so makes it certain you will never succeed again. That is NOT the way anyone with brains would fight a war. Now back to the rockets
The entire rocket meme is something that requires one of two things to believe:

1. either you have to be foolishly stupid OR:

2: You do not know the situation on the ground in Gaza.

Israel rules Gaza with more than an iron fist. All access points are SO controlled that often fewer than 30 people per day or less will get through one because the inspections are so thorough. There is simply NO WAY to smuggle things in and out of Gaza. Israel controls Gaza entirely. This means that no bullets, no guns, no explosives, no rocket propellant, no raw materials that can add up to the preceeding, NOTHING AT ALL gets into Gaza to do rockets with, it would be far easier to find a way to get a gun in and the number of bricks thrown proves even that does not ever happen. To think that a high performance item that requires several unique and completely banned and controlled components to make it function could EVER be built in Gaza is a meme for the foolish, surely common sense says no and there is nothing magical about Arab farts that makes it possible to build things from them.

The rockets are the job of the Mossad, and ERETZ Israel is the objective.

According to the old testament, the "Jews" have a right to Israel, and for as long as there are non Jews with land in Israel, Jewish rights and heritage are being violated and ANYTHING, NO MATTER HOW EVIL, can be done to the muslim "invaders" to restore "proper birth right."

Obviously with a majority of "Jews" being luciferian and from Europe it is all bogus anyway, but religion often equals a form of concience where nothing rational needs to add up. And when it comes to modern Israel, this reality is obvious.

So, despite how evil it may be, a lie is being hatched with these rockets to get rid of Gaza and make it entirely Jewish so Israel can take a step towards being complete, rockets which are probably perfectly accurate and being cherry launched by Israeli intelligence for Iron Dome to shoot down for a huge propaganda display fronted by the Israelis themselves. They need something great on television to garner world sympathy and surely they accomplished it. But before you believe the story that goes with the fireworks, consider the situation surrounding it, IT COULD NEVER HAPPEN AS STATED for numerous reasons, each of which would totally shut it down on a one off basis.

And another tidbit - WHERE are these rockets among the rubble? All the bombings are on "rocket strongholds", right? So WHERE ARE THEY? Why has the ziopress failed to document their presense with anything other than a pristine photo op showing them in launch position? We should have seen a few dented dusty ones in the rubble by now if they were as stated . . . . .

But there is documented proof of people exploding on video, right? Here is how that really happens
Muslims frequently work for Jews, and package delivery is one of the jobs. Most deliveries are legitimate, but even having one in a million actually be a bomb is enough to seed the arena of public opinion that Muslims do bombings and kill themselves for honor. Reality? Many bombings are in fact disguised as routine deliveries with the victim carrying the bomb, and the perpetrator holding a cell phone to call in the detonation on a totally unaware package carrier.

And it is not just the Israelis, the fake attack meme is done by the American military as well
There is plenty of precedent for this, and it is not only the Jews doing this, the U.S. military does it too.
During the Iraq war, the American soldiers were pulling over drivers, impounding their cars, and when the cars were returned the drivers were instructed to go to the police station to pay the fine. During the time the Army had the cars, they would pack them full of expolsives and then detonate these explosives when the driver arrived at the police station. You may remember that during the Iraq war, there were tons of "suicide bombings" at police stations. THIS was the reason.

But it failed a couple times, and the Army got caught.

1. On May 13, 2005, a 64 year old Iraqi farmer, Haj Haidar Abu Sijjad, took his tomato load in his pickup truck from Hilla to Baghdad , accompanied by Ali, his 11 years old grandson. They were stopped at an American check point and were asked to dismount. An American soldier climbed on the back of the pickup truck, followed by another a few minutes later, and thoroughly inspected the tomato filled plastic containers for about 10 minutes. Haj Haidar and his grandson were then allowed to proceed to Baghdad .

A minute later, his grandson told him that he saw one of the American soldiers putting a grey melon size object in the back among the tomato containers. The Haj immediately slammed on the brakes and stopped the car at the side of the road, at a relatively far distance from the check point. He found a time bomb with the clock ticking tucked among his tomatoes. He immediately recognized it, as he was an ex-army soldier. Panicking, he grabbed his grandson and ran away from the car. Then, realizing that the car was his only means of work, he went back, took the bomb and carried it in fear. He threw it in a deep ditch by the side of the road that was dug by Iraqi soldiers in preparation for the war, two years ago.

Upon returning from Baghdad , he found out that the bomb had indeed exploded, killing three sheep and injuring their shepherd in his head. He thanked God for giving him the courage to go back and remove the bomb, and for the luck in that the American soldiers did not notice his sudden stop at a distance and his getting rid of the bomb.

"They intended it to explode in Baghdad and claim that it is the work of the 'terrorists', or 'insurgents' or who call themselves the 'Resistance'.

2. An American manned check point confiscated the driver license of a driver and told him to report to an American military camp near Baghdad airport for interrogation and in order to retrieve his license. The next day, the driver did visit the camp and he was allowed in the camp with his car. He was admitted to a room for an interrogation that lasted half an hour. At the end of the session, the American interrogator told him: ‘OK, there is nothing against you, but you do know that Iraq is now sovereign and is in charge of its own affairs. We have forwarded your papers and license to al-Kadhimia police station for processing. Go there with this clearance to reclaim your license. At the police station, ask for Lt. Hussain Mohammed, who is waiting for you now. Go there now quickly, before he leaves his shift work”.

The driver did leave in a hurry, but was soon alarmed with a feeling that his car was driving as if carrying a heavy load, and he also became suspicious of a low flying helicopter that kept hovering overhead, as if trailing him. He stopped the car and inspected it carefully. He found nearly 100 kilograms of explosives hidden under the back seat and along the two back doors.

The only feasible explanation for this incident is that the car was indeed booby trapped by the Americans and intended for the al-Khadimiya Shiite district of Baghdad. The helicopter was monitoring his movement and witnessing the anticipated “hideous attack by foreign elements”.

3. The same scenario was repeated in Mosul , in the north of Iraq . A car was confiscated along with the driver’s license. He did follow up on the matter and finally reclaimed his car but was told to go to a police station to reclaim his license. Fortunately for him, the car broke down on the way to the police station. The inspecting car mechanic discovered that the spare tire was fully laden with explosives.

Obviously none of this type of news makes it to CNN, but rest assured it is exactly the same thing as the rockets being launched from Palestine, it is FALSE FLAG ALL THE WAY. The false flag meme is so old and worn out it is amazing it still occasionally works, I suggest people re-think what is going on in Gaza if they believe ANY of the official word of rockets AT ALL.

World Changer wrote:

" Are the tunnels they are showing Israel movie sets? The “Hamas” soldiers they show running thru them look way too well fed to be Palestinians."

My response: The tunnels are obvious movie propaganda. Just look at them and THINK, they are PURE B.S., with perfectly white concrete, one had a manicured perfect round entrance, it does not EVER happen that way for real, legitimate tunnels look like they are coal mine shafts. There is no point in wasting materials to make them look pretty other than propaganda purposes and ground penetrating radar makes them laughably IMPOSSIBLE in a totally controlled zone such as Gaza. Yep, the POOR JEWS have absolutely NO HIGH TECH HARDWARE AT ALL to find them with. NOPE.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Now that was funny...actually hillarious!
smiley-laughing025.gif

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Nathanael....is wrong on this one.....America is with Bibi....Our present administration is not.....all nations will come against...even America.....
did ya see all the nations coming against Israel?...........along with all the nations which have kept silent.....
Hate to say it...but.....this could be the one.

Here is what I meant by America is with Bibi::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Christians are for Bibi.......so called liberal Christians seem to be against. The luke warm type.....take Pelosi the other day said "if our borders were closed, we would not have Moses" SICK!!!!!......Remember last year she was rebuked by a high priest....which he said.."Denounce your faith (Catholic), for we do not recognize the god you serve".....oooooooooooooRahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

WE STAND WITH ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Israeli Iron Dome rocket defense appears to be a giant hoax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM0J0LI1ymA