The Jazz Man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Use the Fear

Aug 12, 2019
Brisbane
Faith
Atheist
Country
Australia
you might go read again, Jesus did not say that wadr.
no one is "going" anywhere that i can read anyway
Jesus says anything you believers want him to say, that's why there's so many Christian churches you can choose from.

Personally I love to pick up poisonous snakes, and take many young maidens for my concubines.

And who are you, to stand between me and your God?

Who are you, man?

Use the Fear

Aug 12, 2019
Brisbane
Faith
Atheist
Country
Australia
Use the Fear said:
"There's nothing outside myself than what my inner mind is telling me. For all I know nothing exists expect me, in fact nothing does."

UtF,
If this is all in your mind, (nothing outside you exists) then why did you "invent" all of this (God, Christ, Our Beliefs, etc) if it is going to do nothing but upset you? Not the brightest thing — to argue with yourself.
In the end you better hope I am not God himself, no, never. Because in the end if I am, all I can say is that I will have the utmost mercy upon you.

And mercy is all you believers will ever comprehend.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the end you better hope I am not God himself, no, never. Because in the end if I am, all I can say is that I will have the utmost mercy upon you.

And mercy is all you believers will ever comprehend.
You keep trying to have your cake, and eat it too. Sadly, you are talking to yourself, arguing with yourself, and eventually you can only both win AND LOSE the argument... with yourself…. since you feel none of this exists anywhere but in your own mind.

Be careful! This borders on a mental condition.

Use the Fear

Aug 12, 2019
Brisbane
Faith
Atheist
Country
Australia
You keep trying to have your cake, and eat it too. Sadly, you are talking to yourself, arguing with yourself, and eventually you can only both win AND LOSE the argument... with yourself…. since you feel none of this exists anywhere but in your own mind.

Be careful! This borders on a mental condition.
I don't eat cakes, since it's evident that sugar is highly addictive. Although it doesn't seem to trouble most adults feeding their children large quantities of it on their birthday's. Seems like a normal practice for our society, seems like people just follow any stupid belief without question.

Why?

Because it makes them feel good. But actually in reality you don't feel good by eating sugar, you feel your brain release serotonin. Saying you feel good doesn't mean the cake is actually good, understand that.

Don't talk to me about mental conditions, when you are just another believer who is drugged up on the goodness of a chemical in your brain you call God.