The Jazz Man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At least they are my own idea's, and I'm not formulating them on the bases of what a Jewish preacher thought he could do to people if they rejected him.

Explain to me how I would benefit accepting such a person who'd use intimidation to reach me? Explain to me how I would not feel like a complete scumbag to believe something I must make other people believe?
I have gone as far as I am able with since it is apparent your only purpose here is to run down and cast aside things which you do not and cannot understand. My purpose is NOT to make other people believe. When and if you ever really sincerely interested we might continue... but for now aufwiedersehen.

Use the Fear

Aug 12, 2019
Brisbane
Faith
Atheist
Country
Australia
Actually, Jesus said sinners and tax collectors would make it into the kingdom and it was religious men who He had the harsh words for. I mean, let that sink in. It is religious men who would condemn you, who would even dare to judge you, who Jesus has harsh words for.
Actually, Jesus said the prostitutes and the tax collector's are going to heaven ahead of the religious hypocrites.

Sinner's who reject the message go to hell :)

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Again, another opinion.

(Those that do not know themselves, will never be known)

Again, another non sequitur. You don't seem to know yourself, and yet unless you've been hiding down in your parent's basement staring into the glow of your computer screen for the last ten years, there's a good chance that somebody knows you. You are known to them. You understand the difference between knowing and known, right?

If you are the knower, then you are not the known. Likewise, omniscience cannot, by definition; be known.

Reactions: GodsGrace

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
By definition, nothing can't exist.
clap.gif

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Well, if you believe you have to follow anyone in the first place, then you are an imitator. To be like someone else strip's you of all your individuality, takes away your ability to think for yourself, and makes you a pretty crappy human being overall.
Or, if you're following the right people,,,
it makes you better.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
At least they are my own idea's, and I'm not formulating them on the bases of what a Jewish preacher thought he could do to people if they rejected him.

Explain to me how I would benefit accepting such a person who'd use intimidation to reach me? Explain to me how I would not feel like a complete scumbag to believe something I must make other people believe?
So you're not here to make us believe what YOU believe?
You asked a question in the O.P. - you made some statements.

So now we all feel sorry for you and are trying to help you (except me of course)
So why are you fighting with everyone instead of listening?

I think you and I know why,,,maybe some others too.
It's OK to be an atheist...just be honest about it.

Reactions: Willie T

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
From what part of your psychotic belief did you pull that thought from? How did you arrive at the conclusion that I was looking for sympathy, and not anything else.
Well, pray, tell ----
What ELSE are you looking for?

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Use the Fear said:
"There's nothing outside myself than what my inner mind is telling me. For all I know nothing exists expect me, in fact nothing does."

UtF,
If this is all in your mind, (nothing outside you exists) then why did you "invent" all of this (God, Christ, Our Beliefs, etc) if it is going to do nothing but upset you? Not the brightest thing — to argue with yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: GodsGrace

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Use the Fear said:
"There's nothing outside myself than what my inner mind is telling me. For all I know nothing exists expect me, in fact nothing does."

UtF,
If this is all in your mind, (nothing outside you exists) then why did you "invent" all of this (God, Christ, Our Beliefs, etc) if it is going to do nothing but upset you? Not the brightest thing — to argue with yourself.
This was rather obvious from the O.P.
It's kind of obvious when someone is really in trouble and needs some kind of help.
This just wasn't there.
I love talking to atheists....but the honest ones.

I like to talk to them about Lawrence Krauss these days.
I find him fascinating.
Scientists are desperate .....
He claims something could come from nothing.
Amazing....

Reactions: Willie T

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
It is the same as I have been saying: to know both good and evil, life and death. But in the context of Jesus asking why he called Him good, Jesus was in that evil state of the flesh that dies. Then He rose again and was good again with God.
ah, ok. Dont be etching that in stone imo, k

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

yes, hence if you dig a pit for others, you end up in it yourself is written, i think? And its quite possible we are described as two men in a bed bc we made up the ego, and that is the part that does not really exist?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
It is written.
Scott, "stay here for the present," remember? Bro imo do whatever you gotta do, take a poll, get a clue, something, to realize that you do not know what is written there, and you prolly got it wrong, ok. No, it is not written, what you said up there, i sure dont think
It is the same as I have been saying: to know both good and evil, life and death. But in the context of Jesus asking why he called Him good, Jesus was in that evil state of the flesh that dies. Then He rose again and was good again with God.
the flesh is not evil, Scott, flesh thinking is?

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the flesh is not evil, Scott, flesh thinking is?
All who are born of the flesh since Adam are evil. But since Christ has done away with that enmity against God in His body, indeed it is only in the mind:

Romans 8:7
"Because the carnal mind is enmity against God"