The Key to Discipleship

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
exactly , dont sit under those who are not of Christ , of that annointing .
so , why are churches now letting Imams come in and teach the people .
why are people sitting under and allowing those who have come within
and yet are not of us to teach and to seduce the people .
Why are so many sitting under anti christs who try and smooth talk the people
into believing GOD is fine with all religoins , that one dont really NEED to believe IN JESUS CHRIST
but just do some good . CAUSE THAT IS OF ANTI CHRIST .
many are sitting under leaders of the wrong annointing . who have made GOD and CHRIST into a minsistir of sin
under the guise its love . many are listening to the seducers . The very seducers that JOHN himself was warning about .
WHO IS A LIAR . HE that DENIES JESUS IS THE CHRIST . guess what dude , EVERY FALSE RELIGION DOES THAT
yet pope francis and many others do the work of anti christ to sell an idea of a false love .
ITS meant to ONLY GATHER the tribes , the religoins , humanity to be as one .
UNDER WHO . NOT GOD , NOT CHRIST . TIME TO preach the true gospel of JESUS CHRIST .
not the social inclusive lie .
Amen, amigo, thank you for sounding the alarm. It started out with being unequally yoked with unbelieving Jews/Israel.....and then this led to saying that Jews dont' really need the gospel, they are saved through the old covenant and just because God is merciful. (Which of course is strange since the gospel is OF the Jews and TO the Jews FIRST.) But now this looks like it is even morphing into nobody really needs Jesus and His gospel to be saved after all. And even worse this is leading to pagan religious leaders being invited to preach/teach congregations of Christ's flock.......rather than we preaching to THEM the gospel...?? It's all so misguided....people are being deceived. We can see how this has been progressing like the proverbial frog slowly heating up until the frog is boiled to death. The roaring lion seeking who he may devour has been hard at work...it's a spirit taking them over. I'm so glad for those the Lord has led to hop out of those pots before it was too late. I don't know how many are aware that this is a great falling away we are unfortunately witnessing.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, amigo, thank you for sounding the alarm. It started out with being unequally yoked with unbelieving Jews/Israel.....and then this led to saying that Jews dont' really need the gospel, they are saved through the old covenant and just because God is merciful. (Which of course is strange since the gospel is OF the Jews and TO the Jews FIRST.) But now this looks like it is even morphing into nobody really needs Jesus and His gospel to be saved after all. And even worse this is leading to pagan religious leaders being invited to preach/teach congregations of Christ's flock.......rather than we preaching to THEM the gospel...?? It's all so misguided....people are being deceived. We can see how this has been progressing like the proverbial frog slowly heating up until the frog is boiled to death. The roaring lion seeking who he may devour has been hard at work...it's a spirit taking them over. I'm so glad for those the Lord has led to hop out of those pots before it was too late. I don't know how many are aware that this is a great falling away we are unfortunately witnessing.
It sure did dear sister and now more and more are headed right down that deadly dangerous road .
And it just keeps getting worse too .
But we gonna keep sounding the alarm and point only to CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan imitates all that is good and from God just like the rainbow was stolen by the lgbtq… unity is essential to the church just like love agape is…. Even if satan has a corrupted their meaning.
Unity under Christ is what is essential for the church .
not this unity for the sake of unity stuff . they all getting unequally yoked up .
Humanism is all over the realm of christendom now . all about feelings and a false love and a false unity .
TRUE UNITY PUTS JESUS FIRST , we unify with those who PUT JESUS , GOD FIRST . not with those who trod HIS sayings
under foot . That is simply being unequally yoked . and its why they keep getting worse and worse .
Being unequally yoked , IS BAD and there is a reason why GOD says not to do such a thing .
YOU FALL AWAY . but all i hear is this UNITY UNITY junk and doctrine gets overlooked , sins and errors LEFT UNCORRECTED
and everyone who does that just falls farther and farther away into greater and greater darkness .
THEY are unifying under a false love and doing all to find common ground at the table of belial . IT WONT bode well at all .
The end wont bode well for them . BIBLE UP and unify with those WHO ACTUALLY LOVE GOD LOVE CHRIST FIRST ABOVE ALL
and not with those who rather love another image of what they think be GOD and CHRIST
cause that image just keeps getting darker and worse all the time . IT BE THE DRAGON wearing wool . and the folks
cannot see nor discern this .

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sweet truth and bitter truth, what a thought!

And if we savour the sweet, for too long: it becomes dull; and if we strain against the bitter too much, we cry!

I wonder what flavours there are in Heaven?

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
skittles love calleth sweet that which is bitter
and calleth biblical doctrine which is sweet , as bitter .
Taste not of its inclusivity .
Amen.

GOD's word though it may seem bitter at times to what is in our flesh, it is all out of God's LOVE for mankind, written for our GOOD.....if only we would eat of it (instead of eating deceptive humanistic words of men) and let it strengthen and WASH and sanctify us. The words of men can be full of mixture...unclean. Only the word of God is PURE and sweet as honey, being fully clean.

I guess we could say it is bitter to our flesh, but sweet to our spirits. It nails all our flesh to the wall....and we need to let it......like medicine targeting the cancer. If we receive it we are not condemned. But also His word does encourage, comfort and build us up and that is sweet to the taste.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen.

GOD's word though it may seem bitter at times to what is in our flesh, it is all out of God's LOVE for mankind, written for our GOOD.....if only we would eat of it (instead of eating deceptive humanistic words of men) and let it strengthen and WASH and sanctify us. The words of men can be full of mixture...unclean. Only the word of God is PURE and sweet as honey, being fully clean.

I guess we could say it is bitter to our flesh, but sweet to our spirits. It nails all our flesh to the wall....and we need to let it......like medicine targeting the cancer. If we receive it we are not condemned. But also His word does encourage, comfort and build us up and that is sweet to the taste.
The truth is sweet to the taste of a lamb . And always it works good unto the doer and heeder of the WORD .
But many love the words of men gone wrong and have hatred against the true and pure biblical and holy words
of the Lord . the words of men gone wrong works only death unto the second death as it promises them LIFE .
The words of GOD by the power of THE SPIRIT works to the death of the body , the flesh .
And though certain chastisments which are also allowed might not feel good at the time , THEY TOO
work to the good of those who love the LORD .
GOD is TRUTH . HIS WORD and words are TRUTH . HIS SPIRIT IS TRUTH .
The question many need to ask themselves is , are we following what we think is the Spirit , when its really
the flesh . are we following the words and ideals of crafity men , OR are we following and heeding the pure words of the LORD .
Are we following a love that has come of the world and believing it to be the LOVE OF GOD .
It truly is time and its high time for many to examine to see exactly what version of GOD , of CHRIST , of the SPIRIIT
of love or etc they be a following . FOR THERE IS NO OTHER VERSIONS of GOD , CHRIST , the SPIRIT
ITS EITHER OF GOD OR ITS OF THE WORLD . but the devil is very sneaky and he does allure through the lusts of the flesh .
ITS TIME to TEST THE SPIRITS . for a massive amount of false ones who are not OF US
are now not only amongst the realm of christendom , THEY EVEN LEAD IT . that is not GOOD either .
and all they do is holler COME LET US ALL HAVE UNITY and find common ground and be as one .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Far too many have tasted of the rainbow of the skittles
which has many strange bands of what it calleth love .
Beware its love , beware its unity
beware its men .
Just as far too many men have gotten far in touch with their FEMININE side
many are far too in touch with this inclusive love flavor . Which has made the ROAD to GOD very broad indeed .
Till now more and more will even tolerate and or allow an IMAM to come within and try and teach THE CHURCH
what we have in common . Just as they let others teach the church about the acceptance of certain sins .
THIS is not gonna bode well for all who partook of it , ON the DAY of the LORD .
SO while it be TODAY , the time to repent is NOW , the time to get back into the bible for learning is NOW .
FOR WHO KNOWS what shall even come on the morrow or even on this night . THE TIME to REPENT is NOW .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Far too many have tasted of the rainbow of the skittles
which has many strange bands of what it calleth love .
Beware its love , beware its unity
beware its men .
Just as far too many men have gotten far in touch with their FEMININE side
many are far too in touch with this inclusive love flavor . Which has made the ROAD to GOD very broad indeed .
Till now more and more will even tolerate and or allow an IMAM to come within and try and teach THE CHURCH
what we have in common . Just as they let others teach the church about the acceptance of certain sins .
THIS is not gonna bode well for all who partook of it , ON the DAY of the LORD .
SO while it be TODAY , the time to repent is NOW , the time to get back into the bible for learning is NOW .
FOR WHO KNOWS what shall even come on the morrow or even on this night . THE TIME to REPENT is NOW .
Brother, just recently the Lord in His goodness has been helping my understanding.. For the longest time I was confused and wavering where I saw mixture within both Christendom and Judaism. On the one hand there is this that is not good, but on the other hand there is that which is good...and what to do, how to regard it? But this IS Mystery Babylon....it is Babylon. Confusion, mixture...which GOD is NOT the author of. And the Lord is showing me UNEQUIVOCALLY that mixture of things of God with paganism is UNEQUIVOCALLY PAGAN. That is the UNCLEAN THING we are to come out of and NOT TOUCH (unclean means not pure, ie, mixture)...spoken/written to both Jews in the old testament and the church in the new testament. The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil...we are not to touch and eat of its fruits. The good part is just the filthy rags of man's own righteousness and is the deceptive part of the god and spirit of this world, depicted as Babylon and its Lion which goes about roaring (has a loud voice and lots of words, teaching false doctrines of mixture) seeking who he may devour, swallow up....like Babylon swallowing up the people of God, Israel...taking her captive. (Look up the Lion of Babylon.....the goddess Ishtar rides that beast...and it's all a sex cult at bottom, an engine of hell alluring through the flesh. ) This is why Satan is depicted as a lion in that scripture....lion is the symbol and god of Babylon, and mystery Babylon. Immorality of various kinds is its fruit that we can know what Tree it is.)

Catholicisim being mixture is unequivocally PAGAN........and Talmudic Judaism (mixture with Babylon paganism that they brought from the Babylon captivity way back) is unequivocally PAGAN. Can't serve two masters...mixture is the definition of apostate. The Temple that is being rebuilt in Jerusalem......is PAGAN. It is Babylon pagan religion of mixture resurrected as it were. God's people must not touch it, we must not have anything to do with it at all. What is happening with linking arms with paganism and them coming to churches and "christians" going to their temples is unequivocally APOSTATE. The way that SEEMETH right to man leads to death.

Lest I be falsely accused, this is not addressing how we are to approach individual lost souls who are Jewish or Catholic, but we must be unequivocal - ie, unwavering and clear, not confused as I used to be - in our own minds and hearts how we view those institutions, lest we ourselves be swallowed up in the delusion that God is sending.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, just recently the Lord in His goodness has been helping my understanding.. For the longest time I was confused and wavering where I saw mixture within both Christendom and Judaism. On the one hand there is this that is not good, but on the other hand there is that which is good...and what to do, how to regard it? But this IS Mystery Babylon....it is Babylon. Confusion, mixture...which GOD is NOT the author of. And the Lord is showing me UNEQUIVOCABLY that mixture of things of God with paganism is UNEQUIVOCABLY PAGAN. That is the UNCLEAN THING we are to come out of and NOT TOUCH (unclean means not pure, ie, mixture)...spoken/written to both Jews in the old testament and the church in the new testament. The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil...we are not to touch and eat of its fruits. The good part is just the filthy rags of man's own righteousness and is the deceptive part of the god and spirit of this world, depicted as Babylon and its Lion which goes about roaring (has a loud voice and lots of words, teaching false doctrines of mixture) seeking who he may devour, swallow up....like Babylon swallowing up the people of God, Israel...taking her captive. (Look up the Lion of Babylon.....the goddess Ishtar rides that beast...and it's all a sex cult at bottom, an engine of hell alluring through the flesh. ) This is why Satan is depicted as a lion in that scripture....lion is the symbol and god of Babylon, and mystery Babylon. Immorality of various kinds is its fruit that we can know what Tree it is.)

Catholicisim being mixture is unequivocably PAGAN........and Talmudic Judaism (mixture with Babylon paganism that they brought from the Babylon captivity way back) is unequivocably PAGAN. Can't serve two masters...mixture is the definition of apostate. The Temple that is being rebuilt in Jerusalem......is PAGAN. It is Babylon pagan religion of mixture resurrected as it were. God's people must not touch it, we must not have anything to do with it at all. What is happening with linking arms with paganism and them coming to churches and "christians" going to their temples is unequivocably APOSTATE. The way that SEEMETH right to man leads to death.

Lest I be falsely accused, this is not addressing how we are to approach individual lost souls who are Jewish or Catholic, but we must be unequivocal - ie, unwavering and clear, not confused as I used to be - in our own minds and hearts how we view those institutions, lest we ourselves be swallowed up in the delusion that God is sending.
The love that cometh of the perfect and Righteous GOD who desires not the death of any
WOULD CORRECT all error , WOULD POINT TO THE TOTAL NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST .
Let us examine something very well .
WHY IS IT GOD so warned and warned often for folks to repent
was it cause HE DESIRED their death , OR That they would not DIE . exactly .
SEE GOD IS LOVE , HE IS RIGHTEOUS , HE CANNOT DENY , MAKE VOID HIS SELF , HIS TRUTH .
man FAILED . man FAILED .
GOD desires also THE GLORY . JESUS IS THE GLORY OF GOD .
JESUS is not the ministir of sin . He did not come to call good what GOD calles evil .
HE came to set men free from the power of evil , HE who holds that power , free from , NOT FREE TO SIN .
Now i see another jesus getting presented within christendom . This jesus they present , this gospel they present
this love they present , WILL NOT warn against sin , it will also make void the DIRE NECCESITY of having to BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
YET , GOD whose love is for the world , love was even for the jews who HE even called HIS PEOPLE
CORRECTED THEM . DID NOT overlook their sins , or call their sins good or love . BUT CORRECTED
and warned , warned and SAID WHY WILL YE DIE , REPENT , REPENT , I DESIRE NOt the death of the wicked
but rather they repent .
SO HOW come todays jesus and todays gospel seems to make void the severity of GOD the warnings of GOD
the doctrine of GOD .
HOW come todays love seems to not only over look these massive abominations of today , but even accepts and honors it .
How come todays image of GOD seemth to also be AGAINST those who do warn against such things
THOSE WHO do remind and tell people that other religoins are false , that they do need to repent to believe on JESUS CHRIST .
WHEN JESUS NEVER ONCE acted like this , NOR HAS GOD , ,nor did the apostels .
WHY . ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW . the WHY , is because many love this image
of god , of christ , of love and yet i tell us all , IT BE THE DRAGON they be a loving . the god who accepts their sins
calls their evil good and calls good , correction and etc EVIL . THIS IS NOT looking good at all sister .
THE DAY OF THE LORD does draw nigh , the signs are very clear it does . and many will wail on that day .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, just recently the Lord in His goodness has been helping my understanding.. For the longest time I was confused and wavering where I saw mixture within both Christendom and Judaism. On the one hand there is this that is not good, but on the other hand there is that which is good...and what to do, how to regard it? But this IS Mystery Babylon....it is Babylon. Confusion, mixture...which GOD is NOT the author of. And the Lord is showing me UNEQUIVOCABLY that mixture of things of God with paganism is UNEQUIVOCABLY PAGAN. That is the UNCLEAN THING we are to come out of and NOT TOUCH (unclean means not pure, ie, mixture)...spoken/written to both Jews in the old testament and the church in the new testament. The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil...we are not to touch and eat of its fruits. The good part is just the filthy rags of man's own righteousness and is the deceptive part of the god and spirit of this world, depicted as Babylon and its Lion which goes about roaring (has a loud voice and lots of words, teaching false doctrines of mixture) seeking who he may devour, swallow up....like Babylon swallowing up the people of God, Israel...taking her captive. (Look up the Lion of Babylon.....the goddess Ishtar rides that beast...and it's all a sex cult at bottom, an engine of hell alluring through the flesh. ) This is why Satan is depicted as a lion in that scripture....lion is the symbol and god of Babylon, and mystery Babylon. Immorality of various kinds is its fruit that we can know what Tree it is.)

Catholicisim being mixture is unequivocably PAGAN........and Talmudic Judaism (mixture with Babylon paganism that they brought from the Babylon captivity way back) is unequivocably PAGAN. Can't serve two masters...mixture is the definition of apostate. The Temple that is being rebuilt in Jerusalem......is PAGAN. It is Babylon pagan religion of mixture resurrected as it were. God's people must not touch it, we must not have anything to do with it at all. What is happening with linking arms with paganism and them coming to churches and "christians" going to their temples is unequivocably APOSTATE. The way that SEEMETH right to man leads to death.

We warn against the dire wicked systems . any who loves would not have allowed folks to remain in such a dangerous
and deadly place .
Any who loves would not allow a jeezabel to teach or to seduce the people .
I seem to notice a certain church that was doing much good
and yet got a very serious warning . not because they were teaching the falsehoods
BUT because they were ALLOWING the people to be seduced by one who was teaching the falsehoods .
AND YET i warn against the unholy harlot and her co workers who preach the delusion of the inclusion
and most think its hate . BUT WHAT WOULD GOD say .
WHAT WOULD GOD say to them who allow such folks to teach and to seduce the people INTO A LIE .
SAME THING HE TOLD THAT CHURCH . I WILL FIGHT AGAINST THEM WITH THE SWORD OF MY MOUTH ,
IF they repent not . ITS NOT HATE to warn against THAT PIT OF DARKNESS nor its seducers .
ITS A REAL GOOD THING TO DO SO . GOD is not angry at those who warn against the seducers or those who warn
against false doctrine , or those who correct error and sin within the church .
HE IS , HOWEVER not well pleased at all WITH THOSE WHO DO allow and do embrace this junk , SO FOR SAKE OF UNITY AND LETS GET ALONG COMMON GROUND
JUNK . this people has been decieved for a long time and through that deceptoin they now wax worse and worse .
TILL Now if a man comes to correct , to remind , to warn against such wickedness , THEY SEE HIM AS BUT A HATER
and A JUDGMENTAL DOG . this is not gonna bode well for many on the day of the LORD sister .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And i saw three frogs like unclean spirits come out of the mouth of the dragon , and of the beast
and of the FP .
These are SPIRITS . YES , spirits sent forth to gather the people to be as one unto the day of amergedon .
THIS MYSTERY of inquity
THIS which is of anti christ
HAS BEEN AT WORK and it works through men who know not GOD
or Christ and yet how they can appear even from within the realm of christendom , as wolves in wool
as having horns like a lamb but speaking as do a dragon .
WE are farther along and much farther along than many would dare to even want to realize .
AND THAT END HOUR , that FINAL DAY is FAST APPROACHING TOO .
A delusion to UNITE the tribes , the religoins , all of humanity has been given and sold under the banner IT IS LOVE
and it is OF GOD . BUT IT AINT . IT COMETH OF only HE who desires to be as GOD
to unite a people to be AS ONE against CHRIST and the lambs . RIGHT UNTO the day of the perditon of ungodly men .
WHERE ALL WHO UNITED as one will BE DESTROYED by the TRUE GOD , BY HIS CHRIST .
THIS IS REAL FOLKS . And time is running out .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Even the sentence of severity has increased .
If under the law men could be put to death by two or three witnesses
HOW MUCH WORSE a punishment awaits those who TROD JESUS UNDER FOOT .
IF GOD destroyed sodom and gomrrah and othe cities
and yet JESUS SAID to those who would not beleive on HIM , IT WILL BE WORSE FOR YOU THAN ever it was for sodom and others .
SO how come todays jesus not only contradicts the severity of GOD , BUT THE DIRE WARNING OF THE COMING
SEVERITY THAT JESUS SAID WAS TO COME UPON ALL WHO DENIED HIM . something is wrong sister .
SENSUAL LOVE OF THE WORLD has molded GOD INTO SOMETHING HE IS NOT , CHRIST INTO SOMETHING HE IS NOT .
and giveth a pass to the evil and their sins and yet attacks like a pitbull those who do warn . SOMETHING IS DEAD WRONG SISTER .
and i am warning all of us TIME is also running out . that MANY will SOON WAIL , soon wish to die
soon suffer the wrath of GOD because they loved a lie and rejected the TRUTH that COULD HAVE SAVED THEM .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You see my friends . When clever men came within christendom to deceive
and said things LIKE GOD IS WAY BIGGER
that we need to take GOD out of the box . what they really meant was
WE NEED TO GET RID of the GOD OF THE BIBLE , HIS CHRIST and present another lovey do image of HIM .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We warn against the dire wicked systems . any who loves would not have allowed folks to remain in such a dangerous
and deadly place .
Any who loves would not allow a jeezabel to teach or to seduce the people .
I seem to notice a certain church that was doing much good
and yet got a very serious warning . not because they were teaching the falsehoods
BUT because they were ALLOWING the people to be seduced by one who was teaching the falsehoods .
AND YET i warn against the unholy harlot and her co workers who preach the delusion of the inclusion
and most think its hate . BUT WHAT WOULD GOD say .
WHAT WOULD GOD say to them who allow such folks to teach and to seduce the people INTO A LIE .
SAME THING HE TOLD THAT CHURCH . I WILL FIGHT AGAINST THEM WITH THE SWORD OF MY MOUTH ,
IF they repent not . ITS NOT HATE to warn against THAT PIT OF DARKNESS nor its seducers .
ITS A REAL GOOD THING TO DO SO . GOD is not angry at those who warn against the seducers or those who warn
against false doctrine , or those who correct error and sin within the church .
HE IS , HOWEVER not well pleased at all WITH THOSE WHO DO allow and do embrace this junk , SO FOR SAKE OF UNITY AND LETS GET ALONG COMMON GROUND
JUNK . this people has been decieved for a long time and through that deceptoin they now wax worse and worse .
TILL Now if a man comes to correct , to remind , to warn against such wickedness , THEY SEE HIM AS BUT A HATER
and A JUDGMENTAL DOG . this is not gonna bode well for many on the day of the LORD sister .
So much is wrong that is being done today in the name of "tolerance" and "friendship" and "bridge-building"...yet God doesn't want us "tolerating" that spirit of Jezebel that seduces the people to commit fornication......which is compromise and spiritual adultery with the world (paganism) which ultimately leads to immorality. Pretty sure that spirit of Jezebel spoken of in Rev is the same spirit of Ishtar (fertility goddess) of the Babylonians and Mystery Babylon the mother of Harlots and can't bring myself to celebrate "Easter" any more.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So much is wrong that is being done today in the name of "tolerance" and "friendship" and "bridge-building"...yet God doesn't want us "tolerating" that spirit of Jezebel that seduces the people to commit fornication......which is compromise and spiritual adultery with the world (paganism) which ultimately leads to immorality. Pretty sure that spirit of Jezebel spoken of in Rev is the same spirit of Ishtar (fertility goddess) of the Babylonians and Mystery Babylon the mother of Harlots and can't bring myself to celebrate "Easter" any more.
Worse it will keep getting dear sister . Those who have ears will hear those who have not will not .
ALL we can do is keep on exhorting and pointing to the LORD , HIS TRUTH .
But it will only be tolerated FAR LESS and FAR LESS .
Laws will continue to change . TRUTH is there are already laws on the books
THAT COULD EASILY CAUSE the ROUNDUP of all who are not conforming .
PRO LONGED dentention . And this religious tolerance act will not protect the sheep . ONLY THE INCLUSIVE .
IF they decided for any reason that this country or world was in some kind of danger due to homegrown terrosim
or etc , THEY COULD EASILY ENFORCE PRO LONGED DENTETION and could not one person STOP IT .
ITS ALREADY HERE . its just not been enforced yet .
IT says that even IF , IF one has done NO WRONG but is just suspected , just suspected
of being a POTENTIAL TERROIST THEY CAN BE ROUNDED UP AND DETAINED
WITHOUT LAWYER , WITHOUT TRIAL , TILL THEY , THEY IN CHARGE DEEM THEM AS NOT A THREAT .
GUESS WHO IS ON THE POTENTIAL TERROIST LIST ALREADY .
AT NUMBER SEVEN COMES IN THE JIHAD MUSLIM .
BUT WHO COMES IN AT NUMBER ONE , THE EVANGELICAL CHRISTAIN . YEAH , YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT .
THEY CAN ENFORCE THIS ANY TIME THEY PLEASE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they will be coming for the fundamental non conforming biblical lambs . satan has not been sleeping
and through inclusivism is making the religoins to already view the fundmentals as dangerous .
they needed the support of the people and of the religoins . but unto any and all who do not conform
to the inclusive social agenda , I AM TELLING US they will COME FOR US ALL and dont expect
the SOLD OUT INCLUISIVE CHURCHES to defend us , THEY WILL CHEER as us haters are being rounded up .
THEY ARE ALREADY SEEING men like me as being dangerous and even a threat to society .
ITS WORKING ON THEM SISTER . the DELUSION IS WORKING ON THE DECIEVED .
FEAR IT NOT , FEAR IT NOT . JESUS IS WITH US SISTER and no matter what we suffer HE WILL BE WITH US .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You see my friends . When clever men came within christendom to deceive
and said things LIKE GOD IS WAY BIGGER
that we need to take GOD out of the box . what they really meant was
WE NEED TO GET RID of the GOD OF THE BIBLE , HIS CHRIST and present another lovey do image of HIM .
I think we do need to take God out of the box of our carnal minds....but many take that too far and try to have things sort of floating around without a foundation. We need to be grounded to the foundation and be building upon it......not free-floating around in the air, so to speak, in an anything goes new age way.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we do need to take God out of the box of our carnal minds....but many take that too far and try to have things sort of floating around without a foundation. We need to be grounded to the foundation and be building upon it......not free-floating around in the air, so to speak, in an anything goes new age way.
but that is not what they meant .
YES many within christendom do have GOD in a box . A DEMOINATIAL box .
BUT HAD WE BEEN IN THE BIBLE , we wont fall for that carnal box .
NOR WILL WE HAVE FALLEN FOR THEIR SO CALLED BOX that came to take GOD out of the bible .
You see they are highly clever sister . cause in part they did say some truths
they did say things like denominatal doctrines and YET THEY WENT after the bible too .
WHILE as i go after denominational teachings YET I SUPPORT AND HIGHLY PLEAD FOLKS TO GET IN IT AND STAY IN IT .
THEY are very slick sister . very slick .