The ladies at my work

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a bit of contention between a couple of older women at my work, and it's not good for either of them.

Another coworker of mine isn't in the best of health, and she's probably the best worker there, but she's young and in a lot of pain, with kids to take care of.

I ask for prayer that she'll get help and that they will all come to the Lord.

And one more young lady that I really sense is in a lot of emotional pain, I really pray for better people in her life that will help lead her out. I don't know what it is exactly but I just feel like there's something there. I guess I'm asking God to provide healthy relationships with good people.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a bit of contention between a couple of older women at my work, and it's not good for either of them.

Another coworker of mine isn't in the best of health, and she's probably the best worker there, but she's young and in a lot of pain, with kids to take care of.

And one more young lady that I really sense is in a lot of emotional pain, I really pray for better people in her life that will help lead her out. I don't know what it is exactly but I just feel like there's something there. I guess I'm asking God to provide healthy relationships with good people.
Praying for all the needs here!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

And one more young lady that I really sense is in a lot of emotional pain, I really pray for better people in her life that will help lead her out. I don't know what it is exactly, but I just feel like there's something there. I guess I'm asking God to provide healthy relationships with good people.

Ah Fluffy, during your time of asking God to draw all of these Ladies into His Loving embrace, did you take time out to glance in the mirror in your prayer closet to see the good person that God is providing for them so that they can have a good relationship with someone who cares for their spiritual needs.

As I have prayed for you and continually give thanks that God has heard and acted on my prayer for you to be included in those who God will dray to Himself, you too can use this same prayer for the women with whom you rub shoulders with during your working Day. In praying this way, you have asked God to intervene in their lives for their salvation. In thanking God for hearing your prayer, keep an attentive ear open for His prompting/voice to speak a word in season to each of these ladies.

Do not only pray for these women, but also for their families and loved ones to be included in those who the Lord is drawing to Himself and Thank God for His Blessing as you see His handiwork happening before your very eyes.

Fluffy, be true to the person whom God is renewing and encouraging you to become and put on the refurbished personhood Ep. 4:23-24 that God has always intended you to become.

As for the co-worker who is not in the best of health, help her out with the means by which she can deal with her health needs so that she can be around for her young family to see them grow up into the fine young people of our future that are needed.

Fluffy, God is encircling you with people who you can help through your bubbly personality which is God centred.

May the Lord's Blessing continue to flow through you into the community around you as God Blesses those around you as well as you in this process.

Shalom

PS: - I should have also said that I am joining you in your prayer that God will include these women in those whom He is drawing to himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: DuckieLady