The Last Days that began in 1914 are now coming to their End…

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Last Days that began in 1914 are now coming to their End...

Would you like to be a Survivor of the Last Days?

"But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here." (2 Timothy 3:1) The Last Days (pangs of distress) do not last for an exhaustive period of time but do have an ending to them. It's an allotment period of time of 120 years, like the Days of Noah. This allotment is a Conclusion of a System of things.

As Christ Millennial approaches, we will soon bring an end to our Preaching Work to those associated with (2 Timothy 3:1-5) for the end of an Age has come. It's not the end of the world but rather the End of An Age of Wickedness.

• "And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14)

• "... and from these turn away." (2 Timothy 3:5)
Our Preaching Work does not come to end as a whole, but rather the preaching work comes to an end for those who are wicked. Those whom are Survivors of the End of the Last Days (a conclusion of a system of things) will have a satisfying work ahead of them during Christ's Millennial Reign, including the preaching work to the righteous and unrighteous who are resurrected on earth. Notice those who were counted wicked have no resurrection, they are dead forever, therefore once the Last Days have concluded, their time to turn around and repent will have concluded once and for all time.
So who are the righteous in your mind? The Jehovah Witnesses?
Do you discount 2.6 Billion Christians who put their faith in Christ?
Salvation is a gift, not earned.
By Grace Through FAITH in Christ we are Saved, it is a gift of God, not by works so no one can boast.
The Gospel is this: that Jesus died for our sins and rose on the third day according to the scriptures.
If you believe this, Jesus says you are Saved. It is by His work, fulfilling the requirements of the Law, His blood shed and resurrection that we are saved.
Pay attention! HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS IS IMPUTED TO US. It is not our righteousness, for we are all sinners and cannot earn our way.
Therefore all who believe in our Savior will be saved.

It is interesting as others have noted that Charles Taze Russell believed the Great Tribulation was supposed to happen in 1914. He had to come up with some logical reason for His error. I forget the details, I guess it was that Jesus must have invisibly returned. Wait a minute, the angels claimed when He ascended into heaven and that He would return in like manner, physically. And of course every eye will see Him when He returns. Anyways, Charles died and Judge Rutherford took his place and 1925 was the new prediction of the end ... and more false predictions came after that failed.
When it comes to prophecy, Christians ere. There are over a half dozen scholarly views of the end time scenario and the Jehovah Witnesses have yet a different one to add. None of us has it right - without errors. Charles wasn't a Prophet, the last one was John who wrote Revelation. God's word came through Prophets: "Thus says the Lord ...", word for word and it was written down.
Today we have divine guidance, we don't need prophets because we have the Holy Spirit who dwells in us to guide us, love us, teach us all things. He prepares good things for us to do in accordance with His purpose.
God is sovereign, so everything is on schedule according to His plan. All who will are written in the Book of Life will be saved.

120 years is how long it took for Noah to build the Ark. I don't think "as in the days of Noah" scripture is giving us a starting point, it was more the element if surprise when peiple were going about their normal lives marrying, having babies, etc. He will come on a day that no one knows. We sense that it is soon, for we see the signs. But that is all, the season; not the day or hour.
I appreciate that you are up front about your religion. You are not sneaky about it.

Last edited:

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
120 years is how long it took for Noah to build the Ark. I don't think "as in the days of Noah" scripture is giving us a starting point, it was more the element if surprise when peiple were going about their normal lives marrying, having babies, etc. He will come on a day that no one knows. We sense that it is soon, for we see the signs. But that is all, the season; not the day or hour.
I appreciate that you are up front about your religion. You are not sneaky about it.

Thank you Bruno....

The Last Days of Satan's Rulership over the earth is coming to an end. This time period parallels to the time Jesus would raise the Body of Christ. Prophecies often manifest with two fulfillments.

AS to the raising of Christ Body, he gave a time limit:
So let's review Jesus' Prophecy that has been unfolding since Pentecost 33 CE. “Tear down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) This temple is Christ's Brothers of the 144,000 which are in turn Christ's Body. Jesus stated "in three days I will raise it up."

Jesus could of stated this in several ways.
  • in three days

• on the third day

• after two days
Again, allow scripture to interpret scripture. "He will revive us after two days. On the third day he will raise us up, And we will live before him." (Hosea 6:2)

Look and see with eyes of faith. Apply the scriptures. "However, do not let this escape your notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day." (2 Peter 3:8) The sealing of the 144,000 is at hand...

As to the timing of Satan's Conclusion of Rulership over the earth... his system of things have been marked for destruction. "But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here." (2 Timothy 3:1) The Last Days (pangs of distress) do not last for an exhaustive period of time but do have an ending to them. It's an allotment period of time of 120 years, like the Days of Noah.

AS the last days come to their conclusion notice (Daniel 12:10) If you're interested all three articles they are posted below.

The sealing of the 144,000 is at hand...
The Final Phase of Christ's Presence soon to be revealed...

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what I was going to say.

Jesus did say the he conquered the world. "I have said these things to you so that by means of me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but take courage! I have conquered the world.” (John 16:33)

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Religious Zealots for Satan do not want Satan's woes to be brought to an end here on the earth. It's coming to an end. This is a cause for celebration is it not? Certainly not for the Religious Zealots for Satan who do not want Satan's woes to be brought to an end. Thus is the reason for fierce opposition to Satan's Last Days.

first off they are Gods last days.

Satans religious Zealots? There are few who are that. Yes there are many people unsaved who are controlled by the devil, but they are not his zealots. Vewry few people as a % of population are satans zealots.

We have not begun to experience the events of the seals, trumpets and bowls, despite the misinterpretation of the Watchtower.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"During that time {Jesus Christ} will stand up, the Great Prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book." (Daniel 12:1)

Another lie by the Watchtower that brings them condemnation. Michael is not Jesus and Jesus is not Michael. Prince is the word "sar" which means ruler and denoted MIchaels status as chief angel or arch angel. Jesus is Jehovah the Son and seated at teh right hand of His Father.

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Bruno....

The Last Days of Satan's Rulership over the earth is coming to an end. This time period parallels to the time Jesus would raise the Body of Christ. Prophecies often manifest with two fulfillments.

AS to the raising of Christ Body, he gave a time limit:
So let's review Jesus' Prophecy that has been unfolding since Pentecost 33 CE. “Tear down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) This temple is Christ's Brothers of the 144,000 which are in turn Christ's Body. Jesus stated "in three days I will raise it up."

Jesus could of stated this in several ways.
  • in three days

• on the third day

• after two days
Again, allow scripture to interpret scripture. "He will revive us after two days. On the third day he will raise us up, And we will live before him." (Hosea 6:2)

Look and see with eyes of faith. Apply the scriptures. "However, do not let this escape your notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day." (2 Peter 3:8) The sealing of the 144,000 is at hand...

As to the timing of Satan's Conclusion of Rulership over the earth... his system of things have been marked for destruction. "But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here." (2 Timothy 3:1) The Last Days (pangs of distress) do not last for an exhaustive period of time but do have an ending to them. It's an allotment period of time of 120 years, like the Days of Noah. This allotment is a Conclusion of a System of things.

AS the last days come to their conclusion notice (Daniel 12:10) If you're interested all three articles they are posted below.

The sealing of the 144,000 is at hand...
The Final Phase of Christ's Presence soon to be revealed...
Are you trying to establish doctrine here. Whenever doctrine contradicts scripture always needs to be questioned. If what you implying concerns the last generation as the last days. Why then did Christ say that generation will not pass until all things be fulfilled. Or if your applying this to the last days. Your must be prepared to call Christ a liar and also what the apostles wrote concerning the last days.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like the last days started on Pentecost:

Act 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Also:

Hebrews 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Well the unfortunate thing for us is that we are so far removed from the language used. "Days" had multiple meanings and "last days" also had different meanings for different contexts.

Pentecost started the last era of mankind or the general timeframe in that as SCripture shows.

But there is also a "last days" that is a compacted time frame near the end. This began in 1948 when Israel fulfilled prophecy by becoming a nation once again and the people starting theirreturn to the land as also prophesied.

Reactions: Daniel Veler

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Tear down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) This temple is Christ's Brothers of the 144,000 which are in turn Christ's Body. Jesus stated "in three days I will raise it up."
You see, This is the point: You are not discerning scripture. It suggests that you have not been baptized by the Holy Spirit, since you do not believe He is God.
I have been to your water baptisms, you plunge the person in water without saying anything. We are to be baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
The correct interpretation of the above scripture is that Jesus was referring to His body as the Temple of the Holy Spirit. Destroy my body and I will raise it up in three days. HELLO! "DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT?"

one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years
This is just an aspect if the spiritual realm, thatbitbis outside our time domain. Time is a physical dimension - Einstein proved that it can be altered by speed or gravity. God is not confined to the sun rising and setting or revolutions around the sun. That is all that meant - yet another misinterpretation.
As to the timing of Satan's Conclusion of Rulership ..
SATAN and his Antichrist are given a short time. 3 1/2 years - THATS ALL. It states this in several places as "42 months", "1260 days", "1290 days", "A Time, times and a half of time".

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brorando if you are a Jehovah witness you don’t believe the scriptures are true. You see I had a sister who was one. She didn’t believe in an eternal punishment. But yet she confesses the Bible was the word of God. I told her if she didn’t believe in eternal punishment then what she proclaims is false.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus did say the he conquered the world. "I have said these things to you so that by means of me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but take courage! I have conquered the world.” (John 16:33)

It is sad you cannot tell the difference between normal "tribulation" in this verse and the time known as the Great Tribulation.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is sad.

Hosea is a proclamation about teh nation of Israel right before Jesus physically returns to earth.

and the Watchtower has deceptively reinterreted what 2 Peter 3 is saying. they prey on people who have poor grammar skills to deceive and ensnare.

But the Peter passage is referring to the Lords patience with people. given the fact that the word "as" is a preposition in this sentence, God was making a comparison as to how long His patience lasts. It is not a literal definition of how long a day is with God but a comparison as tot he fact that God is patrient.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for Matthew 24:29-31, again there are various views, none absolutelyn certain. I can give you mine and others would disagree. That's okay, it's a push. Prophecy is mysterious and we know in part - it's not all clear.
During the Great Tribulation, the Bible describes much destruction. Pestilence (which btw we are going through now), wars, 1/3 of the planet in fire, possible asteroids, super volcanic eruptions, a worldwide earthquake and billions dying. Jerusalem has been and will be the center of attraction. Many nations come against her and so the Middle East will be in fire from the wars. The smoke from the fire blocks out 1/3 of the sun (in that area of the world). Or it could be as others say, an eclipse. We have also witnessed "blood moons" recently.
Stars falling from Heaven to the earth? Not literal stars, not possible. Must be meteror shower or missiles flying. Scripture even describes clouds rolling up like a scroll. That is what a nuclear blasts looks like, a mushroom cloud rolling up.
The trumpet, is the last trumpet, which I believe is #7 and so Jesus comes receives the church, separates the wheat from the chaff and burns up the chaff delivering his wrath in the 7 bowls.
The 144k is described as 12,000 from each tribe. They are Jews, male virgin Jews. We dont have record of the tribes - God knows. Revelation 7 lists a each tribe by name - how can anyone distort this to mean something else? Romans 11 confirms that in the end times Israel's blindness will be removed - they will be enlightened to Jesus. They will mourn when they see Him.
Jehovah Witnesses are deprived of many promises -- heaven is a big one. To think that there is only enough room for 144k is a joke. There are already billions up there and another couple billion to go. HELLO!

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brorando if you are a Jehovah witness you don’t believe the scriptures are true. You see I had a sister who was one. She didn’t believe in an eternal punishment. But yet she confesses the Bible was the word of God. I told her if she didn’t believe in eternal punishment then what she proclaims is false.

Jesus Christ is more powerful than Satan. I know you don't believe this, so I will just quote the scripture against your false teaching. “And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.” (Rev 20:13)

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have some questions. It concerns the time prophecies as understood by the WTS/JW org. I would like to cite from their common books, which I have here in front of me, and then ask a few questions.

Original link: https://i.ibb.co/DVgg8vk/AWHN-Bible-Timeline-Jehovahs-Witnesses-Time-Chart.jpg

AWHN-Bible-Timeline-Jehovahs-Witnesses-Time-Chart.jpg

Question 01 - Is this timelime (picture) accurately representing the WTS/JW prophetic timeline as understood in their source materials?

Question 02 - Are the following statements accurate and perfect quotations from "Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy":

In regards the WTS/JW timeline above, the '2,520' it is written in Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy:

PADP, page 96 reads, "... [28] Since the "seven times" are prophetic, we must apply to the 2,520 days the Scriptural rule: "A day for a year." This rule is set out in a prophecy regarding the Babylonian siege of Jerusalem. (Ezekiel 4:6,7 compare Numbers 14:34.) ..."

In regards the WTS/JW timeline above, the '2,300' it is written in Pay Attention To Daniel' Prophecy:

PADP, page 177 reads, "... The 2,300 days constitute a prophetic period. Hence, a prophetic year of 360 days is involved. (Revelation 11:2,3, 12:6,14) This 2,300 days, then, would amount to 6 years, 4 months and 20 days. ..."

Question 03 - If Questions 01 and 02 are answered in the affirmative ('Yes'), then How can the WTS/JW say that the '2,520' of Daniel 4, according to their theology, needs to have the 'day for a year' principle, as cited, applied which makes for 2,520 natural years, and when it comes to the '2,300' of Daniel 8:14, which the WTS/JW org. say "constitute a prophetic period", and not apply the same rule therein, as done to the '2,520' which are the "prophetic" "seven times"? (This question is asking about consistency in application of said "Scriptural rule" in WTS.JW theology)

Question 04 - According to WTS/JW theology/doctrines, can anyone provide sourced documentation (available to be read online, PDF, etc) on what the WTS/JW org teaches on the following time prophecies (or if they are time prophecies at all), when they occurred, or will occur:

Daniel 11:14 (KJB) - "in those times"
Daniel 11:24 (KJB) - "even for a time"
Daniel 11:40 (KJB) - "at the time of the end"
Revelation 2:10 (KJB) - "tribulation ten days"
Revelation 3:10 (KJB) - "the hour of temptation"
Revelation 8:1 (KJB) - "about the space of half an hour"
Revelation 9:5,6,10 (KJB) - "five months", "those days", "five months"
Revelation 9:15 (KJB) - "an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year"
Revelation 10:6 (KJB) - "that there should be time no longer"
Revelation 11:9,11 (KJB) - "three days and an half"
Revelation 17:12 (KJB) - "one hour"

Also, are the times of Revelation 11:2,3, 12:6,14, 13:5, differing or the same timeframes as found in Daniel 7:25, 12:7 (please expound briefly with source citation)?

Question 05 - Why does the WTS/JW timeline (above), begin the 7 heads of Revelation 17 with [1] "Egypt" and [2] "Assyria" (PADP, page 165), rather than Babylon?
Anyone able to assist me with these questions? Much appreciated.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another lie by the Watchtower that brings them condemnation. Michael is not Jesus and Jesus is not Michael. Prince is the word "sar" which means ruler and denoted MIchaels status as chief angel or arch angel. Jesus is Jehovah the Son and seated at teh right hand of His Father.

Whose the Great Prince? "During that time {Jesus Christ} will stand up, the Great Prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book." (Daniel 12:1)

What happens when the Great Prince stands up? And many of those asleep in the dust of the earth will wake up, some to everlasting life and others to reproach and to everlasting contempt. (Daniel 12:2)

Jesus said to her: “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life;" (John 11:25) Looks like those asleep in the dust of the earth are resurrected when who stands up? Read (Daniel 12:1) again. :)

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another lie by the Watchtower that brings them condemnation.
The theology that The Son of God (Jesus) is Michael exists long before the WTS/JW system came into existence, and altered it to an arian (Catholic position). It was part of the Reformation theology and before, unto the earliest Christians after the close of the NT Canon. You may see that here (especially see part 11, and Appendix 2):

AWHN – Bible – Michael Wikipedia (Image)

Michael The Archangel [00A] – The Table Of Contents (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [00B] – The Introduction (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [01] – Locating The Main Texts (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [02] – The Basic Definitions (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [03] – The Word Angel As Defined And Used (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [04] – Archangels In The KJB And In The SoP-ToJ (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [05] – Michael The Great Prince Of Daniel (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [06] – The Two Princes (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [07] – Revelation 12, An Unbreakable Chiastic Structure (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [08] – The Great Controversy; Michael Vs Dragon (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [09] – The Comparisons Of The Angel Of The LORD Throughout The KJB (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [10] – Questions And Answers About Michael Archangel Jesus Texts (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [11] – Messengers Of The LORD & The Reformation & Etc (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [12] – The Plan Of Redemption Who Is Like Unto God Daniel 11:40-45, 12:1-3 (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X1] – Appendix 1 – The Epistles Of Peter & Jude Compared (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X2] – Appendix 2 – The Short Historical List Of Those Who Taught Jesus Is Michael (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X3] – Appendix 3 – The Many Names And Titles Of The Son Of The Father – Jesus (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X4] – Appendix 4 – The Son Of The Father, Jesus, Who Is JEHOVAH Emmanuel, The Eternal And Great I AM, God Manifest In The Flesh (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X5] – Appendix 5 – The Cross Throughout The Bible And In The Sanctuary (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X6] – Appendix 6 – Daniel & The Revelation Compared, 7 Branch Candlestick (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X7] – Appendix 7 – Daniel 11.1 20 KJB, 3 Angels Messages, A Work In Progress (PDF)

https://archive.org/download/doctri...- Another Study, Not All Correct But Good.pdf

https://archive.org/download/doctri...hangel - Francis N Lee - Jesus Is Michael.pdf

https://archive.org/download/doctri...cis N Lee - Michael Archangel Short Notes.pdf

Michael is not Jesus and Jesus is not Michael.
Actually he is, see the previous links. If you have any questions, please let me know. We can look together in scripture and in history afterwards.

Prince is the word "sar" which means ruler and denoted MIchaels status as chief angel or arch angel.
The Son of God (Jesus) is also "sar" (Isaiah 9:6):

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isa 9:5 (HOT) כי־ילד ילד־לנו בן נתן־לנו ותהי המשׂרה על־שׁכמו ויקרא שׁמו פלא יועץ אל גבור אביעד שׂר־שׁלום׃

Isa 9:6 (HOT Transliterate) Kiy-yeled yuLad-länû Bën niTan-länû waT'hiy haMis'räh al-shikh'mô waYiq'rä sh'mô Pele yôëtz ël GiBôr áviyad sar-shälôm

Jesus is Jehovah the Son and seated at teh right hand of His Father.
Sure, but that is what Michael archangel means. He (the Son) who is like (even the express image of) God (the Father), the highest messenger (of the Father).

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Whose the Great Prince? "During that time {Jesus Christ} will stand up, the Great Prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book." (Daniel 12:1)

What happens when the Great Prince stands up? And many of those asleep in the dust of the earth will wake up, some to everlasting life and others to reproach and to everlasting contempt. (Daniel 12:2)

Jesus said to her: “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life;" (John 11:25) Looks like those asleep in the dust of the earth are resurrected when who stands up? Read (Daniel 12:1) again. :)

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, I know already. Daniel 12:1 is about Jesus standing up, along with the close of probation:

Luk_13:25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

See also a parallel to the days of the Sanhedrin and their close of probation (Jesus arose up from sitting; Hebrews 10:12):

Act_7:55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

Act 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You use the very faulty exegesis of the watchtower.

If you wish to follow the bible then you have to see the prince stands just for Israelis. and the resurrection has no connection to the prince standing up. It is simply a fact stated in a sequential but not connected order.

following the faulty watchtower exegesis, then we have to conclude that the resurrection takes place during the tribulation 7 years and not after!

Also you forget that Jesus is king and Savior of the world not just Israel. The watchtower robs you of the ability to read the Scriptures as written.