The Last Days that began in 1914 are now coming to their End…

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok sure. Is there a scripture base to what you are saying? In this quote.

Well there are two subjects that can be explained... his body and blood OR the timing...

So Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in yourselves. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I will resurrect him on the last day; for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood remains in union with me, and I in union with him." (John 6:53-56)

For I received from the Lord what I also handed on to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night on which he was going to be betrayed took a loaf, and after giving thanks, he broke it and said: “This means my body, which is in your behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me.” He did the same with the cup also, after they had the evening meal, saying: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood. Keep doing this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.” (1 Corinthians 11:23-25)

Reactions: soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well there are two subjects that can be explained... his body and blood OR the timing...

So Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in yourselves. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I will resurrect him on the last day; for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood remains in union with me, and I in union with him." (John 6:53-56)

For I received from the Lord what I also handed on to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night on which he was going to be betrayed took a loaf, and after giving thanks, he broke it and said: “This means my body, which is in your behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me.” He did the same with the cup also, after they had the evening meal, saying: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood. Keep doing this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.” (1 Corinthians 11:23-25)

Just the quote used in the question! I couldnt make an answer out of it.The verses you gave what is the understanding of those verses. Can you give answers. Posting verses need the understanding given with them, thanks.

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just the quote used in the question! I couldnt make an answer out of it.The verses you gave what is the understanding of those verses. Can you give answers. Posting verses need the understanding given with them, thanks.

The explanation are given in these links below.... but you must come to your own conclusion. Once your {will} comes in line with God's {will} these things will be revealed to you and you will be given insight. (Daniel 12:10)

The Time Left Is Reduced!
The sealing of the 144,000 is at hand...

Blogs from BroRando | Christian Forums @ Christianity Board

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I can answer that soul man.

1 Thessalonians 5:14 We urge you, brethren, admonish the unruly, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with everyone. 15 See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people. 16 Rejoice always; 17 pray without ceasing; 18 in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
“The Bible clearly says: ‘But of that day and hour knows no man, not the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but My Father only’ (Matthew 24:36).
However, The Watch Tower publishers do know, folks.......what does that tell you?

Reactions: amigo de christo

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok here is another idea I'm wondering about! Can you tell me what God's {will} is? And how can I know my {will} is lining up?

"For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life." (John 3:16) This means everlasting life, their coming to know You, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. (John 17:3)

"Who can conquer the world? Is it not the one who has faith that Jesus is the Son of God?" (1 John 5:5)

And a cloud formed, overshadowing them, and a voice came out of the cloud: “This is my Son, the beloved. Listen to him.” (Mark 9:7)

Do you recall the Lord's Prayer? We should not only know them but Do them. "However, become doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves with false reasoning." (James 1:22)

Our Father in the heavens, let Your Name be Sanctified.
Let Your Kingdom come.
Let Your Will take place, as in heaven, also on earth.

Jesus Teaches His Disciples How to Pray

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“The Bible clearly says: ‘But of that day and hour knows no man, not the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but My Father only’ (Matthew 24:36).
However, The Watch Tower publishers do know, folks.......what does that tell you?
Tells me they are false . And thus i shun they doctrine to hades . FOLLOW JESUS the BIBLICAL ONE and let us do so to the end .

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life." (John 3:16) This means everlasting life, their coming to know You, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. (John 17:3)

"Who can conquer the world? Is it not the one who has faith that Jesus is the Son of God?" (1 John 5:5)

And a cloud formed, overshadowing them, and a voice came out of the cloud: “This is my Son, the beloved. Listen to him.” (Mark 9:7)

Do you recall the Lord's Prayer? We should not only know them but Do them. "However, become doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves with false reasoning." (James 1:22)

Our Father in the heavens, let Your Name be Sanctified.
Let Your Kingdom come.
Let Your Will take place, as in heaven, also on earth.

Jesus Teaches His Disciples How to Pray

Where can you show 'the will of God.' The will of God that is specifically written to the born-again; 'the will of God' is?

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where can you show 'the will of God.' The will of God that is specifically written to the born-again; 'the will of God' is?

The term “born again” refers to a new beginning in the relationship between God and the person who is born again. (John 3:3, 7) God adopts those born again as his children. (Romans 8:15, 16; Galatians 4:5; 1 John 3:1)

Jesus said: “Unless anyone is born again, he cannot SEE the Kingdom of God.” (John 3:3) Those who are born again are given the conviction that they will “rule together as kings” with Christ.—2 Timothy 2:12; 2 Corinthians 1:21, 22.

Jesus was the first person to be born again. He was baptized in the Jordan River, after which God anointed (or, baptized) him with holy spirit. Jesus was thus born again as a spiritual son of God with the hope of returning to life in heaven. (Mark 1:9-11)

Others who are born again are also baptized in water before they receive the holy spirit. (Acts 2:38, 41) But the baptism is a specific one. "Peter said to them: “Repent, and let each one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the free gift of the holy spirit." (Acts 2:38)

"So those who gladly accepted his word were baptized, and on that day about 3,000 people were added." (Acts 2:41)
People: Or “souls.” The Greek word psy·kheʹ, traditionally rendered “soul,” here refers to a living person.—See Glossary, “Soul.” Adam was not given a soul, but rather "Adam became a living Soul" (Genesis 2:7)

However, one should note that being born again is not necessary for all to be saved, but rather the few who are called, chosen, and sealed. (Matthew 22:14) There are 'other sheep' that Jesus spoke about. Those faithful like Abel, Job, Moses will be resurrected here on the earth to join survivors of the Great tribulation that is upon us. The Apostle Paul explains it this way, "And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous." (Acts 25:15)

What Does It Mean to Be Born Again?

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To Rando: Saw lots of false teaching in the last few minutes reading your post.

Sounds all very good at first glance, but than the poison sticks up it's ugly head.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 2 wasn’t in 1914. The last days started in Acts 2.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was the first person to be born again. He was baptized in the Jordan River, after which God anointed (or, baptized) him with holy spirit. Jesus was thus born again as a spiritual son of God with the hope of returning to life in heaven. (Mark 1:9-11)
Jesus is sinless and did not need born again, which is the spiritual rebirth of a sinner who is dead in their sins, per Ephesians 2:1.

If His spirit needed reborn, He wasn’t qualified to be our savior.

Maranatha

Reactions: amadeus

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 2 wasn’t in 1914. The last days started in Acts 2.

The last days that began in Pentecost on 33 CE will soon end on the second day 2033 CE. This is referring to the collection of the anointed whom are born again also know as the elect.

"He will revive us after two days. On the third day he will raise us up, And we will live before him." (Hosea 6:2)

"However, do not let this escape your notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day." (2 Peter 3:8)
  • The Body of Christ began to be collected on Pentecost 33 CE.
  • Pentecost happened on 33 CE + 2000 yrs = 2033 CE the third day begins 2034. Not all anointed will be heavenly at this point but you can apply other scriptures during the Last Days of this Age as they come to their End:
The Last Days of Satan's Rulership will come to its conclusion from 1914 CE to 2034 CE with a flurry of prophecies unfolding. When the wicked begin dying the second death of everlasting destruction!

The Time Left Is Reduced!
The sealing of the 144,000 is at hand...