The Law of Moses-Ten Commandments or God's Laws

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hello sbg. still in the hospital waiting waiting waiting for these hips to mend. Ohhh, you mean here? Awwww, im keeping my eye on the saints just to make sure they're not having too much fun without me :) :)

What happened to your hips? A struggle with an angel like jacob??

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh yes, I read that! In my mind it was brakelite who fell out of the tree! How did that happen in my addled brain...?
How long will they keep you there?
Trimming the dead fronds while up an extended ladder. The saw jammed as the frond was being cut so i jerked the saw to free it. The force lifted the ladder off the tree and bingo, the great crash. One day i'll tie the top rung to the tree, that way i'll only be subject to falling nuts although one could argue that the nut was already down. :)

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't let Psalm 119 escape your attention!

very good! Now tie it in to What Paul said and you will be a good workman who brings forth some of the old and some of the new. He said: in fact, it is only through faith that we DO fulfill the law.

How are you feeling this morning? I saw many workmen , when I used to paint, lever themselves away from a house their ladder was against by pushing against the house. I never saw one of them who did it and survived ever repeat the mistake!