The Left Redefining Words

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God said homosexuality is an abomination (Leviticus 18:22). You are saying it is not, apparently.
God said wearing poly cotton blend fabrics is an abomination. While difficult to tell but i think you are waring a shirt bade of mixed fabrics. Did God lie? or are Christians under the new covenant and not obligated to the laws of the old?
I am reminded that the Bible teaches Satan rules the world (1 John 5:19). The world says homosexuality is okay.

When we obey God’s commandments, we have peace (Matthew 4:17).
most of the world views homosexuality and homosexuals with fear, hate and contempt which flies in the face of the commandment Jesus gave as the new covenant.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God said wearing poly cotton blend fabrics is an abomination. While difficult to tell but i think you are waring a shirt bade of mixed fabrics. Did God lie? or are Christians under the new covenant and not obligated to the laws of the old?

most of the world views homosexuality and homosexuals with fear, hate and contempt which flies in the face of the commandment Jesus gave as the new covenant.
So you are saying we don't have to take God seriously, right?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are saying we don't have to take God seriously, right?
Did i say this? No I did not and you know it. It is a falsehood on your part. Considering God's condemnation of false witness were you not taking God seriously?

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did i say this? No I did not and you know it. It is a falsehood on your part. Considering God's condemnation of false witness were you not taking God seriously?
You said God said there are ninety abominations. Wasn't your point that we don't have to take him seriously when he says something is an abomination?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said God said there are ninety abominations. Wasn't your point that we don't have to take him seriously when he says something is an abomination?
nope, my point is that you and most of modern Christianity are unconcerned about all those other abominations and maybe you should take a look at yourself and figure out why.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An interesting statement considering the concern you have about people using words to cause harm. Is this betraying a double standard on your part?
Leading children astray is one of the worst things you can do.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nope, my point is that you and most of modern Christianity are unconcerned about all those other abominations and maybe you should take a look at yourself and figure out why.
No, I am concerned with all abominations.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is the 14th amendment which specifically includes everyone...even people you may not like.
WRONG.
The 14th Amendment is addressed to "All persons born or naturalized in the United States."

This doesn't include EVERY group.
As a matter of fat - it excludes EVERY group that is not a citizen.

That isn't true and you know it.

Very few laws are hateful, this particular law certainly is one of them.
And that DESTROYS your entire argument.

You rave one about how this law is "hateful" because it doesn't name transgender or LGBTE+ people specifically. Yet, whet I PROVE to you that there is NO law that specifically names every group - YOU not change your tune by saying that very FEW laws are hateful.

Can you tell me again WHY this particular law is "hateful" - if NOT for the fact that transgender or LGBTE+ pare not specifically named??

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG.
The 14th Amendment is addressed to "All persons born or naturalized in the United States."

This doesn't include EVERY group.
As a matter of fat - it excludes EVERY group that is not a citizen.
You asked for "a single law" and there it is
And that DESTROYS your entire argument.

You rave one about how this law is "hateful" because it doesn't name transgender or LGBTE+ people specifically.
No it's hateful because it was created to discriminate
Yet, whet I PROVE to you that there is NO law that specifically names every group - YOU not change your tune by saying that very FEW laws are hateful.
Very few laws are hateful. I didn't change anything
Can you tell me again WHY this particular law is "hateful" - if NOT for the fact that transgender or LGBTE+ pare not specifically named??
The American Medical Association summed it up. "Physicians’ freedom to act according to conscience is not unlimited, however. Physicians are expected to provide care in emergencies, honor patients’ informed decisions to refuse life-sustaining treatment, and respect basic civil liberties and not discriminate against individuals in deciding whether to enter into a professional relationship with a new patient."

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You asked for "a single law" and there it is
No – I asked you to name a SINGLE law that names EVERY group.

YOU responded by LYING about the 14th Amendment, which absolutely does NOT name EVERY group.

As I stated before – every time a Lefty LOSES an argument – they resort to LYING – and YOU are no different.

No it's hateful because it was created to discriminate
And you STILL haven’t shown HOW.

You keep making this asinine charge – and you come up EMPTY when asked to give an explanation.

ALL you’ve managed to do so far is to be caught in LIE after LIE.

Very few laws are hateful. I didn't change anything
And yet, you have FAILED to illustrate how ANY law is “hateful”.
The American Medical Association summed it up. "Physicians’ freedom to act according to conscience is not unlimited, however. Physicians are expected to provide care in emergencies, honor patients’ informed decisions to refuse life-sustaining treatment, and respect basic civil liberties and not discriminate against individuals in deciding whether to enter into a professional relationship with a new patient."
And HOS is giving puberty blockers to a child or removing a young girl’s healthy breasts or castrating a boy – “Life-sustaining”??

The law ONLY refers to “SERVICEs” that are morally-objectionable – not PEOPLE.

You are a LIAR of the worst sort . . .

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No – I asked you to name a SINGLE law that names EVERY group.
the 14th amendment is all inclusive covering all people in saying that everyone is equal in the eyes of the law all inclusive mans just that. I'm sorry you don't like that but it remains the truth.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the 14th amendment is all inclusive covering all people in saying that everyone is equal in the eyes of the law all inclusive mans just that. I'm sorry you don't like that but it remains the truth.
WRONG,
Iy only cobers CITIZENS - NOT illehal aliens or resident aliens - whetnher heterosexual, handicapped or LGBTQ+++.

You can vomit out your LIES to your Leftist friends ALL day - but don't try to dell that manure around here . . .

Excerpt from the 14th Amendment:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. "