The lies about gen 6

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The status of “son of God” applies exclusively: to Angels and men that:
ARE LEAD BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD.

Exactly,--the sons of Seth.

Now if it were fallen angels why isn't it going on now?

The Kind thing is a physical thing. Reproduction cannot occur between different kinds.
Kind refers to family in biology.
A horse cannot mate with a dog and reproduce. They are different kinds.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. The OP is correct.
Can you provide any Biblical proof for what you say?

The way i see it is God created the ability for kinds to have offspring.
Man is not an angel--the DNA would be different, if they even have DNA

Angels do not reproduce--if they did God would surely let us know, instead of guessing. I don't think God gave them seminal fluids (sorry folks) that would be the same as human stuff, if he gave them any at all.

Why was it stopped at the Flood? Why isn't it going on anywhere on the Earth with the exception of Hollywood movies?
What do you think of the serpent who beguiled Eve? Who was the serpent?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jude verses 6-8

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own
habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like
manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after
strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise
dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Sons of God refer to both the angels in heaven and man created on earth. The sons of God in question are the angels that decided to rebel.
Exactly. And these passages describe precisely what the sins of those angels who fell (kept not their first estate) were. Verse 7 says, "in like manner" meaning, in the same way. They gave themselves to fornication and went after strange flesh. So it doesn't matter that they have a different flesh. Angels went after flesh that was unlike their own.

And married people aren't the only ones who have sex. Just because angels in heaven don't marry doesn't mean they can't have sex. People demonstrate that all the time. Adam and Eve never had a marriage ceremony. In a perfect world, obviously, marriage ceremonies aren't needed. But they were one flesh nonetheless.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly,--the sons of Seth.

Now if it were fallen angels why isn't it going on now?

The Kind thing is a physical thing. Reproduction cannot occur between different kinds.
Kind refers to family in biology.
A horse cannot mate with a dog and reproduce. They are different kinds.
It is going on today. I have been a witness to fallen angels as well as nephilim (in physical form) at high level rituals I was subjected to as a child. I have also seen human-animal hybrids.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan.

If you are going where I think you are going with this, if he possessed a snake, and the snake got another snake pregnant that they wouldn't have little satan snakes. On the other hand, if he appeared to become a snake (the only thing we really have in scripture is that he can appear as an angel of light) his, umm, "utilities" wouldn't be operable. We know not even know if he has utilities. If he possessed a man, which has been known to happen, then that man could certainly reproduce. That is not what we are talking about here.

Angels cannot create human DNA, only God can.

Reactions: Keturah

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because it says in the NT that they cannot reproduce.
Where is the scripture that says they cannot reproduce? That is an assumption. And yet, NT scripture speaks exactly of what their sin was. They left their first estate, they fornicated and went after strange flesh.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan.

If you are going where I think you are going with this, if he possessed a snake, and the snake got another snake pregnant that they wouldn't have little satan snakes. On the other hand, if he appeared to become a snake (the only thing we really have in scripture is that he can appear as an angel of light) his, umm, "utilities" wouldn't be operable. We know not even know if he has utilities. If he possessed a man, which has been known to happen, then that man could certainly reproduce. That is not what we are talking about here.

Angels cannot create human DNA, only God can.
No one is claiming satan creates DNA.

Here is what I'm getting at...

God Himself spoke to satan and said...

Genesis 3:15
[15]And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

How can satan have a seed unless he can reproduce?? The scripture is consistent. The seed of the woman is Christ. The seed of satan is antichrist. This is literal, not figurative.

When the angels fell, they left their first estate (speaking of their heavenly bodies). They took on the form (appearance) of human flesh. Think they cannot do this? Read the scripture.

Hebrews 13:2
[2]Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

And there are examples of angels appearing in human form many times throughout scripture.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And where is the scripture that says they can? Nowhere. That is an assumption too.

They are a different KIND. they are a different creation. God made the reproduction after its own kind. It is God's pattern.

Jude 6 I read as different sets
1. Judgement of Angels
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

2.Human Judgement
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Present Humans actions to be judged
8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And where is the scripture that says they can? Nowhere. That is an assumption too.
It's not an assumption at all. GOD said (Genesis 3:15) that satan would have seed. That requires reproduction. It doesn't happen any other way. Seed in the Bible refers to a product of one's body that becomes offspring.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of the Nephilim we’re wiped out during the Great Flood, they exist no more.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are a different KIND. they are a different creation. God made the reproduction after its own kind. It is God's pattern.
God set many things in place, but that doesn't mean that both fallen men and fallen angels haven't perverted and veered from God's ways.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God sent the Flood because the entire world with the exception of Noah, was unrighteous. Man became worse and worse. Look at Cain--right off the bat, and he had to leave because of sin.

Gen 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Reactions: Keturah

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of the Nephilim we’re wiped out during the Great Flood, they exist no more.
Are you all-knowing?? Have you been and seen the entire world throughout the ages to say of a certainty there are no more nephilim? Jesus said that in the last days, it would be "as the days of Noah were."
From what I've seen, we are in the last days. I've seen them with my own eyes, as have many survivors of satanic ritual abuse and MK Ultra.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God sent the Flood because the entire world with the exception of Noah, was unrighteous. Man became worse and worse. Look at Cain--right off the bat, and he had to leave because of sin.

Gen 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
That doesn't disprove anything. Again, if Seth was led of God, how did his seed populate the earth with nephilim giants?? It makes no sense whatsoever. That would also indicate that all men ("sons of God") were godly and all women ("daughters of men") were evil. And where were the sons of men and the daughters of God?? Lol By that logic, what kind of children would they produce? And why didn't God mention that? And why in the world wouldn't godly men (so-called" sons of God") marry the daughters of God?? Being led of God, that would be the obvious choice.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you all-knowing?? Have you been and seen the entire world throughout the ages to say of a certainty there are no more nephilim? Jesus said that in the last days, it would be "as the days of Noah were."
From what I've seen, we are in the last days. I've seen them with my own eyes, as have many survivors of satanic ritual abuse and MK Ultra.
Who said I was all knowing? Why do you have to come after me like that? We can stop now if you don't want to discuss this. I got other stuff I can do. I have every right to put in what i believe as you do. It is not necessary to cut on me. I don't need it. This is supposed to be a discussion, not a yelling match.

I just believe they are righteous people mixed with the unrighteous. Those that love the Lord marrying non believers. And the result is the falling away.
hat doesn't disprove anything. Again, if Seth was led of God, how did his seed populate the earth with nephilim giants?? It makes no sense whatsoever. That would also indicate that all men ("sons of God") were godly and all women ("daughters of men") were evil. And where were the sons of men and the daughters of God??

Because many of his seed married the daughters of men--not all of them, for we see Noah and his wife. I don't recall anything about the sons of men and daughters of God mentioned in the Bible. Usu in the Bible the line comes through men.

Line of Seth Seth,Enosh,Kenan,Mahalalel,Jared,Enoch,Methuselah,Lamech,Noah

Status
Not open for further replies.