The lies about gen 6

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes I do read that now and Cain buildeth a city and his offspring be a mixture of professions from tent dwellers and cattle herders to the profession of musical instruments and also the creators of artificers of brass & iron. Point taken. There not seem to be much in the way of description with what professions the line of Seth did excel in. Only that we know they were just as intelligent in being able to build a ark the size of the titanic. As to Noah being the only faithful man upon the earth at the time. Well not quite . You had Noah’s wife and his their 3 sons and wives. But that was not the point I was trying to make. The point I’m trying to make is that God could have easily brought forth other generations of faithful believers from the gene pool of Noah and his sons families and also from the ungodly in their future generations that is of course if they were fully human. Why destroy a entire world if it were merely the sinful nature of humanity which actively continues on in the new world everyday which has continued for some 4-5 thousand years when in the old world it was destroyed midway between one and two thousand years. It seems to imply much darker implications than merely just humanities fallen nature.

Your statement about Noah’s family also being faithful is false three times God said in the bible only Noah was faithful like in one example in the verse below.

7:1
The Lord then said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

God destroyed the world with the flood because only Noah was faithful and didn’t conform.

If we want to know when and why God will destroy the world in the future we have to stop guessing and look to the only true source the bible and see when and why God destroyed the worst in the past.

God destroyed the world with the flood in the past because the faithful dwindled down to just one man Noah and God will destroy the world with fire in the future when the church conforms and stops growing and dwindles down the a faithful remnant like we see starting to happen today.

Revelation 20:7-9
7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 7:1
The Lord then said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

Where is the word "faithful" in that verse?

"Noah was the only faithful man on the earth"

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your statement about Noah’s family also being faithful is false three times God said in the bible only Noah was faithful like in one example in the verse below.

God destroyed the world with the flood because only Noah was faithful and didn’t conform.

If we want to know when and why God will destroy the world in the future we have to stop guessing and look to the only true source the bible and see when and why God destroyed the worst in the past.

God destroyed the world with the flood in the past because the faithful dwindled down to just one man Noah and God will destroy the world with fire in the future when the church conforms and stops growing and dwindles down the a faithful remnant like we see starting to happen today.

7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.
His sons and their wives did enter the ark, that shows a measure of faith.

Prim

Sep 13, 2022
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

My statement is false about Noah’s family being faithful as well you say . Well I guess Noah’s faithless wife was only there for company and his faithfulness children and their faithfulness wives were only there for breeding purposes. Guess you can thank your lucky stars that you were one of Noahs faithless heathen kids. I guess that faithless family spent a lot of time with Noah in faith building that boat The bible is rather straight forward about being yoked together with unbelievers is it not? Maybe with Noah being the patriarchal head he represented the entire faith of the family. As to the future destruction of the world. . No man knows the day or the hour

Last edited:

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

No need to nick pick the description of the word read Hebrews 11 says it all Noah was the only one who stayed faithful to God

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

But the doesn’t show that they were faithful to God just that they were saved by faithfulness from Noah.

Four times the bible showed that only Noah was faithful to God the beast never says that his wife and sons and daughter in-laws were.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My statement is false about Noah’s family being faithful as well you say . Well I guess Noah’s faithless wife was only there for company and his faithfulness children and their faithfulness wives were only there for breeding purposes. Guess you can thank your lucky stars that you were one of Noahs faithless heathen kids. I guess that faithless family spent a lot of time with Noah in faith building that boat The bible is rather straight forward about being yoked together with unbelievers is it not? Maybe with Noah being the patriarchal head he represented the entire faith of the family. As to the future destruction of the world. . No man knows the day or the hour

Of course no one know the time I never claimed to know.

Noah was the only one faithful when God decided to destroy the world 4 times the bible states that I’m only saying what the bible exactly says.

Maybe I think the family believed in Noah when he told them what God told him what he was going to do my point is who was faithful when God decided to destroy the world.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No need to nick pick the description of the word

You are inserting a completely different word. Maybe stop doing that?

read Hebrews 11 says it all Noah was the only one who stayed faithful to God

Noah is mentioned in one verse and it does not say that.

Reactions: RLT63

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No need to nick pick the description of the word read Hebrews 11 says it all Noah was the only one who stayed faithful to God
Read Genesis 6. Noah was perfect in his generations. What does that mean? His DNA had not been corrupted.

Prim

Sep 13, 2022
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't know if I can post another forum name according to the rules but it is the first result you get when you Google Christian Forums
I know it. The site maybe? Half Christian half heathen. Has a lot of leftest radicals. There be a lot of fish baiting too

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Really? Staying faithful to God is what makes you righteous they mean the same thing.

This is word pickiness do you believe that the antichrist is a a character in revelation? Yet the term antichrist is not in revelation.

Last edited:

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Yes true they trusted what God said to Noah but doesn’t make them faithful when God decided to flood the earth. If the flood never happened would turned faithful?

The bible says four times that only Noah was faithful.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are inserting a completely different word. Maybe stop doing that?

Noah is mentioned in one verse and it does not say that.

Like you do with the antichrist?

Yes Hebrews does

Hebrews 11:7
7 By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that is in keeping with faith.

In the verse above it states that he was faithful it even uses the word faith twice.

Last edited:

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes true they trusted what God said to Noah but doesn’t make them faithful when God decided to flood the earth. If the flood never happened would turned faithful?

The bible says four times that only Noah was faithful.
The bible doesn't use the word only.

Status
Not open for further replies.