The Lord has Made Known His Purpose

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jeremiah 17:15-18 People say: Where is the fulfilment of God’s Word? Let it come, if it can! It isn’t just the prospect of the coming disaster that makes me follow the Lord. I do not wish for Your judgement, You know all my thoughts and desires. On that evil day, be my refuge, may my persecutors be confounded, may they, not I be terrified. Bring onto Your enemies Your Day of vengeance and destroy them utterly.

Psalms 2:1-4 He who sits enthroned in Heaven, laughs at the wicked who conspire against Him and His people. Angrily, He rebukes them with His wrath.

Jeremiah 25:30-38 The Lord roars from on high, He thunders from His dwelling place, against His Land and those who dwell in it. This great noise reaches to the ends of the earth, for The Lord brings judgement to all the nations and indeed to all mankind. The godless and evil will be fuel for the fire. Ruin spreads around the world from this mighty tempest and those killed on that Day will lie scattered as dung upon the earth. Cry out, you leaders and shepherds of My people for this is your time to go to the slaughter, you cannot flee from the Lord’s fierce anger.

Jeremiah 4:23-28 I looked at the earth, it was in chaos, reeling to and fro, in darkness. Nobody could be seen and the land was a desolate wilderness, the towns ruined and deserted, because of the fierce anger of the Lord. The whole world will be affected but not completely destroyed. The earth will be in mourning for this. I have made known My purpose, I will not relent or change it.

Jeremiah 10:17-18 My people, gather up your goods and flee the country, for you are living under siege. The Lord says: This time, I shall throw out the whole population of the Land. I shall press them and squeeze them dry. Jeremiah 12:14

Isaiah 26:20-21 Go, My people enter your rooms and shut the door after you, withdraw for a little while, until the Lord’s wrath has passed. The Lord is coming from His dwelling place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their sins, it will hide its transgressions no more.

Jeremiah 29:11-14 I alone, know My purpose for you, it is wellbeing and not misfortune, for you and your descendants. If you call Me and pray to Me, I shall listen to you. When you seek Me, you shall find Me, if you search wholeheartedly, I will let you find Me, says the Lord. I shall restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places to which I have banished you and then I will restore you to the place from where you* went into exile. *you - their descendants; natural and physical.
Ref: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

The Lord has ‘made known His purpose’, that is to bring disaster onto the godless and the enemies of His people. This coming terrible Day of judgement will ‘affect the whole world’ and millions will die from the effects of the huge CME sunstrike that he will use.
The Middle East will be cleared and cleansed and His Christian people who listened to His warnings and kept safe under shelter, will repopulate the Holy Land. As so clearly stated in Ezekiel 34:11-16, all the faithful Christians, the Israelites of God will gather and live in all the Land promised to Abraham. They will live in peace and prosperity, in the new country of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, sending out 144,000 missionaries to proclaim the forthcoming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 66:19, Revelation 7:1-8

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jeremiah 17:15-18 People say: Where is the fulfilment of God’s Word? Let it come, if it can! It isn’t just the prospect of the coming disaster that makes me follow the Lord. I do not wish for Your judgement, You know all my thoughts and desires. On that evil day, be my refuge, may my persecutors be confounded, may they, not I be terrified. Bring onto Your enemies Your Day of vengeance and destroy them utterly.

Psalms 2:1-4 He who sits enthroned in Heaven, laughs at the wicked who conspire against Him and His people. Angrily, He rebukes them with His wrath.

Jeremiah 25:30-38 The Lord roars from on high, He thunders from His dwelling place, against His Land and those who dwell in it. This great noise reaches to the ends of the earth, for The Lord brings judgement to all the nations and indeed to all mankind. The godless and evil will be fuel for the fire. Ruin spreads around the world from this mighty tempest and those killed on that Day will lie scattered as dung upon the earth. Cry out, you leaders and shepherds of My people for this is your time to go to the slaughter, you cannot flee from the Lord’s fierce anger.

Jeremiah 4:23-28 I looked at the earth, it was in chaos, reeling to and fro, in darkness. Nobody could be seen and the land was a desolate wilderness, the towns ruined and deserted, because of the fierce anger of the Lord. The whole world will be affected but not completely destroyed. The earth will be in mourning for this. I have made known My purpose, I will not relent or change it.

Jeremiah 10:17-18 My people, gather up your goods and flee the country, for you are living under siege. The Lord says: This time, I shall throw out the whole population of the Land. I shall press them and squeeze them dry. Jeremiah 12:14

Isaiah 26:20-21 Go, My people enter your rooms and shut the door after you, withdraw for a little while, until the Lord’s wrath has passed. The Lord is coming from His dwelling place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their sins, it will hide its transgressions no more.

Jeremiah 29:11-14 I alone, know My purpose for you, it is wellbeing and not misfortune, for you and your descendants. If you call Me and pray to Me, I shall listen to you. When you seek Me, you shall find Me, if you search wholeheartedly, I will let you find Me, says the Lord. I shall restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places to which I have banished you and then I will restore you to the place from where you* went into exile. *you - their descendants; natural and physical.
Ref: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

The Lord has ‘made known His purpose’, that is to bring disaster onto the godless and the enemies of His people. This coming terrible Day of judgement will ‘affect the whole world’ and millions will die from the effects of the huge CME sunstrike that he will use.
The Middle East will be cleared and cleansed and His Christian people who listened to His warnings and kept safe under shelter, will repopulate the Holy Land. As so clearly stated in Ezekiel 34:11-16, all the faithful Christians, the Israelites of God will gather and live in all the Land promised to Abraham. They will live in peace and prosperity, in the new country of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, sending out 144,000 missionaries to proclaim the forthcoming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 66:19, Revelation 7:1-8
Jesus Christ alone will be the fire in destruction of the wicked, your claims of a (Coronal Mass Ejection) plays no part in this destruction

2 Thessalonians 1:7-8KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
Luke 17:29 On the day Lot left Sodom, fire and Sulphur rained from the sky and made an end of them all.
The fire that destroyed Sodom was a volcanic eruption. Proved by the archeological evidence.

On the Lord's Day of fiery wrath, He will use the sun, His storehouse, ready to punish His enemies. Deuteronomy 32:34-35

AceWestfall08

Apr 29, 2022
West Virginia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm so terrified. Your passages that convey fear has convinced me to turn my life over to ......oh wait. is that what you are trying to do? Convert people with imagery of violence? I guess if you want to convert violent people, the wrathful punishing Lord is the way to go....

Matthew 7:21-23 ESV / 37 helpful votes
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the Lord's Day of fiery wrath, He will use the sun, His storehouse, ready to punish His enemies. Deuteronomy 32:34-35
Scripture teaches Jesus Christ is the fire, not your claims of the sun in a (Coronal Mass Ejection) you "Add" to scripture something not seen, Revelation 22:18

"HE Is Like A Refiners Fire"

2 Thessalonians 1:7-8KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I'm so terrified
My point is that people who do follow the Lord, have nothing to fear. He promises us protection through all that must come during the end times. Isaiah 43:2, Psalms 91
Scripture teaches Jesus Christ is the fire, not your claims of the sun in a (Coronal Mass Ejection) you "Add" to scripture
I have added nothing to what the Prophets said. Isaiah 30:26a says the sun will shine 7 times brighter. This can only be explained by an explosion on the suns surface.
Which is not unknown to happen, in fact the sun right now has several sunspots, that can and have exploded out huge masses of superheated plasma. They out in every direction and rarely affect the earth, auroras and radio interference.
But we know from Bible prophecy that one day the Lord will instigate a big, earth directed CME, which will literally fulfil all the graphic prophesies about His fiery wrath.

Your scriptures both refer to the Lord's Day of vengeance and wrath; a CME sunstrike.
You fail to address that fact that the Lord used volcanic activity to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point is that people who do follow the Lord, have nothing to fear. He promises us protection through all that must come during the end times. Isaiah 43:2, Psalms 91

I have added nothing to what the Prophets said. Isaiah 30:26a says the sun will shine 7 times brighter. This can only be explained by an explosion on the suns surface.
Which is not unknown to happen, in fact the sun right now has several sunspots, that can and have exploded out huge masses of superheated plasma. They out in every direction and rarely affect the earth, auroras and radio interference.
But we know from Bible prophecy that one day the Lord will instigate a big, earth directed CME, which will literally fulfil all the graphic prophesies about His fiery wrath.

Your scriptures both refer to the Lord's Day of vengeance and wrath; a CME sunstrike.
You fail to address that fact that the Lord used volcanic activity to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah.
You have been shown several times,Jesus Christ alone will be shining above the brightness of the Sun, your claims of a (Coronal Mass Ejection) in the "Sun" is silenced

The "Sun" will shine 7X brighter, reflecting the brightness of Jesus Christ at his return

Jesus Brightness Reflects To -(Sun 7X Bright) that reflects to (Moon Bright as Sun)

Isaiah 30:26KJV
26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.

Acts 26:13-15KJV
13 At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.
14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.

2 Thessalonians 2:8KJV
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The reality is that the Bible is the only reliable guide that we have, discount it and you are in the mire of guesswork and conjecture. The Bible gives us the right way to live and does have a lot of prophecy, some accurately fulfilled, some still future. The prophet Daniel 12:9-10, says that some will be kept secret and sealed till the end time, but those who seek the truth and study the Word will understand.

Isaiah prophesied about 75 generations ago; Isaiah 24:1 Be warned, the Lord is about to lay waste to the earth, to devastate it and scatter its inhabitants.

By now, perhaps 1 billion people will have read this prophesy and it never happened to them. Why should we think it could happen to this generation?

There are several possibilities that could bring about a worldwide disaster: a nuke war, a comet strike, earthquakes, volcanoes, a Coronal Mass Ejection, etc. Everyone can see that there will soon have to be some kind of severe shakeup to sort out the world’s problems.

With Bible prophesy, I have found that it is necessary to clear the mind of humanistic ideas and look at it from what God’s purpose might be:

1/ God created everything. Genesis 1:1, Isaiah 66:1-2

2/ He does have a plan for His creation. Psalms 33:11

3/ That plan seems to be the formation of a group of beings like Himself, who freely choose to love and serve Him. Isaiah 43:10

4/ Those who refuse to acknowledge Him, may face destruction. Deuteronomy 7:10, Romans 9:22-29

God’s plan involved choosing one righteous man, Abraham, who demonstrated real faith in God and using his descendants to be a nation that would be ‘a light to the nations’, showing everyone the right way to live. Unfortunately, the Israelites did not do this and they divided into two nations, who both went into exile from the Holy Land. The return of Judah has started, still to be completed, but Israel is at present still scattered among the nations. When their decreed exile punishment is completed very soon, as we are told in Ezekiel 4:4-5 and Leviticus 26:18, then all the twelve tribes, including people from every race, nation and language, will be able to go and live in their heritage, in peace and prosperity. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-31

The Lord’s Holy Land, Deut. 11:12 must be cleared and cleansed; at the first Exodus the people were tasked to do that, Deut. 6:19 but they failed to complete the job and the remaining inhabitants induced the Israelites into idolatry. This time, the Lord Himself will punish His enemies and clear all the area promised to the Patriarchs. Deuteronomy 32:34-43, 2 Chronicles 7:14, Ezekiel 30:1-5 and the more than 100 prophesies that describe the forthcoming Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, a worldwide judgement/punishment by fire that will fulfil Psalms 83:1-18, Isaiah 24:1-23, and the Sixth Seal of Revelation 6:12-17.

Then, the Lord’s faithful Christian people will live in the Land, being all that He originally planned for them, but the rest of the world – slowly recovering from this terrible fire judgement, will form a One World government.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Very active sun at present.
We can expect a big, earth directed solar flare at any time. Be prepared to call upon the Name of the Lord, to be saved and protected through this worldwide disaster.