Gods Solution to the M.E. Crisis

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Isaiah 42:13-15 Long have I restrained Myself, I kept silent and held Myself in check, but now I groan like a woman in labour. I will make a great noise and devastate the earth. I will go forth in fury, as a soldier in the heat of battle, I shall burn the trees and pastures and make the holy Land a desolate wasteland. Joel 1:15-18

Jeremiah 49:2-5 A time is coming says the Lord, when the cities of Jordan will hear the battle cry: Amman will become a desolate mound and all their towns will be burnt to ashes. Do not boast of your strength, for I will bring terror on you from all sides , you will be driven headlong. Amos 1:13-15, Ezekiel 21:28-32

Jeremiah 49:17-18 The lands of Edom/Esau will become burnt and desolate, a destruction like that of Sodom will strike them. Isaiah 25:1-3, Amos 1:11-12

Jeremiah 49:23-27 In Syria, they have heard of the coming disaster, they run about in terror, pains like childbirth grip them. A fire will devour their cities and their military men will lie still in death on that Day. Amos 1:3-5

Isaiah 17:1 Damascus will cease to be a city, she will be reduced to a heap of ruins, forever desolated.... Amos 1:3-4

Jeremiah 49:34-37 I shall break the bow of Elam [Iran], I shall destroy the chief weapon of their might. I will scatter them to the four winds, My fierce anger and fiery wrath will make an end of them. Ezekiel 32:24-25

None of these plainly stated prophesies have happened yet. They will be literally fulfilled by:

Isaiah 13:6-8 Wail: for the Day of the Lord is at hand, a great devastation from the Almighty! Because of it, every hand will hang limp, courage will melt away. Fear and terror will come on people, agonizing pangs will grip them, like a woman in labour. Jeremiah 6:24, Ezekiel 7:17

Isaiah 30:30 Then the Lord will make His voice heard in majesty, His arm will descend in His fierce anger with devouring flames of fire amid cloudbursts and storm winds. Isaiah 30:26a tells us exactly what the Lord will use.

Jeremiah 9:22 Corpses will fall and lie like dung in the fields, no one will gather them.

Isaiah 37:26 Have you not heard? Long ago I planned it and now I bring it about. Your great cities have crashed into heaps of rubble.

For now; the best advice is:
Hebrews 10:25-27 Keep up your fellowship and encourage one another, as we see the Day of the Lord drawing near. For if we deliberately persist in sin after receiving the knowledge of the truth, then there can be no further atonement and there remains only a terrifying expectation of the fierce fire that will consume God’s enemies. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

Surely, we CAN see that the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath against the nations is drawing near. His Judgement/punishment by fire; Psalms 11:4-6

Is there any other possible and workable solution between Israel and the Islamic peoples? Populations keep increasing; resources keep diminishing, humans cannot resolve this situation, we need God to do it.

Look forward to the Day of the Lord’s wrath and pray to hasten it on.... 2 Peter 3:12

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jeremiah 12:14-16 These are the Words of the Lord: I am against all those evil neighbours who have encroached onto the Land that My Israelite people will inherit. Take note; I will pluck them out from where they are now and also I will pluck out the House of Judah as well. After I have removed them, I will Return and have compassion on them, bringing them back to their heritage, if they will diligently learn the Way of My people, to only swear by My Name: the Living God. But if they refuse, then I will completely remove and destroy them.

This Bible passage is extremely informative, it gives the Lord’s plans for three groups of people.

1/ The evil neighbours; The Islamic nations and entities surrounding Israel. Soon to be cleared out of the entire Middle East region by the terrible Day of the Lord’s wrath by fire from the sun. Psalms 83:1-18, Isaiah 30:25-30, Amos 1:1-11, 2:1-5

2/ The House of Judah, the Jewish people, currently inhabiting a part of the holy Land. The same fate as the neighbours, but a remnant will be saved. Isaiah 6:11-13, Zechariah 13:8-9, Romans 9:27

3/ My people; the true Israelites of God, every Christian believer; individuals from every tribe, race, nation and language. Followers of the right Way. Revelation 5:9-10, 1 Peter 2:9-10

The story described here, is clear and concise: The Lord is about to solve all the Middle East problems, to a similar degree as how He reset civilization in Noah’s time. All the holy land will be depopulated, Zephaniah 14-18, Hosea 4:3, Jeremiah 10:18, excepting a small remnant of Messianic Jews who will shelter in bunkers in Jerusalem. Isaiah 29:1-4, Romans 9:27

This will allow the gathering and settling of His righteous Christian people into their heritage where they will, at last be the people He always wanted there; a people who will be His witnesses and display His light to the nations. Isaiah 43:10, Isaiah 49:8

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 42:13-15 Long have I restrained Myself, I kept silent and held Myself in check, but now I groan like a woman in labour. I will make a great noise and devastate the earth. I will go forth in fury, as a soldier in the heat of battle, I shall burn the trees and pastures and make the holy Land a desolate wasteland. Joel 1:15-18

Jeremiah 49:2-5 A time is coming says the Lord, when the cities of Jordan will hear the battle cry: Amman will become a desolate mound and all their towns will be burnt to ashes. Do not boast of your strength, for I will bring terror on you from all sides , you will be driven headlong. Amos 1:13-15, Ezekiel 21:28-32

Jeremiah 49:17-18 The lands of Edom/Esau will become burnt and desolate, a destruction like that of Sodom will strike them. Isaiah 25:1-3, Amos 1:11-12

Jeremiah 49:23-27 In Syria, they have heard of the coming disaster, they run about in terror, pains like childbirth grip them. A fire will devour their cities and their military men will lie still in death on that Day. Amos 1:3-5

Isaiah 17:1 Damascus will cease to be a city, she will be reduced to a heap of ruins, forever desolated.... Amos 1:3-4

Jeremiah 49:34-37 I shall break the bow of Elam [Iran], I shall destroy the chief weapon of their might. I will scatter them to the four winds, My fierce anger and fiery wrath will make an end of them. Ezekiel 32:24-25

None of these plainly stated prophesies have happened yet. They will be literally fulfilled by:

Isaiah 13:6-8 Wail: for the Day of the Lord is at hand, a great devastation from the Almighty! Because of it, every hand will hang limp, courage will melt away. Fear and terror will come on people, agonizing pangs will grip them, like a woman in labour. Jeremiah 6:24, Ezekiel 7:17

Isaiah 30:30 Then the Lord will make His voice heard in majesty, His arm will descend in His fierce anger with devouring flames of fire amid cloudbursts and storm winds. Isaiah 30:26a tells us exactly what the Lord will use.

Jeremiah 9:22 Corpses will fall and lie like dung in the fields, no one will gather them.

Isaiah 37:26 Have you not heard? Long ago I planned it and now I bring it about. Your great cities have crashed into heaps of rubble.

For now; the best advice is:
Hebrews 10:25-27 Keep up your fellowship and encourage one another, as we see the Day of the Lord drawing near. For if we deliberately persist in sin after receiving the knowledge of the truth, then there can be no further atonement and there remains only a terrifying expectation of the fierce fire that will consume God’s enemies. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

Surely, we CAN see that the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath against the nations is drawing near. His Judgement/punishment by fire; Psalms 11:4-6

Is there any other possible and workable solution between Israel and the Islamic peoples? Populations keep increasing; resources keep diminishing, humans cannot resolve this situation, we need God to do it.

Look forward to the Day of the Lord’s wrath and pray to hasten it on.... 2 Peter 3:12
Will Jerusalem soon be surrounded by the world's Muslim Nations?

Luke 21:20-22KJV
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

Reactions: David in NJ

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Will Jerusalem soon be surrounded by the world's Muslim Nations?

Luke 21:20-22KJV
20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
Luke 21:20-22, is a fulfilled prophecy; in 70 AD.

All of Bible Prophecy is not yet fulfilled, we wait for the Day the Lord Himselfwill clear and cleanse all of the holy Land. Deuteronomy 32:34-43, Zechariah 1:14-18. Jeremiah 10:18, Romans 1:18

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...we wait for the Day the Lord Himselfwill clear and cleanse all of the holy Land. Deuteronomy 32:34-43, Zechariah 1:14-18. Jeremiah 10:18, Romans 1:18
Which is the whole earth (Matthew 5:5). God is making all ~ all things ~ things new (Revelation 21:5).

Grace and peace to you.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I disagree with your "Preterist" interpretation, it's future unfulfilled
I am not a preterist, but I know when Prophecy is fulfilled. Luke 21:20-24,,,,and they will be carried away captive to all countries, Jerusalen will be trampled by the Gentiles until the time of the Gentiles has run its course. The present age, soon to end.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not a preterist, but I know when Prophecy is fulfilled. Luke 21:20-24,,,,and they will be carried away captive to all countries, Jerusalen will be trampled by the Gentiles until the time of the Gentiles has run its course. The present age, soon to end.
Your claim the present age is "False"

It will be trodden down for 3.5 years, future unfulfilled

Revelation 11:2KJV
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
That is future. Luke 21:20-24 is not future.

Revelation 11 is not Luke 21.

There is currently no temple to even measure. The Second Coming has to happen so Jesus as King builds the temple in Revelation 11.

No man on earth can build the Temple mentioned in Revelation 11. The Temple in Luke 21 was destroyed. Jerusalem has been trodden under foot since 70AD. That has not stopped. Revelation 11 talks about the court of Jesus' Temple being trodden under foot for 42 months. Satan will sit as King during those 42 months.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is future. Luke 21:20-24 is not future.

Revelation 11 is not Luke 21.

There is currently no temple to even measure. The Second Coming has to happen so Jesus as King builds the temple in Revelation 11.

No man on earth can build the Temple mentioned in Revelation 11. The Temple in Luke 21 was destroyed. Jerusalem has been trodden under foot since 70AD. That has not stopped. Revelation 11 talks about the court of Jesus' Temple being trodden under foot for 42 months. Satan will sit as King during those 42 months.
Future Unfulfilled

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

Rev 11:2 refers to the future, when the Anti-Christ will take world control. Revelation 13:1-7
Since 70 AD and to the present day, Gentiles have been in control of the Temple Mount.

This issue is a rude and crude thread diversion. Aren't people following what is happening now in the M.E.?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 11:2 refers to the future, when the Anti-Christ will take world control. Revelation 13:1-7
Since 70 AD and to the present day, Gentiles have been in control of the Temple Mount.

This issue is a rude and crude thread diversion. Aren't people following what is happening now in the M.E.?
Yes I believe Jerusalem will in the near future be surrounded by the world's Muslim armies, and it will be trodden under foot

It will be through this event that the king/ruler of Jewish/Hebrew decent will be revealed to the world as a man of peace, a deceiver, (The Man Of Sin) (The Beast)

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes I believe Jerusalem will in the near future be surrounded by the world's Muslim armies, and it will be trodden under foot
Not what Psalms 83 and about a hundred other Prophesies tell us will happen when an Islamic confederation attempts to invade Israel.
They will all be wiped out. Ezekiel 7:14

The treading underfoot of Revelation 11:2 will happen during the final 42 months before Jesus Returns.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not what Psalms 83 and about a hundred other Prophesies tell us will happen when an Islamic confederation attempts to invade Israel.
They will all be wiped out. Ezekiel 7:14

The treading underfoot of Revelation 11:2 will happen during the final 42 months before Jesus Returns.
The same "Future" generation that witnesses Jerusalem surrounded by armies, will also witness Jesus returning in the heavens

There isn't a 2,000 year gap between verse 20 and 27 below, you have falsely stated the armies seen in verse 20 below took place in 70AD Jerusalem, your claim is 100% "False"

(The Scripture Below Is "Future Unfulfilled")

Luke 21:20-28KJV
23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Inquiring minds want to know what M.E. stands for.
Middle East.
Specifically; all that area given to Abraham so long ago, Genesis 15:18, and is Prophesied to be cleared and cleansed so as the Christian peoples can go to live in their inheritance.

The Lords fiery judgement on the Middle East:
Isaiah 29:1-2 Woe to you Ariel! Ariel, the city where David settled. The years roll on and you carry out your festivals. Yet, I shall reduce Ariel to dire straits. There will be suffering and sorrow, when I make her My fire altar.
Ariel – is a pun on the Hebrew word, ‘har’el’ = the Temple burnt offering altar. In this prophecy, it refers to Jerusalem and all the State of Israel. Ezekiel 21:1-7, Isaiah 22:1-14, Amos 2:4-5, Jeremiah 12:14

Isaiah 29:3-4 I will encompass you and besiege you with the visitation of My fiery judgement. You will be brought low, you will hide underground, your voice will whisper out of the earth. The survivors in Jerusalem will shelter in underground bunkers. Isaiah 31:5, Isaiah 6:13, Isaiah 37:31-32
The Lord’s judgement/punishment of the nations, by fire from God’s storehouse, Deuteronomy 32:22,34-35,41-43, will be an explosion on the suns surface, Isaiah 30:26a, Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1, Hebrews 10:27, 2 Peter 3:7, Revelation 6:12-17

Joel 2:1-11 Sound the alarm! For the Day of the Lord’s wrath is coming. As the sun rises, a vast host will appear, the like has never been known. It advances in a devouring fire, behind is a leaping flame that leaves a desolate wasteland. Nothing can escape it, nothing can stop it and as it strikes, the earth quakes and the heavens thunder. Who can survive that dark and terrible Day?

Isaiah 29:5-8 But, your enemies will become like dust, those ruthless hordes, like blown chaff. Suddenly, in an instant, punishment will come from the Lord Almighty, with earthquakes, thunder, storms and a blaze of devouring fire. All the nations warring against Mt Zion, will vanish, as a dream, like one who is hungry or thirsty; then wakes to find himself empty, so it will be with all those nations attacking Israel. Malachi 4:3

The fire judgement on the Middle East, striking ‘in an instant’, will be a Coronal Mass Ejection: a sunstrike of unprecedented magnitude and is the next prophesied event we can expect, it is the Day that will ‘come as a thief’, sudden and unexpectedly. Zechariah 3:9, Isaiah 10:17 It is quite a different event to what is described about the attack and destruction of Gog or of Armageddon, both to come later, respectively.
Psalm 83:13-18, Isaiah 34:5, Isaiah 30:25-28 & 30, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18,

The regeneration of the Middle East: Isaiah 35, Ezekiel 36:8-12, Amos 9:13-15

Isaiah 29:17-21 In a very short time, the Land will be made prosperous again. On that Day, the deaf will hear and the blind will see and the lowly and poor will exult in the Holy One of Israel. The ruthless and evil peoples will be gone, all who practice falsehood will be cut down. Isaiah 66:12-17, Psalms 107:1-43, Jeremiah 33:12-13

Isaiah 29:22-23 Therefore, these are the words of the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, about the House of Jacob: [now: every true Christian believer] This is no time for you to be ashamed, no time to be frightened, for his descendants will praise My Name, when they see what I have done for them. They will stand in awe of the Holy God of Israel. Reference: REB, NIV. Some verses condensed.

Christian Israelites, all those who kept faithful during the sudden disaster of the Sixth Seal, be they descendants of Jacob or grafted in, will be gathered into the Land, ”in a very short time” after the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath against the nations Ezekiel 20: 34-38, Isaiah 11:11-12, Jeremiah 30:18-24, Rev 7:9