The lord is among us

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am the lords messenger I have come to tell you all that what john the Baptist was crying out has been fulfilled because I am a living witness who speaks with gods authority .
was this the hoodie?
th
or..was it this?
th

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not the whole experience, but the part with the angel of death moving at the behest of the Spirit of God. Unless you think the Spirit was personally killing the firstborns at the Passover, I don't.

None of the experience is valid or Biblical.

That passage has nothing to do with his vision whatsoever.

Reactions: SovereignGrace

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep. Now add a huge dose of Matthew 7:1 in there, and no one can challenge them without being ridiculed for doing so.

Also, quote a vague Scripture somewhere to tie it all together, and it's all good because even misapplying a text, or misusing one falls under Mathew 7:1! "Hey, what you saw reminds me of a verse I take out of context, therefore, it must not be dismissed! I validate you!!" (but we're not to judge, right? and isn't that judging?)

Isn't that the entire reason Jesus gave us Matthew 7:1, to protect whatsoever anyone says from falling to the scrutiny of Scripture? One here says we are to "believe all things" using 1 Corinthians 13:7 as proof we must accept these visions.

Spiritual anarchy is all the rage, like in Judges, when they had no King to rule over them. They will not endure sound doctrine; 2 Timothy 4:1-4.

Yes...and if we get stuck we can always look here;
8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that happened in Acts2:16

So then you see the "last days" as already been here and gone? Not sure which "ism" that one is. But if this is Heaven on Earth I will eat YOUR hat, lol.
Seriously though, has the GT of Gods Wrath already happened in your opinion? I know there is that belief for some. I tend to not agree with it...
In Him,
nancy

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then you see the "last days" as already been here and gone? Not sure which "ism" that one is. But if this is Heaven on Earth I will eat YOUR hat, lol.
Seriously though, has the GT of Gods Wrath already happened in your opinion? I know there is that belief for some. I tend to not agree with it...
In Him,
nancy
Hello Nancy, Good question.
Some in church History believe that the "LAST DAYS" spoken of in the NT.....was the last days of the Jewish theocracy....The OC.

see here;
Hebrews 1 King James Version (KJV)
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son,

2cor3
11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:

13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nancy,
[So then you see the "last days" as already been here and gone?]

To follow up on this.If Jesus coming and going was the last days of the Jewish theocracy, then passages like Mt 24, were Jesus final prophecies about earthly Jerusalem with the temple about to be destroyed, not wars in our day.

[Not sure which "ism" that one is.]

Partial Preterism...much was fulfilled by 70 ad, still some things to come until the last day.
[But if this is Heaven on Earth I will eat YOUR hat, lol.]

Jesus has begun His Kingly and Heavenly reign over all things,He rules in the midst of His enemies... It is hardly finished, but it has started;

110 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

2 The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

4 The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

7 He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.

heb12;
25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

29 For our God is a consuming fire.

[Seriously though, has the GT of Gods Wrath already happened in your opinion? I know there is that belief for some. I tend to not agree with it...
In Him,
nancy]

Yes...it says wrath has come upon them to the uttermost...Jesus said that just before the last day, men would be doing this;
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

It was life as normal then sudden judgment.

Reactions: Nancy

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
today you are all truly blessed for I bring you the good news, a great miracle has been given unto me. I have seen the spirit of god I beheld the heavens open up and the church of God come down from heaven. I stood in the lords presents I am a living witness god has chosen me to see the truth and great wonders that only the prophets themselves have seen, I saw the spirit coming down with great bolts of lightening flashing all around him and when the lightening subsided I beheld the lords spirit come forth and I could see what he was wearing he was covered in living vibrating atoms even his clothes came alive .than the spirit began to lay hands on the people in the church that's where this miracle happened and there were many other spirits laying hands on the people .one of the spirits was wearing a blueish gray robe his head was covered with a hood I saw him walking through the pews he laid hands on a tall man the spirit turned to face the tall man and as the spirit looked up to the mans face his head came out from under his hood he had no features all I could see is a skull that glowed like an x-ray than he moved away and he stopped and looked directly at me all I could see is a reflection off his right cheek I will continue later there is much more to tell you.

None of your claims are biblical.

History has seen many like you and will see more before the rapture.

I'm not going to judge you, but you are either deceived, a liar or mentally unstable.

That means I'm not going to even read your posts again. But I do suggest you find help. Maybe move out of California.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am quite unsure how I should respond, but I do want to point out some of these posts did not show Christ's love. To mock a brother who believes he saw a legitimate vision is not something Christ would do.

Honestly I could not be too sure accepting something like this as truth on a forum...if there is anything I have learned about dreams and visions, it is they can come from God and from the enemy.

I am glad whatever it is has uplifted you personally in the Lord. Please continue to pray for discernment.

Reactions: Acolyte and Nancy

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am quite unsure how I should respond, but I do want to point out some of these posts did not show Christ's love. To mock a brother who believes he saw a legitimate vision is not something Christ would do.

Seems you'd be incorrect. Christ did exactly that with the false prophets in Scripture.

Keep on reading and growing.

God bless.

Reactions: Mjh29

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Honestly I could not be too sure accepting something like this as truth on a forum...if there is anything I have learned about dreams and visions, it is they can come from God and from the enemy.

I am glad whatever it is has uplifted you personally in the Lord. Please continue to pray for discernment.
You assume this is legitimate? The Holy Spirit dressed in a hoodie is profane. Do you not get offended that he tried to post this nonsense ?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The purpose of the one who experiences the deeper things of Christ is only to edify....OTHERS....not oneself.

Beware the false revelations and delusions of the evil one...

The so-called Deeper Things . . .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok this is kinda flat. What does it mean to rejoice?? Anyone

To be really really happy!

Like, so happy you want to sing, and jump up and down - maybe not so much for us older folks, but we still like to try, and hope we don't hurt ourselves!

To sing and dance out of delight in the light that comes into our lives every moment from God.

To rejoice! Like God rejoices over us!

Much love!
Mark

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be really really happy!

Like, so happy you want to sing, and jump up and down - maybe not so much for us older folks, but we still like to try, and hope we don't hurt ourselves!

To sing and dance out of delight in the light that comes into our lives every moment from God.

To rejoice! Like God rejoices over us!

Much love!
Mark
Yes to make our boast in Christ.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You assume this is legitimate? The Holy Spirit dressed in a hoodie is profane. Do you not get offended that he tried to post this nonsense ?

I believe if he had this vision it is from the enemy. But I don't get offended easily. I know what it is like to believe something is from God and it isn't.

I think people need to be very careful saying something is from God.