The Lord not come to Condemn the World

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Making fire come down out of heaven in his followers site, is the desired false prophecy of another cruel christ.

Well, Christ can and will be cruel to his enemies. He just doesn't use fire to kill them. He will use a symbolic sword as written in Rev 19.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He made the words "condemned even now" present tense, and The Light having come into the world past tense, but you change His words to mean only future tense when He returns.
If you're going to misread what I say, then there's no point in going on. I don't mind disputing Scripture, but it's a waste of time to argue about my own words.

I said even as at the first, and today, so they will also be fairly judged at His return. Those who do not receive Him, at any time on earth, are condemned for not coming to Him.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, Christ can and will be cruel to his enemies. He just doesn't use fire to kill them. He will use a symbolic sword as written in Rev 19.
Correct. Those troubling the saints and making war with the Lord Himself.

If you think people not becoming like you, is enmity, then you've lived a far too sheltered life.

Face it. There are plenty of neighborly people on earth, that don't care one bit about your religion. They may care about your person, if you have need, but not your faith.

The Samaritan didn't, and he is the example of neighborliness, that Jesus gave to His own disciples.