The Marriage Supper of the Lamb is that the rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no "Rapture" in the sense that so many Christians understand it. The second coming of Jesus will certainly be a rapturous event, but there is no event alluded to anywhere in Scripture where believers suddenly disappear where they stand and any "Great Tribulation" of seven years ensues, at the conclusion of which Jesus comes back again, subsequently beginning a literal 1000-year reign. This is all under the heading of pre-millennialism, and is a terrible misinterpretation of Scripture, particularly of parts of the gospels, pieces of Paul's epistles, and parts of Revelation (particularly chapter 20). If you would like to talk more on this, we can.

Grace and peace to you,

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
can you say me it
No, it is Armageddon, seven years after the Rapture and Marriage. The Jewish Groom and Bride always stayed in the Marriage Chambers for 7 days (7 years), then when they came out the Marriage Feast ensued.

Rev. 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife(Church) hath made herself ready. 8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. 9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

So, who are those Saints and when are they Married unto the Lamb? Well, we are shown, we come back with Jesus whole the Beast is still on the earth, after we have married the Lamb, and then Jesus describes the carnage of Armageddon as the Marriage Supper.

Rev. 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.(Church/Bride).

Rev. 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven(Church), Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.(The Church/Bride who returns with Jesus)

So, the Church marries Jesus in Heaven, Returns with him, and we see clearly the Beast and his armies are still on this earth when we return. And the Marriage Supper is Armageddon. We feast on the evil peoples demise.