The media is lying to you RE the candidates

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

forrestcupp

Feb 10, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most of the media attention Trump gets is all biased in the negative. He gets ridiculed a lot. I don't think all of that media spin is what's helping him.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
forrestcupp said:
Most of the media attention Trump gets is all biased in the negative. He gets ridiculed a lot. I don't think all of that media spin is what's helping him.
you must not watch Fox? I don't anymore. I am boycotting them b/c they were always saying good things about DT and having him on this show and that and all his puppet relatives/kids...

i dont listen to liars (dt and co.. Fox), so that's the END with Fox and their propped up candidate they tried to shove off on us.

They are so good @ picking a candidate aren't they? That is why we Republicans are always winning the presidency...

I am totally sick of Fox, will not be watching it. They were always saying really petty, negative things about Cruz.. while they.. again propped up the buffoon.. and now we are stuck w/ him. but i am NOT voting for him. If dt is the nominee, Write in Ted Cruz

:)