The messiah didn't come yet.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eliyahu613

Apr 14, 2020
Judea
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Israel
Bs"d

The messiah hasn't come yet.

For the finer details look here: [removed]

Eliyahu613

Apr 14, 2020
Judea
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Israel
Your messiah has come. If you want to know more about him I suggest you look here: About • Jews for Jesus
Bs"d

If somebody claims to be the messiah, then he has to fulfill the messianic prophecies. If he doesn't do that, then we know he was not the messiah.

After all, everybody can claim he is the messiah.

There have been so many false messiahs already.....

And your messiah didn't fulfill the messianic prophecies, therefore he was not the messiah.

Eliyahu613

Apr 14, 2020
Judea
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Israel
does seem like that is gonna be a pretty tough sell? You might provide a little synopsis maybe, imo it depends on pov

Bs"d

In short it comes down to this: Your messiah didn't fulfill the messianic prophecies, and the claim that he was God leads the multitudes into idol worship. Because it is forbidden to worship a human being.

For the finer details look here: removed

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bs"d

Blessings to you Eliyahu! It is a shame that we could not meet for I would ask you to go for a walk. And after that walk, the veil of Moses would lift so that what is hidden in the old would bring you unto the new. Yes The Lord God is One, but out of unfathenable Love for Israel and the rest of His creation The Son(The Word) preceeded out of the bosom of The Father and became flesh. This was determined even before the foundation of the world.
The true Light that enlightens every man was coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, yet the world knew Him not. He came to His own home, and His own people received Him not. But to all who received Him, who believed in His Name, He gave power to become children of God; who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.
And The Word became flesh and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; we have beheld His Glory, glory as of the only Son of The Father.

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem killing the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not! "

I pray that IAM's words through His Son, as One, pricks your heart!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Bs"d

In short it comes down to this: Your messiah didn't fulfill the messianic prophecies, and the claim that he was God leads the multitudes into idol worship. Because it is forbidden to worship a human being.

well i agree that Jesus shouldnt be worshipped, i mean He even hid from the Two Greeks, etc, He never asked to be worshipped i guess, but the rest how you gonna sell that to ppl who accept the NT? I mean no offense but we already know that Jews reject the messiah, see, so you would maybe have to demonstrate how Jesus did not fulfill the prophecies, from your pov? And again no offense but i doubt a Prot is going to be interested in the finer details, at least without some compelling evidence

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bs"d

For the finer details look here: Bs"d - MountZion
"Can somebody who is full of the Holy Ghost make so many mistakes?"
What does this say about the reliability of the New Testament?

well let's take a LOOK SEE, "Christ talks with a woman of Samaria, and reveals himself unto her ".
John 4:21 "Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
John 4:22 "Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
John 4:23 "But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
John 4:25 "The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.John 4:26 "Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he"....... BINGO, he has come.

PICJAG.

Reactions: Ziggy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And your messiah didn't fulfill the messianic prophecies, therefore he was not the messiah.
The Messiah you are waiting for will be the Antichrist.

He will claim to be God and Christ and you will fall for it.

Jesus of Nazareth was the true Messiah of Israel, but when He comes the second time, He will come to judge the unbelieving and the ungodly (and also destroy the Antichrist). So now is the time to believe that He died for your sins.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These Jews are blind by God, Romans 11:25 "For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Romans 11:26 "And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
Romans 11:27 "For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Romans 11:28 "As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
Romans 11:29 "For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance."

Romans 10:19 "But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.
Romans 10:20 "But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.Romans 10:21 "But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

PICJAG.

Reactions: theophilus

Eliyahu613

Apr 14, 2020
Judea
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Israel
These Jews are blind by God, Romans 11:25 "For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Romans 11:26 "And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
Romans 11:27 "For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Romans 11:28 "As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
Romans 11:29 "For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance."

Romans 10:19 "But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.
Romans 10:20 "But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.Romans 10:21 "But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

PICJAG.
Bs"d

Is'nt that a bit simple, calling people who don't agree with you "blind"?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bs"d

Is'nt that a bit simple, calling people who don't agree with you "blind"?
first thanks for the reply, but did I, 101G, or God call "THESE" Jew blind, quote me right, ok. and I gave the scripture why "THESE" unbelieving Jew are blind by God", Romans 11:25 "For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in". so no it'snot simple, but a written fact.

PICJAG.

Reactions: Joseph77

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He fulfilled the prophecies that the Messiah would die and be raised from the dead. When he returns he will fulfill the prophecies of ruling the earth. If the Jews had received him perhaps he would have already fulfilled the prophecies of ruling.

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well i agree that Jesus shouldnt be worshipped, i mean He even hid from the Two Greeks, etc, He never asked to be worshipped i guess, but the rest how you gonna sell that to ppl who accept the NT? I mean no offense but we already know that Jews reject the messiah, see, so you would maybe have to demonstrate how Jesus did not fulfill the prophecies, from your pov? And again no offense but i doubt a Prot is going to be interested in the finer details, at least without some compelling evidence
But he was worshiped. The wise men came to worship him. He claimed that he could forgive sins and that he would judge everyone on the last day. Only God can do these things.

When he came the Jews understood that the Messiah would be God in human form. They seem to have lost this knowledge because they rejected him.