The Millennium Temple is not built before His Coming Again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you diligently obey the Voice of the Lord your God?

We already know Israel played the harlot and was divorced so no, they did not obey God so it did not come to pass.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
We already know Israel played the harlot and was divorced so no, they did not obey God so it did not come to pass.
Jewish Israel will not be the people who will inhabit all of the holy Land during the end times.
We Christian peoples will gather there and be the people God wants in His holy Land. Isaiah 62:1-5, Romans 9:24-26....in the very place.....

Jeremiah 10:17-18 Gather up your belongings, to leave the Land you who live under siege For this is what the Lord says: This time, I shall throw out the whole population of the Land, I shall press them and squeeze them dry.

Jeremiah 10:19-21 Oh! The pain of my afflictions, I am laid low and must endure it. My dwellings are destroyed and my people have gone away. Their leaders are senseless, they do not enquire of the Lord, so their flock is scattered.
Jeremiah 12:14, Isaiah 22:14, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Romans 9:27

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are mistaken? The daily sacrifices are resumed at the time of the tribulation (this requires a temple).
I agree that the last great antichrist impersonator of Jesus Christ coming again with immortal flesh and bones, may indeed preach his own gospel of Christ, with an newly established personal priesthood and animal sacrifices, like Jesus will have in His earthly Millennium.

But that temple built with wicked men's hands is not the Lord's millennial temple. The AC's temple will be demolished by the Lord as well as much of his Sodom and Egypt Jerusalem, so that He and others from far off builds His own temple house and royal city from those heaps of rubble.

Micah the Morasthite prophesied in the days of Hezekiah king of Judah, and spake to all the people of Judah, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Zion shall be plowed like a field, and Jerusalem shall become heaps, and the mountain of the house as the high places of a forest. (Jerem 26)

And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD. (Jerem 31)

And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD. (Zech 6)

Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both. And the crowns shall be to Helem, and to Tobijah, and to Jedaiah, and to Hen the son of Zephaniah, for a memorial in the temple of the LORD.

And they that are far off shall come and build in the temple of the LORD, and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you. And this shall come to pass, if ye will diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have always had temples and do today:

Jewish Synagogue Temple Israel-Reform
  • Jewish Temple & Synagogue
1 review on

Hours may change under current circumstances
Is this your business? Verify your listing

Reviews​

• Meredith T.​

04/10/16
    The Jewish Festival at Temple Israel was wonderful today! Delicious food (especially the falafel!), authentic live music, venders with art, literature, toys, and books for sale. Great weather...
  • View more reviews on Yelp

The religion was Judaism and it had temples..

There is nothing about a Christian temple for the Millennium in the bible. The bible only says we are a temple, and that the Father and the Son will be the temple of the next age. Since there are no literal temples for Christianity before or after the Millennium, and nothing about a Millennial temple, there just isn't such a thing.
A Jewish synagogue is not the Temple and never has been.

God commanded that only ONE Temple was to be built = in Jerusalem.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Jewish synagogue is not the Temple and never has been.

God commanded that only ONE Temple was to be built = in Jerusalem.

And no temple building in Christianity.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And no temple building in Christianity.
OH, there is a Temple that ALL Blood washed born-again Saints must be part of.....BUT......not a Temple made with men's hands.

Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious, you also, as living stones,
are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
1 Peter ch2

For you are the temple of the living God.
As God has said:
“I will dwell in them
And walk among them.
I will be their God,
And they shall be My people.”
2 Cor ch6

Reactions: amadeus

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jewish Israel will not be the people who will inhabit all of the holy Land during the end times.
We Christian peoples will gather there and be the people God wants in His holy Land. Isaiah 62:1-5, Romans 9:24-26....in the very place.....

Jeremiah 10:17-18 Gather up your belongings, to leave the Land you who live under siege For this is what the Lord says: This time, I shall throw out the whole population of the Land, I shall press them and squeeze them dry.

Jeremiah 10:19-21 Oh! The pain of my afflictions, I am laid low and must endure it. My dwellings are destroyed and my people have gone away. Their leaders are senseless, they do not enquire of the Lord, so their flock is scattered.
Jeremiah 12:14, Isaiah 22:14, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Romans 9:27

Time to abandon the Old and embrace the New.

When Jesus cried it is finished, the old covenant sacrifice system was finished. This was reinforced by the ripping of the temple curtain in two. Christ was the final sacrifice for sin. The penalty for sin has been paid in full! There are no more sacrifices for sin. The Scriptures are your greatest enemy here.

Hebrews 7:27 says of Christ and His final atonement, “Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.”

Hebrews 9:28 explains that "Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many.”

Hebrews 10:10 says, “we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.”

Hebrews 10:12 says, “this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God.”

Hebrews 10:14 says, For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.”

There it is! Clear and irrefutable! This is the sacrifice to end all sacrifices forever!!! "Forever" actually means "forever."

Romans 6:10 says, he died unto sin once.”

1 Peter 3:18 says, “For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit.”

Hebrews 9:12 explains, “by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.”

Christ put an end of sin by this final transaction for sin, thus making an end of sin forever for those who would believe. There will never again be a sacrifice for sin. Christ’s atonement satisfied heaven’s holy demands and ensured that there would never again be another sacrifice/offering for sin carrying God’s blessing.

Last edited:
Reactions: covenantee

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, i knew exactly what you meant but for the benefit of others and the purpose of this Thread i posted those scriptures.

Still, there will be no Millennial temple because we don't use a literal temple in Christianity. In the NT Christians are the temple of God, and in Rev 21 the Father and Son are the temple of NJ. *no literal temple*

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still, there will be no Millennial temple because we don't use a literal temple in Christianity. In the NT Christians are the temple of God, and in Rev 21 the Father and Son are the temple of NJ. *no literal temple*
Rev 21 is after the 1,000 reign.

What we see from scripture is that the Body of Christ will be ruling over those nations whom the Lord permits to survive His Second Coming.

Then we have the 1,000 reign on earth while in Eternal Transformed Bodies made in His Likeness.

Then satan is loosed and the Final Judgement and Cleansing.

NOW a New Heaven & Earth whereby God & Christ are the Temple
"But I saw no temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple."

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 21 is after the 1,000 reign.

Naturally but no temple before the thousand years and none after it means no temple during it as well. This is why no temple is ever mentioned. Keep in mind I do not accept that Ezekiel ever spoke of a temple belonging to the Millennium.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The Lord will not be 'taking over' any temple made of men, before He begins His reign on earth.

Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwelling places; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof.

Both Jerusalem, and any temple in Jerusalem, will be razed and cleansed, when He steps foot upon Olivet, after the slaughter of the kings and their armies.

And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:

Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

The Lord builds His own temple, house, and palace Himself, for His reign.
ok just dont be too disappointed when it doesnt happen like you have all planned out k
read something about Conquest Genre too maybe
ok peace

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The two kingdoms, Israel and Judah, are both conquered and their decreed punishment, that is exile from their Land, is upon them. Although part of Judah have returned to part of the Land, we await the final gathering of all Israel, all the faithful Christians, be they descendants of Jacob or grafted in by faith and righteousness.

Before that, we are told not to observe the appointed festival days or make sacrifice, as we have no one to correctly advise us and interpret the Law. Hosea 3:4-5
Many prophesies speak of the regeneration of the Land of Greater Israel, “in a very short while”, Isaiah 29:17, after this great clearance and cleansing of the entire area, by the forthcoming Sixth Seal devastation of the Middle East region. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Ezekiel 30:1-5

Christian Israelites- “His people, who love the Lord and follow in His ways” will then gather “on the mountains of Samaria”. This is described in Ezekiel 20:34-38, Psalms 107

Over 40 prophesies describe how God’s holy people, every faithful Christian, will live in peace and security in their own Land. At last, they will be as God originally intended, “a light to the nations”, they will “exemplify My Holiness for all to see”. Ezekiel 39:27-29 [The attack by Gog/ Magog will come during this period]

WE will build the Third Temple, Zechariah 6:15, and “the splendour of this latter House will surpass that of the former”. Haggai 2:9
Zechariah 8:9-13 has wonderful promises of restoration and redemption; Courage! Do not lose heart!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The two kingdoms, Israel and Judah, are both conquered and their decreed punishment, that is exile from their Land, is upon them. Although part of Judah have returned to part of the Land, we await the final gathering of all Israel, all the faithful Christians, be they descendants of Jacob or grafted in by faith and righteousness.

Before that, we are told not to observe the appointed festival days or make sacrifice, as we have no one to correctly advise us and interpret the Law. Hosea 3:4-5
Many prophesies speak of the regeneration of the Land of Greater Israel, “in a very short while”, Isaiah 29:17, after this great clearance and cleansing of the entire area, by the forthcoming Sixth Seal devastation of the Middle East region. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Ezekiel 30:1-5

Christian Israelites- “His people, who love the Lord and follow in His ways” will then gather “on the mountains of Samaria”. This is described in Ezekiel 20:34-38, Psalms 107

Over 40 prophesies describe how God’s holy people, every faithful Christian, will live in peace and security in their own Land. At last, they will be as God originally intended, “a light to the nations”, they will “exemplify My Holiness for all to see”. Ezekiel 39:27-29 [The attack by Gog/ Magog will come during this period]

WE will build the Third Temple, Zechariah 6:15, and “the splendour of this latter House will surpass that of the former”. Haggai 2:9
Zechariah 8:9-13 has wonderful promises of restoration and redemption; Courage! Do not lose heart!

i SEE the far more Glorious latter House = His Body = us who are in Christ

there is a Temple that ALL Blood washed born-again Saints must be part of.....BUT......not a Temple made with men's hands.

Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious, you also, as living stones,
are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
1 Peter ch2

For you are the temple of the living God.
As God has said:
“I will dwell in them
And walk among them.
I will be their God,
And they shall be My people.”
2 Cor ch6

However, the Most High does not dwell in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says:
‘Heaven is My throne
and the earth is My footstool.
What kind of house will you build for Me, says the Lord,
or where will My place of repose be?
Has not My hand made all these things?’
Acts 7:40-51

Simon has declared how God at the first visited the Gentiles to take out of them a people for His name.
And with this the words of the prophets agree, just as it is written:
‘After this I will return
And will rebuild the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down;
I will rebuild its ruins,
And I will set it up;
So that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord,
Even all the Gentiles who are called by My name,
Says the Lord who does all these things.’
Known to God from eternity are all His works

Reactions: covenantee

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
i SEE the far more Glorious latter House = His Body = us who are in Christ
Yes, we Christians are the spiritual Temple of God, for this time.
But you cannot refute the many Prophesies which clearly tell of a future Temple in Jerusalem. Why do people have a problem with this?
God wanted a Temple before and He does not change; there must be a suitable place for Jesus to reign from as King over the world. It is seen in Zechariah 14:16-21 and many other Prophesies.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God wanted a Temple before and He does not change; there must be a suitable place for Jesus to reign from as King over the world. It is seen in Zechariah 14:16-21 and many other Prophesies.
"Zechariah Chapter 14 Is The Eternal Kingdom"

Zechariah 14:1-12 below shows the Lords return to earth in fire in final judgement.

(Verse 1) shows "The Day Of The Lord" also seen in 2 Peter 3:10-13 "Fire Judgement" below

(Verse 2) Shows that all nations are gathered for the final battle of armageddon.

(Verses 3-5) shows the Lords return, and his eternal feet touch down on the earthly Mt, of Olives, and in the "Twinkling Of An Eye" 1 Cor 15:52 takes place, in the catching up, resurrection, final judgement by fire, and the New Heavens, Earth, and Jerusalem being revealed for eternity, judgement complete, eternity begins.

(Verses 6-7) Eternal light seen, in the eternal kingdom, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 8) The river of life is seen, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 10) The New creation is being revealed, the plain is lifted up.

(Verse 12) "The Day Of The Lord" showing the "Last Day" judgement by the Lords fire, as men are consumed as they stand on their feet, 2 Peter 3:10-13

2 Peter 3:10KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Revelation 22:1KJV
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

"The Eternal Kingdom"!

Zechariah 14:1-12KJV
14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which
is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee
to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day,
that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 but it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass,
that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lordshall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and
from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses.
11 And
men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Zechariah 14:16 Who Will Be Left Of The Nations?

You will closely note, Zechariah 14:16 & Isaiah 4:3-4 are "Parallel" readings of the same event, as Isaiah gives a clear account of those who are left, those who are found in the book of life, the final judgement has passed, eternity has begun "After" The Day Of The Lord

You will closely note in Isaiah 4:4 below, Jerusalem will be purged by the spirit of (Judgement) & (Burning)

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Only The Righteous Are Left, The Book Of Life "Was" Opened (Every One That Is Written Among The Living)

Zechariah 14:16KJV
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Isaiah 4:3-4KJV
3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:
4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

Revelation 21:24-27KJV
24 And
the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie:
but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, we Christians are the spiritual Temple of God, for this time.
But you cannot refute the many Prophesies which clearly tell of a future Temple in Jerusalem. Why do people have a problem with this?

i have no problem with the OT Prophecies relating to after His Return.

Did God really desire a building/Temple on earth?
or
was the purpose of a earthbound building/Temple to show/explain to us what His Real Desire is?

Ask yourself - What is more Glorious? God in a box? or Christ in you the Hope of Glory?

Why did the Holy Spirit say this:

However, the Most High does not dwell in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says:
‘Heaven is My throne
and the earth is My footstool.
What kind of house will you build for Me, says the Lord,
or where will My place of repose be?
Has not My hand made all these things?’
"You stiff-necked people with uncircumcised hearts and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit, just as your fathers did."
And they stoned Stephen to death.
Acts 7:40-51

i am not saying you are resisting the Holy Spirit as those who killed Stephen, but should we not SEE here the Heart of God....