The Millennium Temple is not built before His Coming Again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But it was never actually prophesied
'It shall come to pass" is prophecy of God, who brings all His prophecies to pass.

or was anyone ever actually told to build it.
Other prophecies say the Lord Himself shall build it, as well as some from afar off.

Prophecies are not restricted to one place in Scripture.

Many prophecies throughout the OT speak of Christ's coming to earth, both the first and second.

It symbolic for the church that God is building.
Then there are symbolic offerings for sin in the churches of God, made by symbolic circumcised and saved natural Hebrews and Jews.

When Jesus said that "it is finished" it was finished.
True. His one and only sacrifice for purging sin, is finished.

The Lamb of god is not just the last in line offering's of bulls and goats.

His sacrifice and blood as nothing to do with that of bulls and goats.

The bible doesn't contradict itself.
True, neither does Christ's prophecy contradict His gospel.

Nor does he need men to change His prophecies into nothing by symbolic gestures, in order to keep Him from doing so.

My faith is in the Scriptures, and so I believe them first as written, and then search how they do not contradict one another, by searching all of written Scripture for the answer.

so let that show the proper interpretation.
Opinionating against prophecy, is not interpretation of prophecy.

Saying it shall not come to pass, what God says shall come to pass, is not interpretation but unbelief.

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is nothing in scripture about a "Millennial temple". Christianity has no temples like Judaism does etc.
The Jews religion has no temples.

The OT was not Judaism, and the two temples commanded by God to build, were not Judaism temples, but God's temples.

The prophesies of Scripture show the Lord Himself with build His own house and temple for His Millennial reign. With other coming from afar to help, such as the newborn Christians on earth, and His resurrected saints coming with clouds.

Reactions: David in NJ

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True but no law like it will be in place then either.
This is the law of the house; Upon the top of the mountain the whole limit thereof round about shall be most holy. Behold, this is the law of the house.

The old law is gone, dead and rotting according to Paul.
True

The same laws we follow now will be the laws of the thousand years..
The law of Christ will continue forever, including in His Millennium.

The law of His millennial house is for His millennial house and natural priesthood only.
.no animal/sin sacrifices
But the priests the Levites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of my sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from me, they shall come near to me to minister unto me, and they shall stand before me to offer unto me the fat and the blood, saith the Lord GOD.

because Christ was the last one forever.
The teaching that the Lamb of God is just the last in line of many bulls and goats, is false.

The Lamb of God has nothing to do with the blood of bulls and goats, but is the one and only sacrifice of God Himself, to wash away sins and purify the heart and spirit of the faithful believer.

No Scripture speaks of the sacrifice of Christ as being the last of any sacrifice, but the one and only offering of God Himself.

The last of sin offerings of bulls and goats, has not been offered yet.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For what purpose? Why would we need it?
We don't. Christ does prophecy it, so Christ will have it.

This is why Zacharias was made dumb. His question was also from unbelief.

Dumb questions produce dumb results.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

• Is this blood sacrifice arrangement you promote under the old covenant, the new covenant or a new old covenant?
The Old Covenant is dead. The New covenant remains everlasting. The Millennium covenant is of peace among nations, in nature, and with beasts of the field:

And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.

And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.

And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them.

And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Jews religion has no temples.

They have always had temples and do today:

Jewish Synagogue Temple Israel-Reform
  • Jewish Temple & Synagogue
1 review on

• Address: 2215 Mahan Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32308
  • Phone: (850) 877-3517
Hours may change under current circumstances
Is this your business? Verify your listing

Reviews​

• Meredith T.​

04/10/16
    The Jewish Festival at Temple Israel was wonderful today! Delicious food (especially the falafel!), authentic live music, venders with art, literature, toys, and books for sale. Great weather...

The OT was not Judaism, and the two temples commanded by God to build, were not Judaism temples, but God's temples.

The religion was Judaism and it had temples..

The prophesies of Scripture show the Lord Himself with build His own house and temple for His Millennial reign.

There is nothing about a Christian temple for the Millennium in the bible. The bible only says we are a temple, and that the Father and the Son will be the temple of the next age. Since there are no literal temples for Christianity before or after the Millennium, and nothing about a Millennial temple, there just isn't such a thing.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Scripture speaks of the sacrifice of Christ as being the last of any sacrifice, but the one and only offering of God Himself.

Incorrect.

Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
Heb 10:13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
Heb 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
Heb 10:15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
Heb 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
Heb 10:17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 10:18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

You violate Paul's teaching.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have always had temples and do today:

Jewish Synagogue Temple Israel-Reform
  • Jewish Temple & Synagogue
1 review on

Hours may change under current circumstances
Is this your business? Verify your listing

Reviews​

• Meredith T.​

04/10/16
    The Jewish Festival at Temple Israel was wonderful today! Delicious food (especially the falafel!), authentic live music, venders with art, literature, toys, and books for sale. Great weather...
  • View more reviews on Yelp
Just looking it up, Temple Israel is not a new temple of the Jews built in Jerusalem. It's a community center for reformed Jews
The religion was Judaism and it had temples..

The Jews religion is not spoken of in Scripture, until after they has Jesus crucified, and were left with their own religion made by themselves, instead of the God of Israel.

The two temples God acknowledged as His, were called the temples of God, not of Judaism.
There is nothing about a Christian temple for the Millennium in the bible.
Since you reject prophecy of the Millennium, then it's no small thing to reject the house and temple of the Lord also.

Since there are no literal temples for Christianity before or after the Millennium,
Not for Christianity. For the King and his priesthood during His Millennium.

After that, God and the Lamb are the temple dwelling among men on the new earth.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Incorrect.

Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Don't see the word 'last'. Your teaching of the Lamb being the last in a long line of bulls and goats, is false.

Heb 10:18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.
Where remission is, there is no more sin offering: which is where saved Christians are, that are obeying Him.

Not all people in the Millennium will be saved Christians, where there will be no remission, even as not all Christians are obeying Him.

You violate Paul's teaching.

I reject your opinion of Paul's teaching.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't see the word 'last'.
You are the only one that doesn't. "one sacrifice for sins for ever" is the last one in any language it could be translated into.

But Christ's sacrifice isn't the one sacrifice forever for you...undoing that last sacrifice so more can take place. That is bad theology, even blasphemous.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You are the only one that doesn't. "one sacrifice for sins for ever" is the last one in any language it could be translated into.

But Christ's sacrifice isn't the one sacrifice forever for you...undoing that last sacrifice so more can take place. That is bad theology, even blasphemous.
You ignore much Prophecy to deny a new Temple. '
God wanted His people to make sacrifices and offerings to Him before and He does not change.

When the Lord’s righteous people go to live in all of the Holy Land, soon after it is cleared and cleansed by the Lord’s Day of fiery wrath, Ezekiel 34:11-31, they will build a new Temple in Jerusalem, according to the details given in Ezekiel 40-46

Many Old Testament prophesies attest to this, how it will be built by men from far away, Zechariah 6:15, and it will be greater than the former ones. Haggai 2:9

The New Testament too, makes it clear there will be a Temple, 2 Thess. 2:4, Rev. 11:1-2, that will exist until the end of the Millennium, when God Himself will be the Temple. Revelation 21:22

We are told that during this age of Church dispensation, Christ is our high priest and we are the spiritual Temple, 2 Cor. 6:16 and no sacrifices are required. Hosea 9:4

Hebrews 9 & 10:1-21 are the scriptures that clearly tell us that Jesus made the once and forever sacrifice for the expiation of our sins. Now there is no Temple and Christians are His ‘body’ on earth. This is just for the time from the early church until the new Temple is built, when there will again be offerings and thanksgiving gifts made by the Lord’s holy people. Isaiah 56:1-8, Jeremiah 33:14-15

Daniel 7:25 and Daniel 9:26-27 tells us how, in the last days, an invading leader will make a peace treaty with the holy people, but will break it and put a stop to the sacrifices and offerings. Obviously there will be sacrifices and offerings taking place, for him to stop them.

This is confirmed by the prophesies detailing how it will be during the period the righteous people of God will be living the Land before the Return of Jesus:

Psalms 51:18-19 Now Lord, show Your favour to Zion and rebuild Jerusalem. Then You will delight in the appointed sacrifices, young bulls will be offered in Your altar.

Jeremiah 17:24-26 Now, if you obey the Lord’s Commandments, then a ruler will again occupy David’s throne and Jerusalem will be inhabited forever. Then people will come bringing whole offerings, sacrifices as thank offerings to the Lord’s House.

Jeremiah 33:14-18 The days are coming when I shall bless Judah and Israel…….there will always be a Levitical Priest to burn the grain and other offerings every day.

Ezekiel 45:13-25 The details of and the dates for making all the sacrifices and offerings on the Altar of the Temple.

Zechariah 14:21…all who come to make sacrifice will use the holy pots in Jerusalem to boil the flesh of the sacrifice……

Isaiah 60:6-7 Livestock in droves will be in the Land to serve your needs, as acceptable offerings on My Altar and I will adorn My glorious Temple.

The context of these scriptures proves that all this will be for the last days’ period before the Return of Jesus. What will happen during the Millennium isn’t told to us, although there will be priest’s then. Revelation 20:6

But we know there will be no Temple in Eternity. Revelation 21:22

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You ignore much Prophecy to deny a new Temple. '

I don't but if you want to actually quote a full passage or two we can speak about it in detail. I'll address one of them below.

God wanted His people to make sacrifices and offerings to Him before and He does not change.

There's plenty of scripture already posted that show God does not want any of those things anymore. It's all been fulfilled and done away with by Christ and the new covenant.

The New Testament too, makes it clear there will be a Temple, 2 Thess. 2:4

We are the temple of God.

1Co_3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

No new temple is said to be built.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is nothing about a Christian temple for the Millennium in the bible. The bible only says we are a temple, and that the Father and the Son will be the temple of the next age. Since there are no literal temples for Christianity before or after the Millennium, and nothing about a Millennial temple, there just isn't such a thing.
There is no such thing as a future Christian Millennium. The church will be in Paradise in the firmament. Many just call it heaven.

The Millennium is for Messiah the Prince and His people He was born into.

The temple in the Millennium is where the throne of Jesus as King sits. Unless you think there is a throne out in the open somewhere?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There's plenty of scripture already posted that show God does not want any of those things anymore.
Yes, but only until we go to live in all of the holy Land. Then; we will build a new Temple; Zechariah 5:15, +

What do you do with these scriptures?
Psalms 51:18-19 Now Lord, show Your favour to Zion and rebuild Jerusalem. Then You will delight in the appointed sacrifices, young bulls will be offered in Your altar.

Jeremiah 17:24-26 Now, if you obey the Lord’s Commandments, then a ruler will again occupy David’s throne and Jerusalem will be inhabited forever. Then people will come bringing whole offerings, sacrifices as thank offerings to the Lord’s House.

Jeremiah 33:14-18 The days are coming when I shall bless Judah and Israel…….there will always be a Levitical Priest to burn the grain and other offerings every day.

Ezekiel 45:13-25 The details of and the dates for making all the sacrifices and offerings on the Altar of the Temple.

Zechariah 14:21…all who come to make sacrifice will use the holy pots in Jerusalem to boil the flesh of the sacrifice……

Isaiah 60:6-7 Livestock in droves will be in the Land to serve your needs, as acceptable offerings on My Altar and I will adorn My glorious Temple.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but only until we go to live in all of the holy Land. Then; we will build a new Temple; Zechariah 5:15, +

There is no verse there and no Millennial temple in the chapter.

What do you do with these scriptures?

One at a time. I'm not going to go look up and comment on a whole list.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There is no verse there and no Millennial temple in the chapter.
Sorry; Zechariah 6:15 Men from far away will come to build the Temple.....

Here is another Bible passage which proves there will be a new Temple in the end times .
Isaiah 56:1-2 These are the words of the Lord; Maintain justice and do what is right, for My deliverance is close at hand and My victory will soon be revealed. Happy is the person who follows these precepts and holds fast to them, who keeps the Sabbaths unprofained and his hand from all wrongdoing.

Isaiah 56:3-5 The foreigner who has given his allegiance to the Lord must not say; The Lord will exclude me from His people. The eunuch must not say: I am naught but a barren tree. The eunuch’s who keep My Sabbaths and choose to do My will, holding fast to the covenant, will receive from Me something better than children – a memorial and a name within My Temple. I shall give them everlasting renown.

Isaiah 56:6-7 So too, with the foreigners who give their allegiance to Me, to minister to Me and love My name and become My servants. All who keep My Sabbaths holy and hold fast to My covenant; these I shall bring to My holy Mountain and give them joy in My House of prayer. Their offerings and sacrifices will be acceptable on My altar, for My House will be called a House of prayer for all nations.

Isaiah 56:8 This is the word of the Lord, who gathers those driven out of Israel; I shall add to those who have already been gathered. John 10:16

This Bible passage, written by the prophet Isaiah, gives a wonderful promise to every person – regardless of race, colour or gender. The promise of the Lord, to give them; “Joy in My House of prayer

In verse 8, it shows that this will happen after all the faithful Christians, [the real Israelites of God] have gathered into the Land. Ezekiel 20:34-35, Jeremiah 30:10 They will be divided into 12 groups, into the 12 ‘tribes’ of Israel.
Also as in verse 7, the Temple will be built by them.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry; Zechariah 6:15 Men from far away will come to build the Temple.....

lol....care to explain why you chopped the verse up like that? Could it be because the rest of the verse shows this is not a guarantee?

Zec 6:15 And they that are far off shall come and build in the temple of the LORD, and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you. And this shall come to pass, if ye will diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God.

Seriously, how can you expect anyone to take you seriously when you do this? BTW, didn't bother to read the rest of the post because of this deceptive type of partial quoting.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
lol....care to explain why you chopped the verse up like that? Could it be because the rest of the verse shows this is not a guarantee?

Zec 6:15 And they that are far off shall come and build in the temple of the LORD, and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you. And this shall come to pass, if ye will diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God.

Seriously, how can you expect anyone to take you seriously when you do this? BTW, didn't bother to read the rest of the post because of this deceptive type of partial quoting.
The rest of Zechariah 6:15 does not obviate the fact of a new Temple in the latter days.

I await your explanations of the verses I presented in #31, which prove there will be a new Temple before Jesus Returns.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rest of Zechariah 6:15 does not obviate the fact of a new Temple in the latter days.

It most certainly does, which is why you cut that part out of the verse.

I await your explanations of the verses

That won't happen until this suspicious partial quote of the first verse is dealt with.