The Mind

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I saw the suggestion you gave to Aspen reguarding flaxseed oil. Some research has shown Flaxseed oil reduces chance of relapses in MS by 60 percent. Started taking it but could only find pill form locally. The pharmacist had it in the back. How and where do you buy and know it won’t be rancid. Mine is not, but asking the best place to buy for future reference? Trying to eat healthy. Also eating flaxseed. Thank you for all your help.
eating flaxseed bleagh, i am impressed. Chia and Quinoa are a lot more palatable fwiw. Chia is higher O3 and maybe more expensive than flaxseed, but Q has more trace metals, so imo do both. I eat Homestat Farms steel cut, with all that in it, this one (sorry, hit reply to see it),
Organic_Steel_Cut_Cereal_Box_copy_grande.jpg
but it can be hard to find, expensive, and often sold out. But i notice competitors moving into the space as we speak, so the price and availability will improve i'm sure. Be careful at first with this stuff, don't be eating a huge bowl like normal oatmeal or you are gonna be seriously juiced lol, prolly won't sleep that night, etc. Even a "chick" serving, you know, like women serve themselves usually, is possibly pushing it, unless your bmi is at least 25. My bmi is so low it's hard to get the dose right, or was at first anyway.

also if you are country especially, you might be more inclined to buy all of these grains in bulk, i have a source for 50 lb bags of...pretty much everything, and fwiw doing it that way brings the cost way down

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My very best friend of 43 years is 68 and has been exhibiting signs of early onset for about 6 years now, probably longer. She has holed herself up in her mobile home and lets nobody in. We used to visit each other all the time! 43 years of it! My friend has always had extreme emotions-both ways. She is the last of her siblings, she just lost her sister yesterday. I know how she is when she was in her right mind when dealing with grief now-very, very emotional. She lost her brother Ziggy (her fave) about 6 years ago...she is still grieving...stays in it, does not go through it. She lives alone, with her little dog inside what was once a beautiful mobile home. Her love for the Lord once exceeded no other that I knew. I envied her love and devotion to Him. She quit everything immediately, smoking, drugging, drinking...smashed up all of her secular CD's and some vinyl!!! Bottom line-extreme. My heart breaks everyday for her now. If you challange her memory, she gets very volatile. Family, which are few, 1 nephew who couldn't find himself out of a paper bag...2 nieces in Tennessee and 1 niece in this area who seems not to want to get involved. All the decades I have known her, she was ALWAYS there for any and every one of them, NO questions asked. Now that she needs desperate help...they keep their distance. She calls me daily, sometimes several times..she sometimes forgets we had the same conversation just 20 minutes ago.
I am looking into Medical P.O.A. and if I get it, I will have to do one of the hardest things of my life...seperate her from her dog.
crazy clean. I do not have words to describe what I saw after finally being allowed to enter her mobile home after YEARS of begging her to let me, she'd say, nah, I gotta clean house, she would say that everytime I thought I was prepared for a mess but this, this was no less than living in a dumpster only. Not hording just total chaotic, garbage, food...dog feces, urine that almost knocked me over,papers, food containers, everywhere. Pizza boxes to my shoulders, and THAT was just the 1st round. You could not find the kitchen floor for the piles and piles of tossed...garbage! U will not explain what else I saw. I opened the door, she was sitting in her chair, my heart was so broken my eyes just stung with tears immediately when I saw my friend. There is so much to this story but, I;ll just throw a few more things in here...she has nobody stepping up to the plate. I have been able to have a nice long conversation with the last Doctor she had (she keeps getting divorced from the practices for non compliance) again, she was divorced now, I am trying to get her to let me bring her to this practice I know of. Sry all over here can't get this all out, lol. My friends younger sister died of EA, My friend took care of her got her into a good home, went everyday even though she worked full time, was paying rent on her sisters Lot rent for months because nobody was buying. I'm sorry this post is all over the place, and it ain't even the half of it. Bottom line, this is a horrible disease which effects not just the patient but all those in their lives as well. I will humbly ask for you prayer for strength and patience to help my friend. She has pushed everyone away over the years with her angry outbursts when asked a simple question, or challanged on her memory...she has lived in total denial for a long time. I am the only one she has, and I never, until my friend, have asked Him "Why God, why?" She cannot help this and she is very difficult to be around at times, not that I see her anymore as she doesn't come out but for food. Thanks for your patience to those who read this through.

love you guys and gals,
-nancy

BTW-I have a very good friend who also suffers with MS, some of her symptoms are similar to yours. Just know we are fighting all the time for this cause!
may God bless and keep you in His hand sister,
-nancy

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You are in my thoughts ViJ. I don't have a any elixirs I can suggest for MS if it is that but i have had good results with activated charcoal for gut issues.
ya, that or diatomaceous earth are a must at a certain point in detox, but imo a fast and some other remediation are needed first, or too. MS is an auto-immune disease, so while O3 will help long-term, some short term immune boosting is needed too. "Multiple sclerosis" is not really a specific disease, kind of more of a catch all. The O3 will restore cell viability eventually, but i mean like 3-5 years.

unfortunately doing the right thing as a cure = slower "recovery" time, and a hard sell to ppl being offered a (usually subsidized) pill

Last edited:
Reactions: VictoryinJesus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Trying to eat healthy.
do you culture any food? have a 'scoby' in your kitchen iow? or you could maybe find a decent kombucha, again making your own is way cheaper and prolly healthier too, but clear the candida first, or you are just spreading expensive grass seed on a weed-choked lawn, essentially. Luckily the O3 thing doesn't work like that. (yes, that is considered a "yeast" too, but there's good and bad yeasts, candida being the "bad" or "yeast infection" yeast, that is naturally resistant to antibiotics, yet hates garlic and onion bc of their "antibiotic" properties! All very confusing til you get the explanations lol)

well, get it under control i mean. An indicator there would be how long since your last infection of any type, and how long since your last course of antibiotics, but we already know the answer to the last one i guess. Briefly, a course of antibiotics = an attack of candida comin at ya down the road somewhere, = probiotics can't root, = nutrient absorption plummets, it's all a cascade.

you have just cascaded to a bottom, and imo piling Rx on this from well meaning doctors is digging with a steam shovel, ok? Imo eat as much O3 as you can stand, and i'd be eating that or garlic or onions for about the next...while, and do a fast/cleanse as soon as you can. Many symptoms often disappear or ameliorate just by fasting, dunno why.

Last edited:

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Amadeus. You have been given great insight and I appreciate all your post...always. This one also stumps me and yes, most would be an opinion. Blessings to you and your family.

I know that you have disagreed with me on some points, and that is OK!
I would like to place this Prayer on you, and all you need to do is accept it!
God instructed Moses to have Aaron place this blessing on the People and God would bless them!
This Prayer is for Gods People, past Present, and future.
May Yahova Bless You and Keep You!
May Yahova Make His Face to Shine Upon You and Be Gracious to You!
May Yahova Lift Up His Countenance Upon You and Give You Peace!
In the name Of Yeshua, Our Messiah, the Prince of Peace. Our High Priest, after the Order of the Melchizedek Amen!
I truly believe this prayer is timeless.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are in my thoughts ViJ. I don't have a any elixirs I can suggest for MS if it is that but i have had good results with activated charcoal for gut issues.
Ohhh, and mind is the consciousness with which one operates by.

Thank you. I had never heard of it but looked it up and will give it a try.

Reactions: quietthinker

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry to hear of your MS @VictoryinJesus , I have a very good friend who also suffers with it and have 4 cousins with Lupus...all in the same family and that is rare! I will pray for you, that the Lord will keep His Word always in your heart and mind , and that He will bring His words to you when you call upon Him!

God bless,
-nancy

I am sorry to hear of your friend and cousins also. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. Autoimmune is everywhere. Makes you wonder if it has always been around and we just didn’t know what it was, or if it is on the rise due to what we eat.

Reactions: Nancy

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that you have disagreed with me on some points, and that is OK!
I would like to place this Prayer on you, and all you need to do is accept it!
God instructed Moses to have Aaron place this blessing on the People and God would bless them!
This Prayer is for Gods People, past Present, and future.
May Yahova Bless You and Keep You!
May Yahova Make His Face to Shine Upon You and Be Gracious to You!
May Yahova Lift Up His Countenance Upon You and Give You Peace!
In the name Of Yeshua, Our Messiah, the Prince of Peace. Our High Priest, after the Order of the Melchizedek Amen!
I truly believe this prayer is timeless.

No matter how much we disagree(we all do occasionally)...you are still a brother. I accept your prayer always.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
have a 'scoby' in your kitchen iow?

I had a ‘scoby’ in the refrigerator that a Jehovah witness brought me. We disagreed on everything pertaining to God, but she still brought me a ‘scoby’. I had no idea what to do with it and it grossed out every one in my home. they laughed every time they opened the refrigerator...so I gave it to a friend who made tea with it. I’ll get her to show me how to make it.

Truth is, I can eat pretty much anything. kombuca I could drink everyday because I actually like the taste of it. Raw vegetables, I like. Garlic. Onion. Healthy food; I haven’t found one I don’t prefer over the junk. But it is all expensive and time consuming when your family doesn’t get it and wants “normal food”. I’ve always thought it was selfish and spoiled to go buy the expensive food and ate whatever they wanted instead. Now though, the perspective has changed and I see: it would be better to splurge on food then to end up on prescription drugs that—for lack of insurance—end up costing much more. I won’t eat raw meat. That is where I draw the line.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry to hear of your friend and cousins also. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. Autoimmune is everywhere. Makes you wonder if it has always been around and we just didn’t know what it was, or if it is on the rise due to what we eat.

Thank you VIJ, I do believe there are certain areas having lot's of industrial things going on can affect health...food, drugs (legal ones!) all have fallout. I worked many years as a phlebotomist and noticed in all the different satellite out patient labs, certain areas had more thyroid disease, cancers...so, I believe it has increased dramatically.
Gods blessings to you!
-nancy

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Bless your heart Victory. You have a lot "on your plate"...you are a champ!

My money is on it being from the way our food is processed..all the additives the crop spraying....etc etc.. we are slowly being poisoned... :(

As a child in the 40's our parents used to say " A little dirt does you good"..
We'd make mud-pies, collect snails into jars...play with the animals..
and I remember mum saying wash your hand before you eat...but we'd push and shove into the bathroom and not do it at all!
We'd put our hand into our mouths...drink each others cups at school.
I remember after the war chewing gum was around and highly sort after because of so many Americans there who used it, and gave us some ( I was born in England ) If some friend was chewing gum...we'd say " give us a bit of yours"...and they halve it and we'd eat it well chewed and very boring, from our friend . :D
Our immune system was FINE.!!

Fast forward. I remember all the warnings when anti bacteria soap was being sold and everyone rushed for it. 'They" said - "Don't use it..we need some microbes, it will lower our immune system... But every one got on that band wagon , and is still on it. They messed with our immune systems...
..the wonder drug penicillin was needed at the time...but over use ruined us.

Who knows, maybe we should sit in the garden and eat a few worms!!! :)

Bless you...praying for you. x

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Hi ViJ
Just saw this thread. I'm so sorry to read about what you've been through.
Not knowing is probably worse than knowing. Then the accepting can begin; and accept we must, every day and not just once.

A neighbor of mine has MS. She seems and acts normal; she's on medication.
She's had it for at least 20 years. She always looks nice and she tells me it's moving very slowly.

My prayers are with you; we need prayer so much. Not only for physical healing, if it be the will of God, but also for emotional and psychological healing. Yes, for the mind.

What I can tell you for sure is that God gives us the daily strength to accept what will be. Sometimes we fall into despair, but despair is of satan and I don't like to be gripped by it for more than half a day or so --- and then back to giving God the glory.

In every case and no matter what...God gets the glory.
Blessings in every way.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi ViJ
Just saw this thread. I'm so sorry to read about what you've been through.
Not knowing is probably worse than knowing. Then the accepting can begin; and accept we must, every day and not just once.

A neighbor of mine has MS. She seems and acts normal; she's on medication.
She's had it for at least 20 years. She always looks nice and she tells me it's moving very slowly.

My prayers are with you; we need prayer so much. Not only for physical healing, if it be the will of God, but also for emotional and psychological healing. Yes, for the mind.

What I can tell you for sure is that God gives us the daily strength to accept what will be. Sometimes we fall into despair, but despair is of satan and I don't like to be gripped by it for more than half a day or so --- and then back to giving God the glory.

In every case and no matter what...God gets the glory.
Blessings in every way.

Accepting, yes. I believe I had symptoms in my twenties. They were short and went away. If that is possible. The full symptoms manifested again three years ago in my forties. The only example I had of MS was a dear family friend who is in a wheelchair. When I first heard the doctor say MS, I thought that meant either wheelchair or death. I now realize you can function and live with it, and every case is different. The worst part for me is that I had just realized I loved writing novels and then found out I can’t sit for long periods at the computer, otherwise the symptoms are worse. I don’t sit now. I memo on my phone and keep going instead of sitting. The mind thing bothered me. I don’t like forgetting.

Thank you all for your prayers and concern.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Accepting, yes. I believe I had symptoms in my twenties. They were short and went away. If that is possible. The full symptoms manifested again three years ago in my forties. The only example I had of MS was a dear family friend who is in a wheelchair. When I first heard the doctor say MS, I thought that meant either wheelchair or death. I now realize you can function and live with it, and every case is different. The worst part for me is that I had just realized I loved writing novels and then found out I can’t sit for long periods at the computer, otherwise the symptoms are worse. I don’t sit now. I memo on my phone and keep going instead of sitting. The mind thing bothered me. I don’t like forgetting.

Thank you all for your prayers and concern.
I'm sure you must know that you could speak in the newer word programs.
It would free you up from sitting for long periods.
My husband has had Parkinson's for 11 years now.
He moves slowly but is still pretty active. He's adjusted to his situation.
We adjust to what life gives us. It's a gift from God.
His blessings be with you and your family.