The Myth of saying that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the Cross is only for "black lives matter"?..... or is it only for the "Homosexuals"?
Is the Cross only for the Baptists?
Is the Cross only for those who have a "Prayer Language"?
Is it only for the Catholics or people who worship Mary?
Is the Cross only for Trump Haters who live Twitter and reside in Poland?

Is the Cross only for the "elect"? And that's a NO, as its the "Preaching of the Cross, and the foolishness of preaching that saves"...which creates the Elect (born again), in the time of the Gentiles.

John 3:16. For God so loved the WORLD......... that He did what for the WORLD, brightframe52?

And what is the "WORLD", brightframe52?
Is it the oceans and the mountains, and the horses and the cats and the sunsets?

Or is the World, as John 3:16 is explaining to you....The world filled with SINNERS that Jesus was sent to DIE FOR on THE CROSS?
Nonsense post !

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll take what the Bible says over what may seem obvious to someone. No offense intended, only, some things have seemed obvious to me in the past, but not so much now.

Much love!
You must not be taking the bible, the world in Jn 1:29 is without sin, Christ took it away.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus meant his sheep he would have said sheep not world

he said he died for the world so that whoever believes,

in your defenition he died for the sheep so they could be saved, in that case, belief would be meaningless.l
He did say Sheep Jn 10. Who did He specifically state He died for here Jn 10:11,15 ?

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"His people" there being the Jewish people.

The Gentiles were later included in the number of those who could be saved in Acts of the Apostles 10 and Ephesians 3:6.

Actually, I don't agree with @Behold on a lot of things, but he is right here.
Thats False, His People are those the Father gave to Him, His Church. jewish ethnicity has nothing to do with His People in Matt 1:21, no more so than gentiles.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He did say Sheep Jn 10. Who did He specifically state He died for here Jn 10:11,15 ?
We are not talking about John 10. Please try to stick to what we are talking about

in John 3. Jesus told incidents he was sent to be raised as Moses raised the serpent. Which was given to the children of Israel so that whoever believed will live.

just like in Israel those who looked up in faith lived. Those who did not died

so again. If Jesus meant sheep he would have said it

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, that they may be one fold and one Shepherd.” (John 10:16)

Here we believe our Lord was speaking to his flock of sheep, Spiritual Israel, (“the Israel of God Gal 6:16) whom he was gathering first out from amongst nominal Israel, Israelite's Indeed, and then subsequently from amongst the Gentiles filling in that which was lacking from the prescribed number specified by the Father. We are now the Lord’s sheep; he is our Shepherd or caretaker. Under his protecting care we have the blessing represented in the twenty-third Psalm. We are glad, too, to note that the other sheep, now lost, the world in general, blind and deaf, will be found of the Lord shortly, and that so many of them as will have their eyes opened and their ears unstopped, and may become truly one with the Lord and with all those who are in harmony with him in every plane of existence.” Eph 1:10

Our Lord has not yet begun to bring the other sheep; he is still taking the flock he first started to call, namely, Spiritual Israel. He found first of all the Israelite's indeed amongst the Jews, and during this Gospel age he has been finding a similar class amongst the Gentiles, and these have been invited, and of these a little flock have been called out under the lead of the Shepherd. By and by these shall reach the fold, the heavenly condition, and then the greater work of dealing with all mankind will begin.

The little flock now called out from the world the Scriptures denominates the Bride of Christ. They are to be associates with the Lord in the glory and honor of his Kingdom and in his future work of finding the remainder of the sheep, giving them ears to hear, and leading them forth from the bondage of sin and death to the glorious liberty of the sons of God. It will be during the Millennial age that the great Shepherd will call the other flock and bless them, open their eyes and open their ears, and discipline them with his rod and staff, that whosoever will of them may ultimately attain eternal life.

The two flocks will come back into harmony with God, but the one flock will be of the heavenly fold while the other flock will be of the earthly fold. The little flock will be brought to perfection as spirit beings, partakers of the divine nature, glory, honor and immortality; the subsequent earthly flock, the world in general, will be brought by the highway of holiness back to restitution (the return of all that was lost). Their eternal state of blessedness will be that of an earthly paradise, related to God as was Adam before his transgression, but now so blessed by their experiences with sin and restitution that they will hate sin and love righteousness, and will therefore be the recipients of life and divine favor everlasting.”

Other sheep I have which are not of this fold

Greek “foldaule ow-lay' Strong’s # 833 from the same as 109; a yard (as open to the wind); by implication, a mansion, translated court, fold, hall, and palace.”

In my Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.” (John 14:2)

Greek “mansionsmone mon-ay' Strong’s # 3438 from 3306; a staying, i.e. residence (the act or the place): --abode, mansion.

Other sheep I have which are not of this particular mansion, this particular residence or abode, i.e., condition of being, spirit begotten.

From the foregoing Strong’s definitions it should be most apparent that when the Lord spoke of other sheep not of this FOLD he was NOT referring to any distinction between the two folds in respects to nationalities, that is whether or not one fold would be composed of Jews and the other of Gentiles,

No! that is not what he meant at all, “for in Christ Jesus there is neither Jew nor Greek, all are one” (Gal 3:27), there is but one calling during this Gospel age, “one body, one spirit, one Lord, one faith, one baptism” (Eph 4:4, 5).

No the distinction he was trying to make was in reference to the condition of being between the two folds; the first, called during the Gospel Age, would receive a perfect heavenly or spiritual condition (abode), whether of the divine (the more than over-comers, the Little Flock) or that similar to angels (the great company class) depending upon their faithfulness, whilst the other fold (called during the Millennial Age) would receive of a perfect earthly condition or abode.

Thus, as our Lord stated: “In my Father’s house (the entire universe) are many mansions; conditions or levels of being.

THE SECOND FLOCK AND ITS FOLD

“These other sheep of the Lord, we believe, will include all of mankind who, during the Millennial Kingdom, will be glad to avail themselves of the great provision the Lord has made for them in His Plan. They are other sheep in the sense that they will be of a different nature from the flock which the Lord is selecting during this Gospel Age. The flock now being called and gathered are being begotten to the Divine nature, a spirit nature, and they will attain to this spirit nature by a resurrection change; as it is written, "Flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God."--1 Cor 15:50.

The other sheep will be the great earthly flock of the Lord, the great family of Adam, purchased by Jesus. For a thousand years the work of calling and gathering mankind and separating between sheep and goats will progress, as outlined in Matt 25:31-46 (that is to say the separating work between the sheep and the goats does not take place at the end of the Millennial age as some suppose, but rather the process of this separation takes place all throughout the Millennial Age). The whole world will be granted the opportunity of taking their choice as to whether they will be sheep or goats. And nothing in the Scriptures informs us whether the sheep or the goats will be the more numerous. We are merely informed that all will have the invitation to become the Lord's sheep (his earthly fold), to come under His shepherding care; and by so doing and proving their loyalty to Him and developing His spirit, His character-likeness, they will be granted everlasting life on the human plane, the earthly plane.”

Reactions: friend of

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are not talking about John 10. Please try to stick to what we are talking about

in John 3. Jesus told incidents he was sent to be raised as Moses raised the serpent. Which was given to the children of Israel so that whoever believed will live.

just like in Israel those who looked up in faith lived. Those who did not died

so again. If Jesus meant sheep he would have said it
John 10 tells us specifically who Christ died for, it doesn't change.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Nonsense post !

Do you still think that John 3:16 is nonsense?

Look at it again....>"for God so loved the word that He gave His only begotten son....that WHOSOEVER BELIEVES in Jesus."""

So, brightframe52... do you see the word "WHOSOEVER"?

That means EVERYONE.....ALL...

Reactions: Renniks

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you still think that John 3:16 is nonsense?

Look at it again....>"for God so loved the word that He gave His only begotten son....that WHOSOEVER BELIEVES in Jesus."""

So, brightframe52... do you see the word "WHOSOEVER"?

That means EVERYONE.....ALL...
No I never said Jn 3:16 is non sense, your tradition is.