The Myth of saying that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You go with your traditions.

1 Tim. 2:3-4,

"For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth."

How can God desire "all men to be saved" and offer an atonement for sin that is limited to just some?

Reactions: Renniks

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth."

How can God desire "all men to be saved" and offer an atonement for sin that is limited to just some?

I agree that the atonement only benefits those who accept it! But the offer of that atonement is not limited, it stands for all mankind.

God wants all to accept that atonement, the only way is to make the offer to all.

But we know that not all of mankind will accept it, but that in no way limits God's offer to man.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The all men there will be saved and come to the knowledge of the Truth. Its the Sheep.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree that the atonement only benefits those who accept it! But the offer of that atonement is not limited, it stands for all mankind.

God wants all to accept that atonement, the only way is to make the offer to all.

But we know that not all of mankind will accept it, but that in no way limits God's offer to man.
Christ stated He died for His Sheep, that's specific limited language.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The atonement isnt offered, thats tradition. Christs blood was offered to Gods Law and Justice for the sins of His People, and God accepted His Offering, and that Justified the people He died for.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The all men there will be saved and come to the knowledge of the Truth. Its the Sheep.
Lol, so now " all" doesn't mean "all" and " men" means sheep.

We raise sheep, BTW. I never call them " all men" because they would get very confused. :)

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ stated He died for His Sheep, that's specific limited language.

Here again you deny 1 John 2:2, you deny John 3:16, you deny several other scriptures you have been shown.

There's no way out of this for you, you have been proven wrong in false doctrine and deny it has happened.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The atonement isnt offered, thats tradition. Christs blood was offered to Gods Law and Justice for the sins of His People, and God accepted His Offering, and that Justified the people He died for.

Read John 3:16 and deny that is an offer to man! I'm telling you there is no way out of this!

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, so now " all" doesn't mean "all" and " men" means sheep.

We raise sheep, BTW. I never call them " all men" because they would get very confused. :)
Yeah all means all, all the elect. All the Father gave to Christ Jn 6:37

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

Yea, and there you go again denying "He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world." 1John 2:2, which couldn't be clearer.

He is not only the atoning sacrifice for the sins of us who are saved, but also for the whole world.

You are straight out in denial of God's Word, period!

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here again you deny 1 John 2:2, you deny John 3:16, you deny several other scriptures you have been shown.

There's no way out of this for you, you have been proven wrong in false doctrine and deny it has happened.
The Sheep Jn 10

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea, and there you go again denying "He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world." 1John 2:2, which couldn't be clearer.

He is not only the atoning sacrifice for the sins of us who are saved, but also for the whole world.

You are straight out in denial of God's Word, period!
Thats the Sheep Jn 10

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh I'm quite familiar with John 10. Did it ever occur to you that the reason Jesus was saying these Metaphorical Statements was too Encourage people to become sheep?
Otherwise, why bother? He was being Evangelistic.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I'm quite familiar with John 10. Did it ever occur to you that the reason Jesus was saying these Metaphorical Statements was too Encourage people to become sheep?
Otherwise, why bother? He was being Evangelistic.
Its Jesus stating who He specifically died for You would be wise to believe it.