The Myth of saying that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One salvation too?
For there is NO other name given under heaven whereby we may be saved .
JESUS CHRIST . ONLY Folks better not be coming to the prosperity gospel jesus , or any other jesus for that matter .
IF so they came to their own hearts desire , claimed the name to Feel saved , but created another FLESH FEEDING , SELF SERVING
Image of Christ and of GOD . Its super deadly times we live in . In the days ahead you will be loved more and more
by this world and by all religions . THEY are all headed YOUR Direction . EVEN on the sites , even here .
As for folks like me , lambs , well we will be shunned only more and more . OH , but be that as it may
I HAVE all hope . FOR JESUS is my hope , this world is not my home , and the end of a lamb is wonderous good .
My prayers are with and shall be with even those who would despise me . But let not my heart nor mind
be conformed to the end time all inclusive unity we are one . I watch folks my friend .
And i am telling you , you will have a fan base increasing in your favor . Even here .
But i wont budge one step in that direction . And its not because i hate anyone . But the Love for Christ must be above all
and the love for brethren must not be a wordly sensual love , but the love that comes From GOD .
You are not the only one being decieved my friend . Over ninety eight percent of the entire christendom , including all
who name the name of JESUS , are yet being deceived . My prayers and my heart are for the people . The more i love
the less i be loved . But be that as it may , MY HOPE IS THE LORD , MY END SHALL BE GOOD . And my prayer is for the people .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For there is NO other name given under heaven whereby we may be saved .
JESUS CHRIST . ONLY Folks better not be coming to the prosperity gospel jesus , or any other jesus for that matter .
IF so they came to their own hearts desire , claimed the name to Feel saved , but created another FLESH FEEDING , SELF SERVING
Image of Christ and of GOD . Its super deadly times we live in . In the days ahead you will be loved more and more
by this world and by all religions . THEY are all headed YOUR Direction . EVEN on the sites , even here .
As for folks like me , lambs , well we will be shunned only more and more . OH , but be that as it may
I HAVE all hope . FOR JESUS is my hope , this world is not my home , and the end of a lamb is wonderous good .
My prayers are with and shall be with even those who would despise me . But let not my heart nor mind
be conformed to the end time all inclusive unity we are one . I watch folks my friend .
And i am telling you , you will have a fan base increasing in your favor . Even here .
But i wont budge one step in that direction . And its not because i hate anyone . But the Love for Christ must be above all
and the love for brethren must not be a wordly sensual love , but the love that comes From GOD .
You are not the only one being decieved my friend . Over ninety eight percent of the entire christendom , including all
who name the name of JESUS , are yet being deceived . My prayers and my heart are for the people . The more i love
the less i be loved . But be that as it may , MY HOPE IS THE LORD , MY END SHALL BE GOOD . And my prayer is for the people .
How do you enter this union with Christ the mediator and therefore communion with God and His church?

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mid repentance is not possible or not necessary it’s not required

faith yes
Faith alone no
Must believe and remain in a constant state of believing Jn3:16 until death matt 24:13
Then believe Christ who said he who believes and is baptized shall be saved Mk 16:16

It’s repentance and then baptism.

If they can’t repent, there’s nothing to baptize them for.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
faith can’t save you 1 cor 13:2 all faith without charity avails nothing
1 cor 13:13 greatest is charity
Phil 1:29 not called to faith alone

Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

saved by grace not faith alone

I guess you missed that we’re saved by grace THROUGH FAITH- faith is how we get to grace.
No faith, no grace.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All biblical
Acts 2:42 doctrine of the apostles
Bound on earth by the apostles Matt 16:18 18:18

Too bad Peter was never Pope in Rome - that’s a fourth century revisionist claim.

The RCC is a gentile church, said the apostle to the gentiles, Paul - which is why Paul wrote to the Roman church instead of the apostle to the Jews, Peter.

That’s why the Bible never shows Peter in the Roman church, but only in the Jerusalem church - the one Peter started in Acts 2.

The apostle to the Jews wouldn’t be leading a gentile church in Rome.

That’s why in the Bible when Paul went to visit Peter for two weeks, he had to go to Jerusalem.

That’s why the Orthodox Church says Linus was the first bishop of Rome, and Peter was never a bishop in the Roman church.

The Jerusalem church - not the RCC - was the first church, and remained THE preeminent church until it was destroyed by the Romans.

Therefore if Peter built any church it was the Jerusalem church, not the one that came later in Rome.

Reactions: Wrangler

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
where does the Bible say have a reformation?
Revival?
Tent meeting?
Sunday school?
Communion on 1st Sunday?
Total rebellion against Christ and his holy church!

Where does the Bible say to have a pope, and cardinals?

Pray to Mary and build shrines to her?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Too bad Peter was never Pope in Rome - that’s a fourth century revisionist claim.

The RCC is a gentile church, said the apostle to the gentiles, Paul - which is why Paul wrote to the Roman church instead of the apostle to the Jews, Peter.

That’s why the Bible never shows Peter in the Roman church, but only in the Jerusalem church - the one Peter started in Acts 2.

The apostle to the Jews wouldn’t be leading a gentile church in Rome.

That’s why in the Bible when Paul went to visit Peter for two weeks, he had to go to Jerusalem.

That’s why the Orthodox Church says Linus was the first bishop of Rome, and Peter was never a bishop in the Roman church.

The Jerusalem church - not the RCC - was the first church, and remained THE preeminent church until it was destroyed by the Romans.

Therefore if Peter built any church it was the Jerusalem church, not the one that came later in Rome.
Their are not Jews or Gentiles under Christianity at all, as all are as one in Christ Jesus in fact.

Most of the Popes were of a Jewish blood in fact.

The Jews created the Christian Church in fact.

The Christian Church is Catholic in fact, as to the Roman part Roman Catholic well we can see two main factions with in that organisation all through history and now today the devilish worldly side is dominating once again under Pope Francis, he is a Carnal religious Pope and not a Pope of the Holy Spirit that is clearly obvious. most Roman catholic are only Religious dupes as are Protestants. for they do not have the Holy Spirit because they are not truly born again, so they are trapped by their religion, you must come out from them ? Religion never Saved anyone's Soul.

One needs to truly be born again of the Holy Spirit to be in the Kingdom of God.

The second coming all will be in the Kingdom of God, at one with Christ Jesus. as the deceptions and delusions of this world will be burnt up.

The 2ed coming that is promoted by most new age nowadays is delusional, they think that it's all about the 2ed coming that people will be saved, but some people have been saved for 2000 years now, only that this world is still corrupted by the delusions but not all people were or are under the delusions and deceptions, because they are truly born again.

My mate up the road is a new age dupe, what he claims is in fact that the 2ed coming will be the real Jesus ? he clearly does not have faith in Jesus Christ at all, for if he did he would know him.
So he is looking for a Jesus, a man ! not the Holy Spirit. he claims to reject works, but he is all about works in fact, he believes in the works of man as he points to such things, look at the State of so called Israel ? he claims that it is Israel ! Blasphemy !
Jesus Christ is the King of Israel ! so how can a State be Israel when such is in fact clearly Anti-Christ. Lost and delusional he is in fact rejecting Jesus Christ but boasting to be Saved, how can such a one be save when such truly dismisses Jesus Christ.
He is looking for the 2ed coming, when he should be looking to Jesus Christ, people like so are so wound up in religion that they can not see Christ Jesus because their religious works dominate.
The second coming will come on it's own accord as to God but the 2ed coming is clearly a works of man thing. talk to any atheist dupe and they will be on the same page as the 2ed coming Mob. but as to what I am saying the Atheist would not have a clue, because I am coming from the Holy Spirit point of view and not a carnal view such is of this worlds delusions.
The message that Jesus Christ gave us 2000 years ago is the same and will be the same after the second coming, nothing needs to be added to it at all, such is total perfection, if people can not pick up on such the problem is with them.

All Religions are a Business first and foremost in fact that's clearly a fact one must understand.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Their are not Jews or Gentiles under Christianity at all, as all are as one in Christ Jesus in fact.

Most of the Popes were of a Jewish blood in fact.

The Jews created the Christian Church in fact.

The Christian Church is Catholic in fact, as to the Roman part Roman Catholic well we can see two main factions with in that organisation all through history and now today the devilish worldly side is dominating once again under Pope Francis, he is a Carnal religious Pope and not a Pope of the Holy Spirit that is clearly obvious. most Roman catholic are only Religious dupes as are Protestants. for they do not have the Holy Spirit because they are not truly born again, so they are trapped by their religion, you must come out from them ? Religion never Saved anyone's Soul.

One needs to truly be born again of the Holy Spirit to be in the Kingdom of God.

The second coming all will be in the Kingdom of God, at one with Christ Jesus. as the deceptions and delusions of this world will be burnt up.

The 2ed coming that is promoted by most new age nowadays is delusional, they think that it's all about the 2ed coming that people will be saved, but some people have been saved for 2000 years now, only that this world is still corrupted by the delusions but not all people were or are under the delusions and deceptions, because they are truly born again.

My mate up the road is a new age dupe, what he claims is in fact that the 2ed coming will be the real Jesus ? he clearly does not have faith in Jesus Christ at all, for if he did he would know him.
So he is looking for a Jesus, a man ! not the Holy Spirit. he claims to reject works, but he is all about works in fact, he believes in the works of man as he points to such things, look at the State of so called Israel ? he claims that it is Israel ! Blasphemy !
Jesus Christ is the King of Israel ! so how can a State be Israel when such is in fact clearly Anti-Christ. Lost and delusional he is in fact rejecting Jesus Christ but boasting to be Saved, how can such a one be save when such truly dismisses Jesus Christ.
He is looking for the 2ed coming, when he should be looking to Jesus Christ, people like so are so wound up in religion that they can not see Christ Jesus because their religious works dominate.
The second coming will come on it's own accord as to God but the 2ed coming is clearly a works of man thing. talk to any atheist dupe and they will be on the same page as the 2ed coming Mob. but as to what I am saying the Atheist would not have a clue, because I am coming from the Holy Spirit point of view and not a carnal view such is of this worlds delusions.
The message that Jesus Christ gave us 2000 years ago is the same and will be the same after the second coming, nothing needs to be added to it at all, such is total perfection, if people can not pick up on such the problem is with them.

All Religions are a Business first and foremost in fact that's clearly a fact one must understand.

I’m not the one who made Peter the apostle to the Jews, and Paul the apostle to the gentiles - that which you’re trying to counter, was Gods idea and plan.

You’ll just have to tell God He was wrong:

Gal 2:7 On the contrary, they saw that God had given me the task of preaching the gospel to the Gentiles, just as he had given Peter the task of preaching the gospel to the Jews.

Gal 2:8 For by God's power I was made an apostle to the Gentiles, just as Peter was made an apostle to the Jews.

And as I said, Paul wrote to the gentile Roman church, not Peter, because Paul was their apostle, and Peter never was part of the Roman Catholic sect:

Rom 1:13 I do not want you to be unaware, brothers, that I have often intended to come to you (but thus far have been prevented), in order that I may reap some harvest among you as well as among the rest of the Gentiles.

Peter as Pope was a fourth century invention.

Reactions: Wrangler

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This blasphemy of The Lord Jesus Christ merely making Salvation possible for all Mankind, Means that ultimately, that men are not saved By the Obedience of One as the Gospel declares in Rom 5:19

19For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.414

Yes, to be made Righteous before God is being saved ! How cometh this being made Righteous, by the obedience [Death of Christ] of One or Two ? If Christ death alone does not constitute the Ones He died for Saved or Righteous, then it must be by the obedience of two, which is contrary to this scripture, which is the Word of God ! Thats a Blasphemy !

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
catechism
Lk 1:4
Acts 2:42
Christian education
Instruction
As apposed to your biblical anarchy read the Bible and make your own faith find your own salvation
Eph 4:5 thee faith
Jude 1:3 common salvation
Not a personal Savior or personal covenants

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does the Bible say to have a pope, and cardinals?

Pray to Mary and build shrines to her?

matt 16:18 bound on earth bound in heaven
Isa 22:21-22 pope father keys etc. Matt 16:18 also and apostles Matt 18:18 eph 2:20 Jn 20:21-23

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I’m not the one who made Peter the apostle to the Jews, and Paul the apostle to the gentiles - that which you’re trying to counter, was Gods idea and plan.

You’ll just have to tell God He was wrong:

Gal 2:7 On the contrary, they saw that God had given me the task of preaching the gospel to the Gentiles, just as he had given Peter the task of preaching the gospel to the Jews.

Gal 2:8 For by God's power I was made an apostle to the Gentiles, just as Peter was made an apostle to the Jews.

And as I said, Paul wrote to the gentile Roman church, not Peter, because Paul was their apostle, and Peter never was part of the Roman Catholic sect:

Rom 1:13 I do not want you to be unaware, brothers, that I have often intended to come to you (but thus far have been prevented), in order that I may reap some harvest among you as well as among the rest of the Gentiles.

Peter as Pope was a fourth century invention.
Paul is not above Peter regardless.
Read Gal 3 at least if not all of Gal and you would know that you are barking up the wrong tree. you are trying to split people up making 2 peoples, when the gospel is about the 2 becoming one in Christ Jesus.

Not to mention you would be best to get an AKJ Bible for a start.

Frome a Christian point of view now 2000 years have past and the Jew does not exist, Peter was a Christian and the Head of such, as I said the true worthy Israelites are Christian when Jesus Christ went to Heaven and the Jews are nothing, finished ! it's called Lost !

You are trying to add Race into the Church, their is no Race under Christianity, their is only Grace ! the 2 become one in fact.

The Jews do not exist today, the worthy Jews converted 2000 years ago. what one has today claiming to be Jews is a joke. not to mention only a Anti-Christ would make claims that Jews are anything worthy of the Jews of 2000 years ago, because they are clearly not even that. they are a disgrace to the Jews of Old, they would be killed by such a people for blasphemy outright in fact. because they can not hold a candle worthy to them at all.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul is not above Peter regardless.
Read Gal 3 at least if not all of Gal and you would know that you are barking up the wrong tree. you are trying to split people up making 2 peoples, when the gospel is about the 2 becoming one in Christ Jesus.

Not to mention you would be best to get an AKJ Bible for a start.

Frome a Christian point of view now 2000 years have past and the Jew does not exist, Peter was a Christian and the Head of such, as I said the true worthy Israelites are Christian when Jesus Christ went to Heaven and the Jews are nothing, finished ! it's called Lost !

You are trying to add Race into the Church, their is no Race under Christianity, their is only Grace ! the 2 become one in fact.

The Jews do not exist today, the worthy Jews converted 2000 years ago. what one has today claiming to be Jews is a joke. not to mention only a Anti-Christ would make claims that Jews are anything worthy of the Jews of 2000 years ago, because they are clearly not even that. they are a disgrace to the Jews of Old, they would be killed by such a people for blasphemy outright in fact. because they can not hold a candle worthy to them at all.

That’s absolutely bogus.

Whereas salvation is available to both Greek and Jew, slave and free, male and female, (to make Isrsel Jealous - read Romans 11) God appointed Paul to take the gospel to the gentiles, which he did - and Peter to take the gospel to the Jews - I gave the scriptures, which unequivocally state that fact.

And Paul is the one who rebuked Peter publicly, to his face, for an error he was making.

Paul also makes clear that God has not abandoned the nation of Israel.romans 11:1-2.

Not only has God not abandoned His people the nation Israel, the new covenant is still with them - with the HOUSES of both Israel and Judah, per Jeremiah 31 and the death of Jesus put that new covenant in effect with Israel and Judah, and he’s the mediator of it ri Got now, per Hebrews 8 and 9.

The gentiles in fact are grafted on to Israels covenant by faith. Romans 11 again.

So you, and replacement theology, are wrong about the nation of Israel.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who are the US ?

Isa 9:6

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Paul wrote, that "Christ died for our sins according to the scripture "

This no doubt is one of the many OT scriptures that shows us exactly who the us and our sins belongs !

Now who are the US in the Isa passage ? I am certain we know who the Child is to be born, the Son to be given . Its Christ. And it has to do with His coming to die for sins.

But again, who are the US ? Is it the whole world without exception ? Is that who Isaiah meant ? Or does He mean a specific People ? I contend that it's to a specific people. Isaiah is writing to the Israelites, the Chosen People of God, he is not writing the egyptians, or the assyrians, the babylonians, but the Chosen Covenant People of God. In fact, when Christ was actually born, the spiritual minded recognized that Christ coming, birth, was in relation to a Covenant Promise. Lk 1:67-73

67And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

73 The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,

So, also the Us in Isa 9:6 is the Seed of Abraham !

The Israelites of the OT were a Type, a Picture of Spiritual Israel. Now Spiritual Israel is in existence today as it was then, difference being, that Spiritual Israel then was mainly comprised of the physical descendants of Abraham of National Israel, not so today. I believe everyone Chosen in Christ Eph 1:4, the Spiritual seed of Abraham Gal 3:16 belongs to Spiritual Israel, and all these have been Chosen to Life Eternal. Without question I believe it is the Spiritual Israelites that is meant in the US in our verse Isa 9:6. Christ is born unto all whom He is born into Col 1:27;Gal 4:19.

The US is also the Church, Isa was writing to the OT Church, that is those Spiritual Israelites that for the most part resided in that Nation at that time, but it is also applicable to the NT Church at this present time. Eph 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That’s absolutely bogus.

Whereas salvation is available to both Greek and Jew, slave and free, male and female, (to make Isrsel Jealous - read Romans 11) God appointed Paul to take the gospel to the gentiles, which he did - and Peter to take the gospel to the Jews - I gave the scriptures, which unequivocally state that fact.

And Paul is the one who rebuked Peter publicly, to his face, for an error he was making.

Paul also makes clear that God has not abandoned the nation of Israel.romans 11:1-2.

Not only has God not abandoned His people the nation Israel, the new covenant is still with them - with the HOUSES of both Israel and Judah, per Jeremiah 31 and the death of Jesus put that new covenant in effect with Israel and Judah, and he’s the mediator of it ri Got now, per Hebrews 8 and 9.

The gentiles in fact are grafted on to Israels covenant by faith. Romans 11 again.

So you, and replacement theology, are wrong about the nation of Israel.
A typical carnal point of view you have as that's the way any atheist would see it as well or a Jew, because they lack the Holy Spirit and are always trying to make out such things are all from a worldly perspective. they can not see the big picture.

Peter was not in error at all and Paul was not rebuking Peter at all in fact but only pointing to the situation at hand.

How can real Israel be Jealous ? when Christ Jesus is the King of Israel in fact, not to mention that the people who had faith is the King of Israel were also the only truly worthy people of the Name Israel in fact. the ones who missed the boat were not worthy of being Israelites in fact but only Jews. only foolish Jews could be jealous, no one worthy of Israel would of given a rats.

God does not abandon anyone in fact, in fact it's the other way around always.

Christ Jesus is the Vine and all must abide in him only regardless in fact. not to mention their are no Jews today. only one claiming to be ? wannabes ! who cant even cut the mustard in fact the more you look into such.

There is no Nation of Israel in fact for 2000 years, go ask a devout Jew they will tell you the facts, they hope for it to become Israel tho.
The State that has been regarded by Atheist and fools is clearly a work of Man. It has to be propped up right from WW2 on or it would of failed, so it's not created by God in fact at all. Lord Rothschild said it was his creation ! Rothschild and his so called Zionist Banking buddy's created WW2 and killed 60 million Goyim and 6 million Jews to get the Land deal up and running in fact and they even rub it in your face calling the 6 million Jews a Holocaust ! it was a burnt offering :confused:! Rothschild's and Co Mob's "Burnt offering to their god Moloch" ! What did Jesus say about such people ? who were they ? Murders from the beginning and Lies worthy of their Father ? it's clear ! they had to kill the 6 million Jews, this is called Genocide in fact, why they had to be killed was because they were the greatest threat to the So called Zionist, because the 6 million despised them openly in fact, so go do your homework on this buddy.
We were all played for fools in WW2 in fact, all the game plays that led up to that Poland kicking off the World war ? Oh we came to save Poland ? we won the war ? :oops: Poland ! well they used Poland as an excuse to kick off the Games, but shafted Poland in fact :eek: I thought that they were going to go save Poland o_O well did they :confused: No ! they totally abandoned them in fact :eek: !

We are being played with ! taken for fools, just look at the workings ? you will know them by their works ? remember that, now who said that ? who has worked to bastardised undermining Christianity over the years ? who is it that has a track record of always working to undermine all it's host Nations and got kicked out every time in history for bankrupting them and corrupting the stupid pathetic Goyim.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter was not in error at all and Paul was not rebuking Peter at all in fact but only pointing to the situation at hand.

Paul opposed him to his face. You can claim that’s not a rebuke.

He opposed Peter to his face, publicly.

Gal 2:11 But when Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned.

Gal 2:13 And the rest of the Jews acted hypocritically along with him, so that even Barnabas was led astray by their hypocrisy.

Gal 2:14 But when I saw that their conduct was not in step with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas before them all, “If you, though a Jew, live like a Gentile and not like a Jew, how can you force the Gentiles to live like Jews?”

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can real Israel be Jealous ? when Christ Jesus is the King of Israel in fact, not to mention that the people who had faith is the King of Israel were also the only truly worthy people of the Name Israel in fact. the ones who missed the boat were not worthy of being Israelites in fact but only Jews. only foolish Jews could be jealous, no one worthy of Israel would of given a rats.

Your claim is fallacious. You might try actually try reading Romans 11. The subject is established immediately as being national Israel.

Rom 11:1 I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! For I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin.

Rom 11:2 God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew. Do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah, how he appeals to God against Israel?

The subject does not stop being national Israel:

Rom 11:11 So I ask, did they stumble in order that they might fall? By no means! Rather, through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous.

Romans 11 is the cure for replacement theology, since if you claim that when Israel is mentioned in the New Testament it means spiritual Israel, then when it says most of Israel is blinded and ungodly, that means the church/spiritual Israel is blinded and ungodly.

And when it says that salvation has come to the gentiles (church) to make Israel jealous, it means this bit of nonsense: salvation has come to the church to make the church jealous.

Rom 11:11 So I ask, did they stumble in order that they might fall? By no means! Rather, through their trespass salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous.

National Israel is ungodly until the deliverer (Jesus) comes out of Zion (Jerusalem) then all IsraeL will see Him, realize He’s their Messiah, then believe in Him, and all of Israel living at that time, will be saved:

Rom 11:25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

Rom 11:26 And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written, “The Deliverer will come from Zion (Jerusalem) he will banish ungodliness from Jacob” (national Israel)

You’re also wrong about the Holy Spirit, BTW.