The Myth of saying that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord Jesus Christ did not die for all mankind without exception, for that is one of the biggest deceptions ever told. The scripture is very clear as to whom it is that He Loved and died for, for He Loved and died for His Church Eph 5:25

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Paul here states exactly who Christ died for by inspiration. Its the World of His Church, or His Body which He is the Head of. He died for His Kingdom, for He is a King of which He must have a Kingdom; He died for the World consisting of His Bride, since He is the Bridegroom. Scripture teaches that God the Father picked the bride for the Bridegroom, Remember Issac and Rebekkah ?

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord Jesus Christ did not die for all mankind without exception, for that is one of the biggest deceptions ever told. The scripture is very clear as to whom it is that He Loved and died for, for He Loved and died for His Church Eph 5:25

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Paul here states exactly who Christ died for by inspiration. Its the World of His Church, or His Body which He is the Head of. He died for His Kingdom, for He is a King of which He must have a Kingdom; He died for the World consisting of His Bride, since He is the Bridegroom. Scripture teaches that God the Father picked the bride for the Bridegroom, Remember Issac and Rebekkah ?
But how did people get added to the church before they were not of the church?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Not true, The Church that belongs to Christ is the Seed of Abraham Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Both jew and gentile belong to Christ !
The justified by faith in the Old Testament were not of the church, as I see it, which itself began at Pentecost, Acts 2.

Reactions: Corlove13

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another words did the church begin before His death? Could they be added to the church before His death and resurrection?

So is one saying Jesus's death and resurrection has nothing to do with the church?

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another words did the church begin before His death? Could they be added to the church before His death and resurrection?

So is one saying Jesus's death and resurrection has nothing to do with the church?
Was the Spirit Given to those who are the church? And when was the Spirit promised?

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The justified by faith in the Old Testament were not of the church, as I see it, which itself began at Pentecost, Acts 2.
The church are the body, members of Christ..those I would assume that do the work of Christ by the Spirit of God?...what do you think? But the Spirit is not given until After Christ arose...and shown after His ascension..correct?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The church are the body, members of Christ..those I would assume that do the work of Christ by the Spirit of God?...what do you think? But the Spirit is not given until After Christ arose...and shown after His ascension..correct?
The Lord Jesus promised the coming of the Holy Spirit, and He indeed did come to indwell, from Pentecost onward, after the Lord Jesus' ascension.

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought the ones who received the word
Were added to the church.

This also makes me think about this passage:
4Paul explained: “John’s baptism was a baptism of repentance. He told the people to believe in the One coming after him, that is, in Jesus.”5On hearing this, they were baptized into the name of the Lord Jesus. 6And when Paul laid his hands on them, the Holy Spirit came upon them, and they spoke in tongues and prophesied. 7There were about twelve men in all.

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
The LORD added to the church according to scriptures. And He did that through chosen individuals such as the apostles, and by the power and working of the Holy Spirit in the hearts of those appointed to eternal life.

Tong
R3933

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought the ones who received the word
Were added to the church.

This also makes me think about this passage:
4Paul explained: “John’s baptism was a baptism of repentance. He told the people to believe in the One coming after him, that is, in Jesus.”5On hearing this, they were baptized into the name of the Lord Jesus. 6And when Paul laid his hands on them, the Holy Spirit came upon them, and they spoke in tongues and prophesied. 7There were about twelve men in all.
From this above...and I could be wrong...but it was in receiving the word that it seems they received the spirit. And the evidence was what flowed out of them...tongues. So correct me if I be wrong..

For when I see this passage my thought change from the above:

14When the apostles in Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent Peter and John to them. 15On their arrival, they prayed for them to receive the Holy Spirit. 16For the Holy Spirit had not yet fallen upon any of them; they had simply been baptized into the name of the Lord Jesus. 17Then Peter and John laid their hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.

Then again...what is the diff between the Holy Ghost and Holy Spirit?

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He died for the Children of God !

Jn 11:50-52

50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.

51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;

52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

One of the biggest lies ever told and believed in false religion is that Christ died for all mankind without exception.

But scripture testimony is clear that He died only for some of mankind, this time in this passage its pointed out to be the Children of God, both those found in the nation of Israel and those scattered abroad, meaning in the gentile nations.

It is the Children of God as a result of Christ's death, that will be gathered to Christ, meaning they will come to Him in Faith, which makes manifest they were the Children of God. In Salvation and conversion believers make manifest who the Children of God are 1 Jn 3:10

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

That word manifest means phaneros:

apparent, manifest, evident, known

2) manifest i.e to be plainly recognised or known

They become apparent, or recognized, evident or known, whereas before conversion [faith and or repentance] they are not known to be the Children of God, not that they were not, they were but it was not evident as such.

But Faith in Christ makes it evident Gal 3:26

For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Jesus said, all that the Father giveth me shall come to me Jn 6:37, well Jesus is referring to the Children of God God gave Him to die for. Heb 2:13

And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

The Children of Jn 11:51-52.

Its God's Children who shall be taught of God and so they come to Him Jn 6:44-45

44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Now lets go to where this is written in the prophets to Identify whom Christ is stating shall be taught of God Isa 54:13

13 And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children.

It is God's Children that shall be Taught of Him resulting in their coming to Christ. Its the same Truth taught in Heb 12:6

6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

Involved in this chastening is the teaching and learning from God. The word chasteneth here means to:

to train children

a) to be instructed or taught or learn

b) to cause one to learn

That's why the children come to Christ in Faith Jn 6:44-45. Again they are the ones the Father gave to the Son Heb 2:13 and it was for them He suffered and died Heb 2:9-10. Every son that He tasted death for Heb 2:9, shall be taught of God, and they shall come to Christ, believing on Him for Salvation, the Captain of their Salvation Heb 2:10 !

No, Christ did not die for the children of the devil which are also manifested 1 Jn 3:10

10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.490

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes they were, else Christ didnt die for them. Christ died for the church exclusively ! The Church is the seed of abraham that belongs to Christ !