The Myth of saying that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Came to seek and to Save Abraham's Seed !

Lk 19:9-10

9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Christ came to seek and to save not all without exception, but all who are of the Chosen Seed of Abraham ! Ps 105:6477

O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.

This passage in Lk 19 surely indicates this. The man Zacchaeus, because he was blessed to be of that Chosen Seed, Salvation came to his house, as a result of the Seeking Son of man, Note: Those Christ came to save, He seeks them until He finds them, and confers His Salvation Upon them !

That Christ came to seek and to save only a Chosen People called Israel, He clearly states that here Matt 15:24

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

What can be more plainer stated, that He was sent ONLY to the Lost Sheep of Israel !

24 Jesus replied, “I’ve been sent only to the lost sheep, the people of Israel.”[CEB]

24 He said, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Isra’el.”[CJB]

24 Jesus answered, “God sent me only to the lost people of Israel.”[ERV]

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”[ESV]

Now what does the word only mean ?

He was sent only once by the Father into the World, so He must be Talking about that sending here 1 Jn 4:9

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we [ The Lost Sheep of Israel] might live through him.

With that in Mind, all other portions stating about Christ being sent for Saving Purposes Jn 3:17

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

The World here must be the World of the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel, or we have a contradiction with Matt 15:24 ! You see, we must understand the more specific over the general. Yes Jn 3:17 speaks of a World to Save which does not preclude that World being the House of Israel !
What you going to do with the passage that states in Romans... that not all Israel is Israel? Israel is those who believe..

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not correct, you seem to imply that they are all involved, may I remind you His disciples/apostles are of the same people you are referring to. Also good ol Pilate has blood on his hands as well even though he washed them, he also had authority to have him spared.

But ultimately we all killed Him because of our sin. All fall short of the glory of God, all have sinned. Friend you, I and everyone else are responsible. He came to die, He came so we could be redeemed. He came as our Passover Lamb. Also please keep in mind that He Himself said no one takes my life I lay it down. Please be careful of not getting into antisemitism if it wasn't for the Jews we wouldn't even have our Bibles today.

Also please understand that Jesus was a Jew/from the tribe of Judah.

This may help you

Shalom Friens

The nation yes, they all cried out crucify him crucify him and chose barabas

is it not better for one man to die that the whole nation to perish?

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not correct, you seem to imply that they are all involved, may I remind you His disciples/apostles are of the same people you are referring to. Also good ol Pilate has blood on his hands as well even though he washed them, he also had authority to have him spared.

But ultimately we all killed Him because of our sin. All fall short of the glory of God, all have sinned. Friend you, I and everyone else are responsible. He came to die, He came so we could be redeemed. He came as our Passover Lamb. Also please keep in mind that He Himself said no one takes my life I lay it down. Please be careful of not getting into antisemitism if it wasn't for the Jews we wouldn't even have our Bibles today.

Also please understand that Jesus was a Jew/from the tribe of Judah.

This may help you

Shalom Friens
A
Zech 13:1

That Salvation Blessings Christ would wrought by His Blood was limited to a Specific People [The House of David] and not the entire world and everyone without exception, is seen here in Zech 13:1

In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

Thats why the Book of Romans opens up with Rom 1:3

3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

2 Tim 2:8

8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

Salvation Mercies are the Sure Mercies of David ! Isa 55:3; Acts 13:34

This is because the Salvation Gospel Preached to both Jews and Gentiles belonged to the House of David Zech 13:1, but not Davids physical house, but a spiritual house ordered by the Everlasting Covenant 2 Sam 23:5.

Gentile Salvation was a by product of Salvation for the House of David Rom 15:8-13

8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.

10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people.

11 And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people.

12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse [House of David], and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust [Salvation Eph 1:13].

13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
I don't understand all you are saying but I am trying....

This is what I see though..not saying I am not deceived either...

First....I believe regeneration comes before Justification....because I do...then I must see salvation or deliverence from more than one thing or ideal.

Because I still have not unraveled some teachings that have stuck in some ideals. I DONT always see clear.

With that said...we some times lump justification with regeneration. And depending on how you were evangelized is the outcome of thoughts and ideals we will see through.

With that said for example- what is salvation and what is one saved from, in the context needs to be explained.

For example is St John 3:16 a regeneration passage or a justification passage?

If it is a Justification passage then could we be thinking like this: those who were first born of the Spirit now must depend, trust, believe on Chist in order to have Zoe life, which is the quality of life to those physically living.

Another words life[eternal living] on earth is about depending on Jesus...

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A

I don't understand all you are saying but I am trying....

This is what I see though..not saying I am not deceived either...

First....I believe regeneration comes before Justification....because I do...then I must see salvation or deliverence from more than one thing or ideal.

Because I still have not unraveled some teachings that have stuck in some ideals. I DONT always see clear.

With that said...we some times lump justification with regeneration. And depending on how you were evangelized is the outcome of thoughts and ideals we will see through.

With that said for example- what is salvation and what is one saved from, in the context needs to be explained.

For example is St John 3:16 a regeneration passage or a justification passage?

If it is a Justification passage then could we be thinking like this: those who were first born of the Spirit now must depend, trust, believe on Chist in order to have Zoe life, which is the quality of life to those physically living.

Another words life[eternal living] on earth is about depending on Jesus...
In a sense, if I have not been deceived myself
You are either believing or unbelieving.
The choice of life is ours...that's amazing

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another popular Myth in the religious world today, is the Jesus Christ died or gave His Life for everyone in the world without exception, but the problem with that, is there is not one shred of scripture evidence that states that.

The scripture however does say that He died for His Sheep or His Church as per Jn 10:11,15

11I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Eph 5:25

25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

His People Isa 53:8

8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. cp Matt 1:21

Now, are all without exception His Sheep ? No

Are all without exception His Church ? No

Are all without exception His People ? No

For surely the seed of the serpent Gen 3:15 cannot be of His Sheep, His Church, or His People.

So why does the religous world proclaim that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception, when they have no scripture proof ? Because it is a Myth.
This scripture came to me, dont ask me why..

"16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy." ROMANS 9

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This scripture came to me, dont ask me why..

"16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy." ROMANS 9
And also the passage, the wind blows where it wishes, and it is God who calleth things into existence. Have to find the latter.

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Corlove13 I think Ephesians 2 is also a great passage when it comes to the need to be humbled at the sovereign grace of God...
I am not in no Theological school so what you mean by soverign... do you mean that God controls everything.......Amazing simply amazing...yet He gives room for us to choose life...wow!

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the end my husband and I had a discussion
And came to conclusion Jesus died for all...

One is reconciled by His death...[that is a saving

One can be further saved by His Life.

Not everyone comes to the light because not everyone lives accordance to the truth.

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not everyone comes to the light because not everyone lives accordance to the truth.
But there is a light that brightens every man's heart...I must find passage

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Interesting enough before Christ died...there were Gentiles who tried to keep the law....so where your heart is your heels take you...so...if your heart like Pharoah is already hard...it can be made harder...and if your heart is toward right ...it can be made right in God.
In the end the vessel created for wrath..could be brought in as well...therefore if It is come in...it would be because of where Christ sits for all authority has been given to Him.

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Corlove13 Here's a relevant verse:

"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out." (John 6.37)
But who does the father draw and give...to Him...you still are born with ability to choose right living because you also have a been given a conscience.

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Corlove13 Here's a relevant verse:

"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out." (John 6.37)
2 Chronicle 16:9
"For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is perfect toward Him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.”

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
But who does the father draw and give...to Him...you still are born with ability to choose right living because you also have a been given a conscience.
Well, it's good read the passage in John 6. Yes, we have a conscience (Hebrews 9.14) and yes we do depend on God's grace.

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In conclusion anyone who gets to God will come through Jesus...and we cannot say, because we are not God."who has known the mind of God and who has been His counselor"

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last Passage:

6There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What’s you’re point for God’s sake get to it!

the Jews are special! Is that it?