THE NEW COVENANT FOR ISRAEL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
New covenant
Kingdom of God on earth
Vineyard
Household of faith
House of the mountain of the Lord
Body of Christ
The church
All are the one same thing!
The one true church founded by Christ!
Not really sir.
There is a sense of distinction between those in scriptures.

One obvious distinction for example, the kingdom of God is a kingdom, while the New Covenant is a covenant. Now a kingdom is not the same as a covenant, right? We should respect the distinction sir.

Tong
R1237

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Did you read my whole answer? The New Covenant is not only for Israel. Christians are part of this covenant through the blood of Jesus Christ. All refers to Israel and Gentiles who place their faith in Him.
I always do. I even went to the link you provided.

That I did read your whole answer is why I said "My question is "How does the house of Israel and the house of Judah, refer to all?" My question is with reference to the Jeremiah prophecy of a new covenant between God and the house of Israel and the house of Judah, which Mungo said is for all people to which you seemed to agree with. So, I asked, "How does the house of Israel and the house of Judah, refer to all?" It was a clarificatory question more than it is an objection.

Tong
R1238

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not really sir.
There is a sense of distinction between those in scriptures.

One obvious distinction for example, the kingdom of God is a kingdom, while the New Covenant is a covenant. Now a kingdom is not the same as a covenant, right? We should respect the distinction sir.

Tong
R1237

the kingdom is under a covenant!

DaChaser

Sep 10, 2020
Macomb Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tong2020 said:
Sorry, but I don't see that that really answer the question: How does the house of Israel and the house of Judah, refer to all? Or are you saying here that "the house of Israel and the house of Judah" does not refer to all people?

Perhaps, your focus is on that. But the focus of my question is with reference to the Jeremiah prophecy of a new covenant between God and the house of Israel and the house of Judah, which Mungo said is for all people to which you gave your agreement to. So, I asked, "How does the house of Israel and the house of Judah, refer to all?" It was a clarificatory question more than it is an objection. So, then it is clear that you don't agree that the house of Israel and the house of Judah refers to all.

Tong
R1236
The saved Jews since time of Jesus are into the Church and under the NC, and all living jews at His second coming time will be saved in, and that fulfills Jeremiah promise in full!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The saved Jews since time of Jesus are into the Church and under the NC, and all living jews at His second coming time will be saved in, and that fulfills Jeremiah promise in full!

no one is saved in this life, salvation happens at the moment of death if your in the grace of God and faithful, Jn15:1 Matt 24:13

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tong2020 said:
Sorry, but I don't see that that really answer the question: How does the house of Israel and the house of Judah, refer to all? Or are you saying here that "the house of Israel and the house of Judah" does not refer to all people?

Perhaps, your focus is on that. But the focus of my question is with reference to the Jeremiah prophecy of a new covenant between God and the house of Israel and the house of Judah, which Mungo said is for all people to which you gave your agreement to. So, I asked, "How does the house of Israel and the house of Judah, refer to all?" It was a clarificatory question more than it is an objection. So, then it is clear that you don't agree that the house of Israel and the house of Judah refers to all.

Tong
R1236

Perhaps in that, we find in Romans 11 that the Gentiles are graffed into the olive tree that is Israel.

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
what don’t you understand about Jn 10:16?
John 10:16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

I don't have any problem with the passage sir.

Tong
R1240

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no one is saved in this life, salvation happens at the moment of death if your in the grace of God and faithful, Jn15:1 Matt 24:13

In John 5:24 (kjv), it should be clear that the one who hears the words of Jesus and believes on Him who sent Him shall not come into condemnation but has passed from death into everlasting life; from the moment of first faith.

Jhn 5:24, Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In John 5:24 (kjv), it should be clear that the one who hears the words of Jesus and believes on Him who sent Him shall not come into condemnation but has passed from death into everlasting life; from the moment of first faith.

Jhn 5:24, Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

you and whom refer to persons!

lk 10:16 the apostles

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me. the apostles

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Perhaps in that, we find in Romans 11 that the Gentiles are graffed into the olive tree that is Israel.
As I have explained in my post The house of Israel and the house of Judah, together is Israel. So, the new covenant is between God and Israel.

Tong
R1241

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I have explained in my post The house of Israel and the house of Judah, together is Israel. So, the new covenant is between God and Israel.

Tong
R1241

the church is the new Israel of God!
New Passover sacrifice
New covenant
New mediator
New holy nation, chosen people,

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Tong
R1241
The New Covenant is not for Gentiles?

(I think that Acts 10 & 11 deal with this issue quite clearly...)

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you kidding? Jn 3:16
Jn 1:29

Major covenants!

Adam:
(Marriage covenant)

Noah:
(Family covenant)

Abraham:
(Tribal covenant)

Moses:
(National covenant)

Jesus Christ:
(Universal covenant)

New and eternal covenant of Jesus Christ!

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
the church is the new Israel of God!
New Passover sacrifice
New covenant
New mediator
New holy nation, chosen people,
While there is a new covenant, I know of no scriptures that speak of a new Israel, more so that this new Israel is the church, unless you can show scriptures that speaks of a new covenant between God and of a new Israel, and that the new Israel is the church.

Tong
R1242

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
The New Covenant is not for Gentiles?

(I think that Acts 10 & 11 deal with this issue quite clearly...)
What I said is "So, the new covenant is between God and Israel." I did not say that the new covenant is for the Jews only. So, why the question?

Tong
R1243