The "News" Media

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
World Government is coming. Nothing can stop it. The media is Hell bent on destroying America!

Revelation 13:7 And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That guy is hardly objective. Saying you are careful and objective doesn't make it true. Just wait until Trump leaves office. Expect to see more of his "minions" put on trial -- and he won't be able to pardon them.

To list every lie told by Trump might require several books.
oh wow

Its funny that things are coming out that all these things said about trump and some of his people were made up by democrats.

You may want to rething your position

Also.

I think it amazing that the man who may replace trump

1. Was guilty of the very thing trump was accused of and impeached for
2. Is accused of the very thing A republican judge was accused of yet the judge was attacked viciously by Biden and the democrats. and hardly one democrat has said a word about the same charges being levied against biden.

what you see is a dual standard by our government.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh wow

Its funny that things are coming out that all these things said about trump and some of his people were made up by democrats.

I can almost guess where you get your "news." Why did Flynn plead guilty if he was innocent? Did he lie to the FBI? He did, but our beloved Attorney General said that was okay since it was't relevant to what was being investigated.

Also.

2. Is accused of the very thing A republican judge was accused of yet the judge was attacked viciously by Biden and the democrats. and hardly one democrat has said a word about the same charges being levied against biden.

You're short on details here. You also seem to think you have all the facts if you think you can judge Biden guilty without a trial. You think allegations in the right-wing press should be enough to pronounce Biden guilty?

I say let people have their day in court if accused. They should not be tried in the press -- either left-wing or right-wing.

I can observe Trump lying a lot. He says one thing one day and says the opposite the next. He says one thing and does the opposite. I don't need a court trial with criminal charges to tell me he's lying.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I can almost guess where you get your "news." Why did Flynn plead guilty if he was innocent? Did he lie to the FBI? He did, but our beloved Attorney General said that was okay since it was't relevant to what was being investigated.
The FBI entrapped Flynn and then tried to blackmail him, and it was all done to TAKE DOWN TRUMP. You are still trying to blame Flynn when he has been fully exonerated? How shameful is that for one who claims to be Christian??? And then you try to protect the evildoers by not saying a word about their evil deeds??? Looks like wanting Barabbas released and Christ crucified.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It does not matter if he was guilty or not. You just proved my point, by attacking hi, and not holding Biden to the same accountability. Which was my point to begn with.

You're short on details here. You also seem to think you have all the facts if you think you can judge Biden guilty without a trial. You think allegations in the right-wing press should be enough to pronounce Biden guilty?

I say let people have their day in court if accused. They should not be tried in the press -- either left-wing or right-wing.

I can observe Trump lying a lot. He says one thing one day and says the opposite the next. He says one thing and does the opposite. I don't need a court trial with criminal charges to tell me he's lying.

Oh I agree.. But there is much evidence biden threatened to withhold funds to the place as the VP if they did not o something for his sons. Yet nothing is said.

That is wrong in any book, it is called being hypocritical. The hate against trump right now is so severe people are willing to do ANYTHING to make sure he is defeated.

The division in my country is so bad, I see no hope. no matter who is in office..

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The FBI entrapped Flynn and then tried to blackmail him, and it was all done to TAKE DOWN TRUMP. You are still trying to blame Flynn when he has been fully exonerated? How shameful is that for one who claims to be Christian??? And then you try to protect the evildoers by not saying a word about their evil deeds??? Looks like wanting Barabbas released and Christ crucified.
The FBI cover up and Russian stuff is starting to come out now too. We will see just how bad the hate against trump has been

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh wow

Also.

The Left nearly always is guilty of what they accuse others of doing!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does not matter if he was guilty or not. You just proved my point, by attacking hi, and not holding Biden to the same accountability. Which was my point to begn with.[?QUOTE]What are you talking about? It does matter if someone is guilty. Who is "hi"? If Biden is guilty of something, prosecutors can go after him. If he does inappropriate things in office, Congress can impeach him. My job is not to act as prosecutor, judge and jury.

Who is being hypocritical? People said the charges against Kavanaugh were cooked up and shouldn't be taken seriously; and now the same people are demanding Biden be held accountable.
Oh I agree.. But there is much evidence biden threatened to withhold funds to the place as the VP if they did not o something for his sons. Yet nothing is said.
That is simply not true. There are enough bad things I could say about Hunter Biden -- but that is not true.

That is wrong in any book, it is called being hypocritical. The hate against trump right now is so severe people are willing to do ANYTHING to make sure he is defeated.

The division in my country is so bad, I see no hope. no matter who is in office..
So if you don't like the division, why contribute to it?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... The media is Hell bent on destroying America! ...

satan is Hell bent on destroying everyone and everything. So each person should consider their options when they won't be able to buy or see in some 12 months; and will see global thermonuclear war in some 18 months.

Or open a lawn chair, sip a glass of lemonade, and watch the 'bright lights".
Bobby Jo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The FBI cover up and Russian stuff is starting to come out now too. We will see just how bad the hate against trump has been
Correct. If Mr. Trump fails to have these criminals locked up (starting with Obama and Clinton), they will continue with their destruction of America. In another age, they would all be standing before a firing squad.

And those people in office who call themselves Republicans should grow a backbone and call for the immediate resignation of Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler, Waters, and many seditionists who have ruined lives, wasted billions of dollars on fraudulent accusations, and perverted government altogether.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was not exonerated. The Attorney General dropped charges; that looks horrible to me. It looks corrupt to me.

If lying to the FBI about his meeting the Russian ambassador was okay, why was Mike Pence annoyed when Flynn lied to him about it? Why did Flynn work for foreign governments? Why did he sit next to Putin at a dinner honoring RT?

I doubt Trump knew those things when he hired Flynn. I wouldn't have blamed Trump for that; he should have fired him as soon as he found out. I do blame Trump now for trying to defend him and for getting the Justice Department to drop all federal charges. It makes Trump look guilty as if maybe he knew all along what kind of person Flynn was.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct. If Mr. Trump fails to have these criminals locked up (starting with Obama and Clinton), they will continue with their destruction of America. In another age, they would all be standing before a firing squad.

And those people in office who call themselves Republicans should grow a backbone and call for the immediate resignation of Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Nadler, Waters, and many seditionists who have ruined lives, wasted billions of dollars on fraudulent accusations, and perverted government altogether.
Enoch111: Prosecutor, judge and jury.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who said I was contributing to it?

You attacked my president and I called you out on it.
He's my President too. And he is a liar. That is not a fabricated attack, not an idle speculation -- it's a fact. He lies all the time, so why do Trump supporters call other people liars? Is it okay for you to call other people liars, but not okay for anyone to call Trump a liar?

Reactions: DNB

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's my President too. And he is a liar. That is not a fabricated attack, not an idle speculation -- it's a fact. He lies all the time, so why do Trump supporters call other people liars? Is it okay for you to call other people liars, but not okay for anyone to call Trump a liar?

ZUeCbT5.gif