The "News" Media

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That guy is hardly objective. Saying you are careful and objective doesn't make it true.
Exactly, ...and on the contrary, it simply means that he has absolutely no idea of the definition of the word, whatsoever!

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I know is you hate a man and will say anything against him

I never said trump was perfect, he can’t keep his mouth shut on social media, he talks to much,a d he has some flaws

but that does not excuse the lies and hate which has been poured on him from day one

the dems hate him because he can not be bought, many republicans hate him for the same reason

I knew that when I voted for him, I also knew about his mouth, yet he was the less of two evils it was him or a murderer and traitor,

now it’s him vs a mentally challenged man and sexual predator and liberal who does not stand for my values and wanted to take what I have earned, and tax the heck out of it so dead beats can stay home on my paycheck and steal more of my social security so when it is time for me to retire there is non left.

I wonder who I will vote for?
I see very little difference between Trump, Hillary Clinton and Biden. I don't hate any of them; but I also don't trust them.

I hope Justin Amash gets the Libertarian nomination. That's who I will vote for if I can. I don't always agree with him, but I don't think he's a liar.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again kcnalp, I don't think that you have a handle on God's Word. And this is extremely evident with you, and others, who default their opinions, to that of being tantamount to God's opinion, or 'His Word'.
Argue with wisdom, show that you've understood the text by expounding on it, not by citing it verbatim and superficially.
I really, really think that you're weird kcnalp. You are the last person that i care to discuss theological issues with.
Quit being so dull and idiotic!
I'm beginning to wonder if he's a bot.

Reactions: DNB

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again kcnalp, I don't think that you have a handle on God's Word. And this is extremely evident with you, and others, who default their opinions, to that of being tantamount to God's opinion, or 'His Word'.
Argue with wisdom, show that you've understood the text by expounding on it, not by citing it verbatim and superficially.
I really, really think that you're weird kcnalp. You are the last person that i care to discuss theological issues with.
Quit being so dull and idiotic!
What would you like to know about the Bible? Just ask. I've been studying many years. You need help!

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What would you like to know about the Bible? Just ask. I've been studying many years. You need help!
...nice to see that you have a sense of humour, nothing like a little levity now and then!

Reactions: Giuliano

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm. Not sure if we are "allowed" to debate the beliefs of others in this forum. :rolleyes:

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hmmm. Not sure if we are "allowed" to debate the beliefs of others in this forum. :rolleyes:
Well, how would you know P4T? You who always seems to perform a disappearing act, every time that one attempts to engage with you? At least that's been my experience with you, the last few encounters that we've had.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, how would you know P4T? You who always seems to perform a disappearing act, every time that one attempts to engage with you? At least that's been my experience with you, the last few encounters that we've had.
Maybe P4T got tired of your insults?

Reactions: Preacher4Truth

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh please. Ask something hard.
That is not an answer. Can you answer? The question may be harder than you think.

I am trying to have a conversation with you. If you can't have a serious conversation, I can move on and start ignoring you.

Last edited: