The Only Problem With The Trinity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jude 1:3 the faith once delivered to the saints or the deposit of faith eph 4:5 one faith!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Matt

I don't understand the trinity it's totally confusing to me and makes no sense. One must perform great feats of mental gymnastics to make it work. I don't think anyone really understands it, they try desperately to explain it but without logic. Like if Jesus is God then why does he speak and pray to himself?

I think the RCC is the most honest on this topic. They invented the trinity and say it's a mystery. So anyone claiming to understand it really doesn't cos it's inventor doesn't even understand it.

I understand how Jesus is the Son of God but I don't understand how He can be both, talking about himself, talking and praying to himself. Even God himself said "This I my son" and nothing more. I think that is most probable

What I get tired of sometimes is people who believe in Jesus as the Lord and Savior, and continue to preach to learn and know Jesus.

Unbelievers are preached too, anyway I do believe what the Bible states about Jesus being the Word and being God (by being Gods word), who created everything what is it, John 1:1.

The you have revelation, but people seem to miss place the fact that the Word while on earth was very much human and tempted in every way, and had emotions, a mind and a Will, and did die and was buried and raised and then glorified being the Alpha and Omega.

I don’t care much for trinity doctrine or dogma, study the Bible for oneself and there is no need to mandate over people as there are so many people that do have faith, in the one God sent.

Ya know, Cristo?

Sorry for the rant, it just sometimes people can be very “must believe this” “must believe that”.

I talked with a Muslim the other day and all I can do is love him and accept him for he is, even though he doesn’t believe Jesus was sent from heaven, nor did he die, but Jesus raised him again (I guess like transliteration such as Enoch), and he is convinced in his own mind about it, and I can’t change his mind or heart only God can and that comes at least at the cost of reading the Bible, but he is very skeptical of it.

May God be with him.

Reactions: Tommy Cool

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He also believe Jesus is gonna come back.

So who am I to judge people?

Faith and love towards God and others, no matter where they come from. I question sometimes what can I do but all I can do is give them over to God and let him handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.