The Only Way We Will Ever Agree

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if by we you mean those who actually BELIEVED ON JESUS THE CHRIST
and not rather on a fable that saved none though it did gather many .
That lie wont be saving one soul .
And that lie does not love its nieghbor as itself .
Because that lie trods the dire necessity to beleive on JESUS the CHRIST right under foot .
and embraces and finds common ground with all religoins of the world .
Now for a word .
YE shall not hate your nieghbor in your heart , you shall in any way rebuke him , correct him
and not ALLOW SIN upon HIM .
yet this lovey do crap does just that as it embraces rainbows and other things
and worse as it embraces even other religoins as fine as long as they lovey do their neighbor .
ONLY the last time i checked UNBELIEF is the padre of all SINS .
FOR IF YE BELEIVE NOT THAT I AM HE YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS .
muslims dont believe HE is CHRIST
athiests dont beleive HE is CHRIST nor does any other false religoin .
SO lets not HATE our neighbor and leave them in the darkness of UNBELEIF . time to PREACH JESUS CHRIST AGAIN .
this other fable wont save squat . leaves them only in darkness and death . TIME to preach JESUS AGAIN
and the DIRE NEED TO BELEIVE ON HIM .
There will be do disagreements in heaven.

Why do you fight so much?

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

why do i fight and contend for the true gospel and the true faith so much . cause so few will .
they rather just try and get along and find common ground , and man that has not went well for the churches either .
Man they just keep pumping in this other love that aint of GOD but of the world
this other light which is no light but rather darkness
and more sins are getting accepted all the time
even the idea GOD is fine with all religoins
the idea that JESUS dont even need to be believed in
AND SO FEW WONT DO Squat to try and correct it . THIS IS WHY IT LEAVENS and will continue to leaven the lump up .
But as for me , i shall do as i must do and though the more i do so the far less i be loved
the more i will continue to do so BECAUSE I LOVE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

perhaps its time for more ammo in this battle . Paul , peter and others used THE KEYS to correct .
IF you think i am grave or serious , If you think i contend for the true faith and do correct a lot
READ THAT BIBLE and see what THEY DID . but all they did was for THE GOOD and EDIFICATION of the church .
I must do as i must do and though i do so i be only more pushed away , I do so out of love for all . my desire
is for their good and that all inclusive fable IS NOT FOR THEIR GOOD but will reap only SUDDEN DESTRUCTION upon them all .
SO ITS GETTING EXPOSED on my watch . Be blessed , be encouraged , HEY perhaps you can at least help
by PRAYING FOR MEN Like me who do take stand against this evil . I MEAN ANYONE can do at least that much .
Rather than bickering at me , PRAY FOR ME . lets start with that and while we are at it
we can all pray FOR GOD TO GIVE US UTTERANCE to speak as we should and to make the mystery of the TRUE GOSPEL KNOWN
and expose this false lovey fable .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Till then there will be much division in this world .
JESUS came not to send PEACE on earth but rather division .
IF the world loves us just know so did it the false prophets .
Just cause pope francis and the protestant realm believe GOD is
trying to UNIFY the world to be as one for world peace n safety , DONT MAKE IT SO .
THIS IS BEING DONE FOR TOTAL POWER and CONTROL .
A religoin they call and consider love has come forth to merge all religoins to be as one
under what they will all believe to be GOD . ONLY , yeah IT WONT BE GOD .
THE TIME of the end and of the strong delusion is upon this world .
THE TIME OF reprobation has been sent , sent to unify all not in the lambs book of life
to merge as one under a lie it calleth love and under a god it calleth GOD .
ONLY , you GOT IT , IT BE THE DEVIL doing this and he doing it through men whose desire
for power and control was used to build the empire of the beast .
Satan aint been sleeping . OH he has not been at rest and he has many co workers
who are uniting the peoples to be as one and to come against CHRIST and the lambs .
THE HOUR approaches and even now is
when a man stands and procliams and reminds even the church
about the dire need to believe on JESUS the CHRIST
and that other religoins do not know GOD and NEED TO REPENT and beleive on JESUS THE CHRIST
IS G ETTING SEEN as a monster and a hater BY EVEN SO CALLED CHRISTAINS NOW .
THIS IS THE DELUSION TO UNITE THEM TO BE AS ONE . IT has promised them world peace n safety
BUT WILL NOT be able to deliver that PEACE N SAFETY , FOR ON THE DAY OF THE LORD
ITS SUDDEN DESTRUCTION upon any and upon all who ate of that inclusive love apple of the dragon
and unified under its lie . THIS IS not gonna bode well for THEM at all , ON THE DAY JESUS COMETH TO TREAD
THE WINE PRESS OF THE WRATH OF ALL MIGHTY GOD against them who LOVED this LIE .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why do i fight and contend for the true gospel and the true faith so much . cause so few will .
they rather just try and get along and find common ground , and man that has not went well for the churches either .
Man they just keep pumping in this other love that aint of GOD but of the world
this other light which is no light but rather darkness
and more sins are getting accepted all the time
even the idea GOD is fine with all religoins
the idea that JESUS dont even need to be believed in
AND SO FEW WONT DO Squat to try and correct it . THIS IS WHY IT LEAVENS and will continue to leaven the lump up .
But as for me , i shall do as i must do and though the more i do so the far less i be loved
the more i will continue to do so BECAUSE I LOVE .
My comment had nothing to do with the gospel.

Yet you felt like you had to fight anyway.

You are so negative in anything and everything. It is getting worse.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats why i warn so much . cause my desire is LIFE FOR ALL and not WRATH .
Any church THAT IS tied into the ecuminical movement of inclusivity , NEEDS TO BE FLED FROM NOW .
this is a lott warning to come out from amongst them , they will be DESTROYED ON THE DAY OF THE LORD .
HURRY get you up out of them churches , fOR THE LORD GOD COMETH TO DESTROY THE LOVERS OF A LIE .
the lovers of sins and rejecters of the TRUTH whereby they could have been saved .
THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH , THAT IS THE GOSPEL
the very GOSPEL the all inclusive abraham accords bridge builders healing the wound LIE DENIES .
GET out of them places and partake not of their sins and their SIN
for STRONG IS THE LORD GOD THAT WILL JUDGE THE HARLOT AND HER DAUGHTERS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My comment had nothing to do with the gospel.

Yet you felt like you had to fight anyway.

You are so negative in anything and everything. It is getting worse.
Hurry , we must have no part of this all inclusive common ground golden bull of unity that many now bow unto .
IT has led to the leaven rising up and taking over many within christendom and its gonna get much worse and very fast too .
We must get back into our bibles again , be reminded and refreshed by THAT TRUTH , them reminders .
For many are not gonna make it my friend . many have already taken up residence along the braod
path of strange and diverse stones , a path of strange love they believe will lead the world as one to GOD and to LOVE .
IT ENDS IN SUDDEN DESTRUCTION . its utopia will never be reached , its tower will never reach to heaven
ITS peace n safety it has promised to the world , WILL BE MET WITH SUDDEN DESTRUCTION
BY THE VERY GOD , BY THE VERY CHRIST they and their diverse love DENIED . GET OUT OF ANY PLACES
that preach ecumicism , get out now or be taken into the web one surely will .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, You do not get to change my words.

You need to lighten up dude. Your negativity is getting old. You fight over everything.. Your going to turn people off. not bring them to you.
Then read the bible to them . you think my words sound negative .
but have i ever once told you or any that if one does not cease with sin
i am coming with a ROD . paul said that . yet today HOW DARE One says about thing about anyones sins within the church .
MANY have long bought a bad bag of junk and it has allowed leaven to take over the places
AND IF I SEEM to have an sense of urgency , BELIEVE ME THERE IS GOOD REASON FOR IT .
NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY NOR HOUR OF THE COMING OF THE LORD
AND HE IS GONNA DESTROY THESE SOLD OUT CHURCHES and SOLD OUT UNITY LOVERS of a lie that could not save them
and tried to even turn JESUS INTO a minstir of their own sins .
NOW if your church is preaching sound doctrine and doing welll , THEN REMAIN and help them .
BUT IF ITS TIED INTO ECUMINECISM , GET OUT and fast , or at least try and correct them . But if the leaders heed not
GET OUT and take every one with ya that you can . I have watched this stuff take over
churches VERY FAST . once its in it plants its subtile lies and before you know it , BAM THEY DONE BOUGHT THE LIE .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then read the bible to them . you think my words sound negative .
but have i ever once told you or any that if one does not cease with sin
i am coming with a ROD . paul said that . yet today HOW DARE One says about thing about anyones sins within the church .
MANY have long bought a bad bag of junk and it has allowed leaven to take over the places
AND IF I SEEM to have an sense of urgency , BELIEVE ME THERE IS GOOD REASON FOR IT .
NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY NOR HOUR OF THE COMING OF THE LORD
AND HE IS GONNA DESTROY THESE SOLD OUT CHURCHES and SOLD OUT UNITY LOVERS of a lie that could not save them
and tried to even turn JESUS INTO a minstir of their own sins .
NOW if your church is preaching sound doctrine and doing welll , THEN REMAIN and help them .
BUT IF ITS TIED INTO ECUMINECISM , GET OUT and fast , or at least try and correct them . But if the leaders heed not
GET OUT and take every one with ya that you can . I have watched this stuff take over
churches VERY FAST . once its in it plants its subtile lies and before you know it , BAM THEY DONE BOUGHT THE LIE .
Negativity will turn people off.

Your posts have nothing to do with this thread. what you have done, is take an honest answer I have made, about how we will all agree when we meet Jesus, and turn it into another one of your negativity rants where you feel like you have to correct everyone.

Wake up man..

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Negativity will turn people off.

Your posts have nothing to do with this thread. what you have done, is take an honest answer I have made, about how we will all agree when we meet Jesus, and turn it into another one of your negativity rants where you feel like you have to correct everyone.

Wake up man..
pretty sad when warnings are now seen as negativity . But people sure do like smooth things , on that i must say again
people sure do like things very smooth . warnings and correction AINT NEGATIVITY , ITS actually PART of EDIFICATION .
WELL if we read the bible . i mean sure today a lot just dont want to hear
any kind of reminders that might actually take away from what they most desire .
Any kind of severity of GOD is now seen as doom and gloom and negativity .
any kind of correction , now seen as negativy .
But man preach on what their flesh likes and its OH BOY GIVE US MORE dear sir .
Anway , my heart sorrows for many now .

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pretty sad when warnings are now seen as negativity . But people sure do like smooth things , on that i must say again
people sure do like things very smooth . warnings and correction AINT NEGATIVITY , ITS actually PART of EDIFICATION .
WELL if we read the bible . i mean sure today a lot just dont want to hear
any kind of reminders that might actually take away from what they most desire .
Any kind of severity of GOD is now seen as doom and gloom and negativity .
any kind of correction , now seen as negativy .
But man preach on what their flesh likes and its OH BOY GIVE US MORE dear sir .
Anway , my heart sorrows for many now .

You've turned yourself into the village scold. It's a self-appointed pedestal that you've hopped up upon, to shout at folks passing by.

When they started crossing the street to avoid you-- you got a MEGAPHONE, so you could AMPLIFY your scolding-- then you started barging into every corner coffee shop where folks gathered for conversation so you could jump right in AND CONTINUE SHOUTING AT THEM, while they just wanted to be left in peace for mature discussion and dialogue.

Sadly-- analogy is often lost on you.

A Scold----a person who nags or grumbles and constantly complains (typically used of a woman).

"his mother was the village scold"

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's sad to me is that you are now filling my thread with your posts that you post everywhere, and are taking it away from the OP's purpose, which is to look at how we can reach Biblical agreement.

Much love!
Do you want an answer to your original question .
WHEN folks like me are banned or removed , you will find your agreement . But so long as we are here
folks like me will always remind and correct . THAT is the answer .
until you and others even in society get rid of folks like me , you all are never gonna have your peace
and unity and agreement . I say that , not because i fear it but because it has also been picking up
on other sites too . they dont want reminders about correction or having to BELIEVE anymore
they want the peace of a delusion my friend . and words of truth cannot give them this so callled desire they seek so much .
What i am telling you is a fact mark . You and others will have to join as one
and start working as one to rid voices like mine . That is a fact . so get busy doing what must be done
cause i aint ever gonna stop warning or reminding all . or get busy helping people like me . the choice is yours .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's sad to me is that you are now filling my thread with your posts that you post everywhere, and are taking it away from the OP's purpose, which is to look at how we can reach Biblical agreement.

Much love!
I guess he feels like he is on a mission.

It does not help him, or this thread when people act that way

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess he feels like he is on a mission.

It does not help him, or this thread when people act that way
after i make this quick statement do return to the topic at hand .
But the very answer to the very peace and unity and agreement that so many now desire and long for
WILL MEAN the REMOVAL of voices that do correct , that do remind . And i am one voice that aint never gonna stop.
Maybe they should set up more entertainment sections so people can talk about what they really love
like tv shows and etc . Or maybe rules that say HEY we are no longer gonna preach all biblical doctrine
HECK that would make a lot very happy .
or perhaps maybe there will be no reminders about not sinning
about having to believe on JESUS . that will make some very happy .
BUT NOT ME . i aint ever gonna stop . and if it bothers or convicts folks then it bothers and convicts folks .
The only way i will be silenced on this site , IS either ban me for life
or set up a digital ghetto like they did on another site for me . But i aint ever gonna stop doing
what i am led to do . SO how about you and the many others come together
and decide what to do . IF enough of you all complain , I PROMISE they will do something about it .
But i aint ever gonna stop . its not because i hate , but because i do love .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you see this playing out? Many people quote these verses, but what do they mean? How do you interpret it? Will there come a time when every single believer will say: Yes, Matthew 28:19 means this; or, 1 Corinthians 14:5 means that? Are you saying doctrine itself is the bad guy and all we need is love and the full knowledge of the Son of God? What do these verses mean in your view?
Not that doctrine is the bad guy, but we are the bad guys, and our intellects will pursue knowledge independantly until they are brought under the control of the Holy Spirit, which happens as we learn of Jesus, and learn how to rest in Him.

I've been thinking about your post here for a few days now, you ask a great question! I believe with the learning of Jesus comes humility, and growing in love brings serving others. I think we need to be able to separate spirit from flesh, and deny the flesh, deny the fleshy interpretations.

There's more to this, but I'm still mulling over this one.

Much love!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful