THE OPEN DOOR

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
upload_2022-3-2_22-17-11.png

Many years ago, nearing the end of a church meeting, I had a ‘vision’ like the picture above, of light streaming into a dark room through the open doorway. I ‘knew’ that the door would not remain open for long and realised it was for somebody there in the meeting who needed to come out of the darkness and into the light.

I approached the elders and described what I wanted to share and a few minutes later I was called to the front to share with the whole church. The result was awesome and instantaneous as a young man I had never seen before stumbled to the front in floods of tears. He wept for a long time and the result was that he gave his live to Christ right there and then.

We must not ignore the door that is open to us which invites us us to come out of the darkness of sin and into the light of Jesus.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 20906

Many years ago, nearing the end of a church meeting, I had a ‘vision’ like the picture above, of light streaming into a dark room through the open doorway. I ‘knew’ that the door would not remain open for long and realised it was for somebody there in the meeting who needed to come out of the darkness and into the light.

I approached the elders and described what I wanted to share and a few minutes later I was called to the front to share with the whole church. The result was awesome and instantaneous as a young man I had never seen before stumbled to the front in floods of tears. He wept for a long time and the result was that he gave his live to Christ right there and then.

We must not ignore the door that is open to us which invites us us to come out of the darkness of sin and into the light of Jesus.
Was it 1986?