The painter !?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 4:2-3 KJV
[2] And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. [3] And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

In my opinion, and that is all it is, an opinion...we downplay the great significance of the rainbow and what it truly signifies spiritually...The promise made to Noah, Abraham, and David... that Christ(the Lamb) will sit on the throne of His Father. The new covenant seen in the clouds. How does Christ return?

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Revelation 4:2-3 KJV
[2] And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. [3] And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

In my opinion, and that is all it is, an opinion...we downplay the great significance of the rainbow and what it truly signifies spiritually...The promise made to Abraham, and David... that Christ(the Lamb) will sit on the throne of His Father. The new covenant seen in the clouds. How does Christ return?

the rainbow is the first and great revelation not really grasped by most that colour does not exist except in light and so many will even say they dream in colour in the dark etc - were there no colour nothing would exist hence it is stated at the very start of creation not really grasped by most at Gen 1:2 before light was created that the earth was without form and void - twinc