The Parable of the workers in the vineyard

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation being the reward thats awesome.

Does anyone here believe that there are better resurrections than the normal one or the condemend one?

While perhaps that is the lesson (all christians recieve the same reward), salvation.

Are there different spiritual bodies? Resurrection bodies that people can obtain, like Paul, who desired the resurrection from the dead?

The after-life bodies of people are basically the same whether they go to heaven or hell. Here is the difference: In heaven, life is eternal and nobody dies. In hell, people are continually killed by natural hazards (the type of hazard being unique to the area in hell they are assigned to), and their bodies get born-again—only to die again, and again, and again for all eternity.

There was this place in hell God showed me called the Ninth Circle; my ghost has been taken there many times. I was severely warned about it because of a terrible betrayal event that was supposed to happen in my future marriage (which has now been averted). The Ninth Circle is this massive domed world where the temperatures are 170 F below zero, and the condemned continually freeze to death or otherwise get killed by snow in some way. Their bodies get born again after they die there, and the process repeats infinitely. It’s a very scary-looking place.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure okay (while you can share whatever you like SOL)

Just wondering about what the bible says.

It seems there is better resurrected bodies.

“There is one glory of the sun, another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differs from another star in glory. So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.”
‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭15‬:‭41‬-‭44‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“Women received their dead raised to life again. Others were tortured, not accepting deliverance, that they might obtain a better resurrection.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭11‬:‭35‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭3‬:‭7‬-‭11‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I use to have dantes inferno (the book),and played the game on xbox 360 and also watched the anime @Saint of Light interesting story, but very different than the biblical version of the covering place for the dead.