The Passing of BiggAndyy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
It grieves me to report the passing of Bigg Andyy, whom has gone home to be with the Lord.

I'll miss him and his uncompromising, truthful posts.

Please pray for his surviving family.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
What??? Oh my goodness...I didn't even know he was unwell! He had so much spunk you'd have never guessed. Will pray for his loved ones....it is a blessing though, knowing where he is now.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Oh my dear brother! :(
I knew that he was struggling with some sicknesses but was not aware of how bad it had become because I have had trouble getting onto FB. Oh my what devastating news...I am beside myself and will be praying for Sandra and the kids...

Brother James

Jun 2, 2008
Melbourne, FL
I'm stunned at this news, Angelina. This world was never Andy's home, and he is home now. I never met him face-to-face. I always planned to do so if I was ever near Pittsburgh. I'll have to wait a little longer, but I do hope to see him soon. I pray for his wife and children.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hello honey, I know...I can't believe it either so I prayed to God about it and do you know... I got such a peace about the whole thing...he was happy to go be with the Lord and although he didn't get the chance to ride that bike he was hankering after - apparently there is something even better for him to get around on... something to do with wings! ;)
Bless ya!

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very sad to hear!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My gosh! What terrible news! Will keep the family in prayer!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
His words were few and I often disagreed with him. But upon reflection they had the most profound affect on me; more than anyone else on the two Christian forums I've frequented.

Hollyrock

Nov 17, 2011
USA
I am so sorry to hear that...my prayers go out to his family and friends. I'm grateful that he is now in the presence of the Lord

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I think it's his funeral day today. I wish I could be there to pay my respects but alas... :( I won't make it in time. He was not only my friend but also an integral part of this community and will be dearly missed. God speed dear friend...I will see you in heaven someday and I will pray for your family as promised ... :wub:

Arohanui, Angie

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes...He was married with 2 children and lived in Clairton, PA. and he worked at Pittsburgh University. He was pretty much up to play on what the students were into and the age gap didn't seem to exist when communicating with young people esp on FB. He only recently changed Churches after coming to a disagreement with one of the leaders re; funding initiatives. Apparently, raising money by having a Church garage type sale was above them. He was an excellent bowler and enjoyed the game of poker from time to time. He also did some voice over work for animated shorts and web episodes. One time he spent some time talking on-line with a 9 year old I was looking after, about YugiOh cards as he was a member of a group that got together and played regularly for the benefit of his son. He got pretty ill with pneumonia [as he had done before] but it seems he did not recover from it this time. There is so much more to say about this guy but time would not permit it....

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow. Shocking news. Death is always sad news - we were not made for it. So glad that he knows the Lord and shares in His victory over death. I will miss his contributions.

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
I only talked to him maybe once or twice to thank him for helping me with a link or something.

Then he posted The Go Go's "Our Lips Are Sealed" on the music thread, and I listen to that song almost every day, being a big Go Go fan. So I thought that was pretty cool.

Still sad when I think of this, and I didn't even know him. Imagine how hard this must be for his friends and family.

They need prayer for sure....

:(

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I told how that I went to SW Pennsylvania a year back to pick up a tractor. Was a beautiful country and the people were great. BiggAndyy wanted to know why I did not give him a howdy do while I was up there. I sure wish I did! Will miss the big guy!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Do not post here if you have nothing positive or uplifting to say about Andy or his passing... He is one of our beloved mods and will be dearly missed on this forum by many....