The Pennsylvania Prophecies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest H2S,

Well, this wasn't exactly what I was expecting, but Elam is watching it as i type. And Elam says this is basically a repeat of the 2X2 ("X-22") Report from 1/20, which your video cites:

... of course the difference is that the 2X2 Report doesn't use "write here" nearly as often as your video. :rolleyes: [These are Elam's words, not mine, so please don't take offense. I'm only the typist!]

And Elam sends his very, Very, VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo
So is it legit or not?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The Electors merely represent the popular vote of their respective States. And a Fraudulent Election yields Fraudulent Electors. Thus where the Courts refused to intercede, the defense of our free and fair elections falls on the Military.

And so the "game" continues until all the cards are played. :)

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Cards have been played ,trump will be impeached, Game over

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So is it legit or not?

OK, I started a New TOPIC, and Bobby Jo is graciously conveying my thoughts electronically (I make a mess of typing).

AND the answer to your question is two-fold:

1. COVERT - not openly shown, engaged in, or avowed : veiled
2. YES, -- Biden is not in charge of the United States of America. The Military is in charge.​

So now we await the next step from our U.S. Military, which actually appears to be under the direction of the Department of Homeland Security, and under the Operational Command of the "Space Force". -- And that premise is still under the umbrella of COVERT OPERATIONS, which might be revealed within hours or days.

But I am trying as best possible to find the evidence and piece the clues, -- including the Freight Train loaded with Military Equipment heading South out of Fort Bragg:

Ref. Civil War Wednesday, Post #265
Civil War Wednesday?

With very, Very, VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM, (& bobby jo)

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The size of that litter box would be astounding.
Meow Tse Tung says, free liter for all to share!.
Um, ewww?

LoL!
On a serious note, purrrrr, ahem, after watching the video and reading some of the X22 materials, I'm interested in seeing what transpires in the next 29 days.
It is a first in history to have the PE have to charter a private plane to arrive at his own inauguration.
Wouldn't that be a beautiful thing that even the Left never saw coming? Trump said he'd drain the swamp and it happens within the next 30 days as all the reptiles in it are rounded up under the laws against Sedition and Treason?

Beautiful beyond belief.
I'd happy dance after that and for days! LOL
Care to join me?
4f2fba5ce4af8c931fdf798e94aaa5d4.gif

I'll have to work on that move... The head and the hands I can get, but he's bringing it pretty strong with the lower half.

It's not a happy dance if I bust an ankle and throw out my hip.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, I started a New TOPIC, and Bobby Jo is graciously conveying my thoughts electronically (I make a mess of typing).

AND the answer to your question is two-fold:

1. COVERT - not openly shown, engaged in, or avowed : veiled
2. YES, -- Biden is not in charge of the United States of America. The Military is in charge.​

So now we await the next step from our U.S. Military, which actually appears to be under the direction of the Department of Homeland Security, and under the Operational Command of the "Space Force". -- And that premise is still under the umbrella of COVERT OPERATIONS, which might be revealed within hours or days.

But I am trying as best possible to find the evidence and piece the clues, -- including the Freight Train loaded with Military Equipment heading South out of Fort Bragg:

Ref. Civil War Wednesday, Post #265
Civil War Wednesday?

With very, Very, VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM, (& bobby jo)

Here's something to consider about President Trump's departure on the 20th and before 12 noon when his presidency would officially end. When he had possession of The Football at that time, it was because he was still Commander and Chief of the U.S Military. He doesn't have The Football now. Nor did he have it at 1P.M on January 20th.

I talked to someone I know who is retired military and found this out just today.
We could all be hoping for what is actually just pie in the sky.

Even though now that he's out of office he cannot be impeached, I don't think we will be seeing some spectacular miracle occur where Trump's hidden Gotcha, gets all the Traitors,those guilty of Sedition and Espionage, in one giant net.
We're stuck with JB as president folks.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's something to consider about President Trump's departure on the 20th and before 12 noon when his presidency would officially end. When he had possession of The Football at that time, it was because he was still Commander and Chief of the U.S Military. He doesn't have The Football now. ...

I don't disagree, and it makes sense that when Trump was no longer in Office that the Military Personnel would have returned to the Post where the FOOTBALL would remain in the hands of the Military until Citizen Government was restored. However, it is an interesting conjecture that the Military might have decided to leave Trump as "Acting President" absent a Legal Citizen Government, until the Fraudulent Election arrests and trials have been prosecuted, and Trump determined as the LEGAL Winner of the Election and Installed Appropriately.

-- Or so one might contemplate! ;)

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (& bobby jo)

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
My teacher told me there is no such thing as a dumb question....however, this might be one...:D
What happens when you bump whatever you're bumping?o_O
It bumps the topic back to the top of the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.