The Pennsylvania Prophecies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only places where witnesses have been permitted to speak is at hearings by the state legislatures. Let other witnesses come forth if they can refute what these witnesses have seen and declared in sworn affidavits. Then they can be charged for perjury.

I believe that a "Dominion Voting Machine" Executive was scheduled to testify in front of the PA Legislature, -- and at the last moment backed out and disappeared:

Pennsylvania Legislature Committee Chairman Furious Over Dominion Backing Out of Scheduled Hearing and Lawyering Up [VIDEO]
Pennsylvania Legislature Committee Chairman Furious Over Dominion Backing Out of Scheduled Hearing and Lawyering Up [VIDEO]
by Rich Welsh
Grove went to say that, “Unfortunately last evening, Dominion Voting Systems lawyered up and backed out of their commitment to the people of Pennsylvania to come in and discuss in a public format their voting systems that over a million Pennsylvanians put their trust in.” He added, “Instead of running towards a light a honesty and integrity Dominion Voting Systems retreated to the darkness.”

He went on to ask, “Why? Why would vendor of public goods fear discussing their product sold to the public for the public good?” He added, “I Dominion’s products were successful and operated as they were supposed to, why wouldn’t Dominion take the opportunity to publicly review its success?” That’s a damn good question. Why would any company not stand up and defend their products and/or services when accusations are made if they had absolutely nothing to hide?

It seems that "perjury" is also when people calls themselves Reputable, or Honorable, or Christians, then turn around and does satan's bidding.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I believe that a "Dominion Voting Machine" Executive was scheduled to testify in front of the PA Legislature, -- and at the last moment backed out and disappeared:

by Rich Welsh
Grove went to say that, “Unfortunately last evening, Dominion Voting Systems lawyered up and backed out of their commitment to the people of Pennsylvania to come in and discuss in a public format their voting systems that over a million Pennsylvanians put their trust in.” He added, “Instead of running towards a light a honesty and integrity Dominion Voting Systems retreated to the darkness.”

He went on to ask, “Why? Why would vendor of public goods fear discussing their product sold to the public for the public good?” He added, “I Dominion’s products were successful and operated as they were supposed to, why wouldn’t Dominion take the opportunity to publicly review its success?” That’s a damn good question. Why would any company not stand up and defend their products and/or services when accusations are made if they had absolutely nothing to hide?

It seems that "perjury" is also when people calls themselves Christians, and then does satan's bidding
Bobby Jo

Well ,2 tell the truth I don't think an impeached president should be allowed to run again anyway.

Why is it you all can't accept the L

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of people said Jim Jones was a prophet from God as well, what happened?
Only his followers which wasn't a lot...though he did have a few hundred.
If you understand prophesy it all points to Israel...Trump's actions has caused some of those prophesies to be fulfilled.
America is blessed because of Trump aligning with Israel and being a blessing to her. Whomever blesses Israel is blessed. Whomever curses Israel is cursed.
Obama joined sides with Israel's enemies and placed sanctions on Israel...America began to suffer huge economic losses.
So now can you understand the importance of who is president? Democrats are gearing up for the One World Order....ready for that?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
If you understand prophesy it all points to Israel...Trump's actions has caused some of those prophesies to be fulfilled.
America is blessed because of Trump aligning with Israel and being a blessing to her. Whomever blesses Israel is blessed. Whomever curses Israel is cursed.
Obama joined sides with Israel's enemies and placed sanctions on Israel...America began to suffer huge economic losses.
So now can you understand the importance of who is president? Democrats are gearing up for the One World Order....ready for that?

Okay yes prophecy does point 2 Israel ,now, ask yourself, who is Israel?
America was is and always will be the most blessed nation in the history of mankind, looooong b4 trump was even born.

That kenite state over in the middle east, that don't even believe in Christ can't be of God

Again do a true study of whom is Israel

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay yes prophecy does point 2 Israel ,now, ask yourself, who is Israel?
America was is and always will be the most blessed nation in the history of mankind, looooong b4 trump was even born.

That kenite state over in the middle east, that don't even believe in Christ can't be of God

Again do a true study of whom is Israel
Oy Vey

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The NWO is not just a Democrat thing. It is both sides.

Perfect example is Bush Sr who openly promoted the NWO ....and then contrast Kennedy who began going against the NWO and was assassinated by the jesuits because of it. You'll know who is against when they encounter swift opposition like Kennedy did.

Reactions: n2thelight

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The NWO is not just a Democrat thing. It is both sides.

Perfect example is Bush Sr who openly promoted the NWO ....and then contrast Kennedy who began going against the NWO and was assassinated by the jesuits because of it. You'll know who is against when they encounter swift opposition like Kennedy did.
Well there are the Rinos...I don't consider them true CONSERVATIVE Republicans.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The prophecies [regarding Revelation 3:7-13] suggested citizens in the State will have to persevere in the face of what will likely now be severe opposition... "I will shake Pennsylvania by My power, and the corruption will surface for all to see. But the one who believes will be unshakable, and the one that I have set in place will not be moved."

@lforrest. About the above interpretation, even should Trump not be able to take his case to the Supreme Court, the corruption WILL see the light of day one way or another. Those who are now speaking out about what they saw and heard are already facing death threats for it. I saw a quote from Trump the other day saying, "If we could just present one big, beautiful case..." He can't because it is being fragmented across several States, and they have been smart enough to pull a different set of tricks in each State. But rest assured that the case will eventually be presented on social media at the very least and will likely be hours long, showing the American people what actually took place.

The prophesies promised that corruption would be exposed, and I believe it will be.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
@lforrest. About the above interpretation, even should Trump not be able to take his case to the Supreme Court, the corruption WILL see the light of day one way or another. Those who are now speaking out about what they saw and heard are already facing death threats for it. I saw a quote from Trump the other day saying, "If we could just present one big, beautiful case..." He can't because it is being fragmented across several States, and they have been smart enough to pull a different set of tricks in each State. But rest assured that the case will eventually be presented on social media at the very least and will likely be hours long, showing the American people what actually took place.

The prophesies promised that corruption would be exposed, and I believe it will be.
It is being exposed now.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

Corruption from whom? please elaborate ,show the scripture... Everything trump say's , y' all believe ,stop !!!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Corruption from whom? please elaborate ,show the scripture... Everything trump say's , y' all believe ,stop !!!
President Trump is echoing what other people find, he isn't the source. If you want the full picture you'll have to sit through days of testimony from all the hearings.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I was referencing a video in another thread for Forrest in a previous post, but I will post it for you here. It deserves to be seen.

Watch 3:32-5:35, if you don't have time to watch the rest.

Also see 28:15-32:34 in the video below. There is more, but the following is going to be difficult to ignore:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even Kathryn Kuhlman, who I adored, gave prophecies that I believe contained false teaching, such as the Pretrib Rapture (I really don't know what you believe about that? I believe it's false teaching.)

My apologies for the late reply, Randy.

I don't subscribe to Pre-Trib rapture theory either. And about Kuhlman, I've never shared this with this forum (I don't think), but I interpreted a dream elsewhere that dealt with her, and suggested that she was indeed getting corrupted by the end of her life just like Oral Roberts appears to have been in his later years.

See Post #8, and then Post #12 especially. That's where I lay out the interpretation, and you may find it interesting in light of the above:
dream/bad dream

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My apologies for the late reply, Randy.

I don't subscribe to Pre-Trib rapture theory either. And about Kuhlman, I've never shared this with this forum (I don't think), but I interpreted a dream elsewhere that dealt with her, and suggested that she was indeed getting corrupted by the end of her life just like Oral Roberts appears to have been in his later years.

See Post #8, and then Post #12 especially. That's where I lay out the interpretation, and you may find it interesting in light of the above:
dream/bad dream

No, I loved Kathryn Kuhlman, and still do. I read her biography, and watched her weekly when I was still a teenager. I just think she, like every other minister of the Gospel, was imperfect. Her doctrines may have been flawed, but she operated in the power of the Holy Spirit.

I also think Oral Roberts meant well. Again, he was flawed. People sometimes do not distinguish between what God is doing and what they want to believe God is doing.

That's what kind of happened recently with me and the political situation. I really believed God was behind giving Trump a 2nd term. But my pride isn't what matters. What matters is serving the Lord. If we need to be humbled, so be it.

For what it's worth, I've had many demonic nightmares. They don't have to mean anything other than the fact Satan hates us, and tries to frighten us into submission.

The thing I learned out of my nightmares was to be careful about what movies I watched. And I know better now to take care over where I let my mind go. We can't have complete control. But God will help us more if we keep walking in His direction.

We do need to be careful in criticizing people. We can push them over the edge. We want them to succeed, and we need to be patient with them. I'm sure you know this already.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I was referencing a video in another thread for Forrest in a previous post, but I will post it for you here. It deserves to be seen.

Watch 3:32-5:35, if you don't have time to watch the rest.

Also see 28:15-32:34 in the video below. There is more, but the following is going to be difficult to ignore:

Thanks for sharing ,I watched most of it ,I feel one could say that of every election and while I'm sitting here I don't vote as I know they are selected not elected

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I loved Kathryn Kuhlman, and still do. I read her biography, and watched her weekly when I was still a teenager. I just think she, like every other minister of the Gospel, was imperfect. Her doctrines may have been flawed, but she operated in the power of the Holy Spirit.

I think she truly did at one point, much like with others we have talked about. I just don't know if she ended up there. The interesting thing about dream is that the same person posted another dream about a month later where it became apparent that he/ she was indeed susceptible to being overcome by a spirit of greed, just like the dragons in her dream suggested. I won't go into detail, but it was happening in real life, so that added a bit of confirmation for me that the dream was likely from God.

But I do agree with you that we need to be careful about criticizing people. I noticed everyone here started piling on those who prophesied Trump would win, and realized that in the case of some of the better sources, what they received God was simply being misinterpreted (or at least that's how it looks as of the present). So I came to their defense here publicly. I don't see good in people throwing fellow believers under the bus.
For what it's worth, I've had many demonic nightmares. They don't have to mean anything other than the fact Satan hates us, and tries to frighten us into submission.

The thing I learned out of my nightmares was to be careful about what movies I watched. And I know better now to take care over where I let my mind go. We can't have complete control. But God will help us more if we keep walking in His direction.

Absolutely. Now that's not to say that just because a dream is dark it is not from God. That would be a mistake as well. But yes, the believer's mind should be kept in a state of peace, so that when things like that show up they have the ability to discern whether God is speaking or their own mind is effecting their dreams.

My apologies if I offended you with the Kuhlman dream. Just thought you might be interested. The guy who gave me Hell in that thread was actually a good friend, but we were at odds pretty strongly in that conversation because he feels the same as you do apparently. We survived it, LoL.

God bless,
- H

Status
Not open for further replies.