The perfect answer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

christperfect

Aug 5, 2008
You may have many questions; questions that borders your mind and seeks to destroy you at all cost, the perfect answer to all your questions is prayer.Dear, prayer is a communication between Our Father and his children wherein lies all grace and answers. Sometimes you wonder is it is really you; that it is strange that all things seem to be going different in spite of all promises. It is at such times that the devil, our enemy, takes steps to do his worst if we’re not careful. He sets up many horrible scenes before our pure eyes and makes them so horrible that we are persuaded to believe in his lie that we’re on the side of lost; O how painful it is in Christ to see ourselves unworthy, due to some challenging times we face.It is then that the need for prayer arises. Lately, I have lived on that very side, away from Christ not being able to live the trust bestowed on me but rather feeling so unworthy and helpless in the face of some financial and academic difficulty; I longed, deep within, to be with the LORD but I couldn’t necessarily because I was so lost in this world and felt helpless even before Our LORD, isn’t that painful and humiliating? I made the LORD too small in my eyes and taught of him as incapable of doing anything about my situation.But the Lord touched me, he visited me. I was sitting on some chair by the road-side one day with my eyes looking so pale from the distress that was within and then I suddenly heard someone skidding past me saying “brother, what is the problem? What is bothering you so much that you’re so sad about?” I chose not to answer but let her go but she turned and looked at me and while leaving said to me “whatever the problem is, just pray”. I immediately noticed that she has been sent by Our Father to give me answers to all that bordered me and to heal my wounded soul. I invited her to spend some time with me and to explain to me why such a distress I felt; she did but summed it all up with these words “I have no more to say to you, all that I have been sent give you is: pray”. O how relieved I was, when I heard the Lord speak such comforting words to me; words cannot explain the peace of Christ that was poured out into my soul, flooding every particle of mine. I then realised the sadness I caused the Lord by choosing to doubt him. O how a tear I have made the Lord share because of me: “O Father, forgive me of my unbelief, help thou my unbelief”.O dear, never make such a mistake as I did. No matter your distress, please never doubt the Lord, for he asks us daily “why do you doubt? Is there anything too hard for me?” He asks us, if nothing at all to remember his mighty hand which saved the Israelites and made them walk on dry land through the red sea. He is asking that we remember that it is by his power he save the three men from the flames of fire, O such fire that burned even those that came near it but caused no harm to the three of his faithful men who had chosen not to trade the glory of the LORD for man. One thing is significant of them in the fire; in it they prayed and sang praises to God Our Father. O how they praised him and their praises went up to heaven offered as sacrifice on the holy alter, burning with such sweet fragrance accepted before Our Father and so they had their payers answered. Our Father sent his angles to protect them and by his power, the fire became as that of living in heaven all singing praises to God. This is how he long to save you, for “he will charge his angels to protect you and you will not hurt even your foot”. O how true is his words, how trustworthy are his declarations, all who trust in it will forever be watered by him; made fresh by his divine purity. My dear, I don’t believe that you’ve soon forgotten your true worth: “you’re worth more than a hundred sparrows. The hairs of your hair are numbered and you will not loose any of them if not permitted by Our Father”So therefore do not worry about anything, believe in Christ Jesus Our Lord for with him is the keys to unlock everything. He has not forgotten you yet, no! He is rather on his way to help you. Please don’t loose hope, keep the fire burning dear. Yes, it is no doubt that it is hard, that the waiting has been long, but please don’t loose hope now because he is on his way to present to you the very best. Remember: “I will never leave you nor forsake you for you are my beloved.”