The perfect vision of my Church of Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thomasleonard

Christian Spokesman
Aug 17, 2014
London
I have a dream that my Church would be a perfect Church. A Church full of harmony and peace. Promoting nothing but love, compassion, forgiveness, friendship and family. A community of people of all ethnic background, all walks of life and all different faiths. I have a dream that my Church would be separate from a city or a town or a village, an isolated place but isolated full of love. A Church of no colour, but the colour of peace. The colour of a dove, and the foundation would not be on the wonderful stain glass windows or artistic drawings and sculptures, but of the people that build what it is. For the Church is not built by rock, nor building materials but by people. My Church would have no rules, no guidelines or no law. Other than the law of love and family.
My Church would be centred not promoting anything and not degrading anything, other than Christ. It would be solely centred on Jesus Christ and our heavenly father. The kingdom of heaven would reign on earth as it does in heaven, no evil no sin but love and peace. My Church would encourage the homeless, the forgotten, the faithless, the sinful, the needy and unloved to be loved and cared for. To build a faith consisting on a family of people, like brother and sister. A place for worship, for prayer but most of all peace, harmony, family, community, and friendship. It would be a place to gather your love for everyone, to show the words of the scriptures in action by men and women alone.
It would be a place solely on the teachings of Christ, the teachings of the bible and the teachings of morals.
It would be no place for evil or sin or hate or lust or temptation, just love.
My Church would include all things of all Churches:

• Protestant
  • Lutheran (Minor Exception)
  • Presbyterian
  • Methodist
  • Anabaptist
  • Baptists
  • Evangelical
  • Pentecostals
  • Brethren
  • Amish
  • Non-Trinitarians
  • Universalists
  • Unitarians
  • Quakers
  • Restorationists
  • Church of Jesus christ of Latter Day Saints (The Mormons)
  • Jehovahs Witnesses
  • Charismatics
  • Christadelphians
  • Episcopalian
  • Anglicans
  • Catholic "Roman" Catholic (Western Rite Catholicism)
  • Sedevacantists
  • Eastern Orthodox (under the Patriarch of constantinople)
  • Greek Orthodox
  • Russian Orthodox
  • Serbian Orthodox
  • Coptic (Under pope
Gnostic or Esoteric Christianity
Different types of Christianity would not be solely centred, it would include all things of all Churches.
Statues of Christ, crosses, crucifix's, Baptist pool, pastors, vicars, priests, preachers, deacons etc.
There would be no separation, for we are all from one thing alone, worshippers of the one and only true God, Jesus Christ our lord and saviour. Our faiths would be centred on him as he is the centre of us all.
A white church, on top of a high mountain, with a sea below, with statues of Christ and biblical testimonies, quotes of the bible mastered onto stones, stain glass windows of Christ and the new testament teachings, everything solely centred on Jesus Christ. Nothing idolised nothing worshipped. Other than the one high king, king of the Jews, king of Israel, king of the world, Jesus Christ.
This would be as likewise to Jesus's church he is building in the hearts of all believers. A foremost principal for all Christians across the globe in any continent at any country.
Never forget that Church, because Jesus is building one higher than all mountains on the face of the earth, bigger than all faiths across the world and bigger than Christianity alone. The Church of Love and compassion and our heavenly father, awaits.
God Bless.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nice!

All will turn out great until.........people