The Permanent House of the Holy Spirit of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a section of Christians out their in their theology they believe that once saved always saved. There is something about that which doesn’t sit right with me personally, therefore I disagree with the premise.

If you made it this far; consider this scripture
““If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever—”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:15-16‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Jesus is talking to his disciples (I believe), and tells them. If you love me, keep my commandments: (what was his commandments? It was many to the disciples themselves) What applies today is Loving God first, and loving Others, in faith in the Gospel of Christ being lead by the spirit.

Jesus goes on to say to them explaining about the Helper that would given from Jesus by and from God. That this helper may abide with you, (disciples) for ever.

As you know as a Christian believer in the Gospel of Christ you are given the Holy Spirit; comforter; helper; by Jesus from God that indwells and lives within you! (You are a new spiritual creation in Christ, with a new inner man or woman, that is born from above by God).

This helper is meant to be with you for ever; unless you decide to say to God that you no longer desire for him to be with you anymore and the Holy Spirit moves out of the home, (individual soul). God is still desiring to have connection however God gives people what they want, for he is a loving God.

The Holy Spirit of God resides with in us unconditionally, and it doesn’t leave unless mentioned as before you are someone who is renouncing their own faith in the Gospel of Christ.

In Christ,
Matthew Gallagher

Reactions: amadeus

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
There is a section of Christians out their in their theology they believe that once saved always saved.

Jesus who saves you, Keeps you saved.

So, if you do not believe that Jesus keeps you saved, then this means you are trying to save yourself.

This means you have no real faith in Christ.

Reactions: APAK

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Behold,

You are right.

It is Jesus who is the righteousness of God that makes people right with God and they are justified by faith in Jesus Christ, and can have peace with God by knowing this.

Faith in the Gospel of Christ is the power of God unto Salvation.

In Christ,
Matthew Gallagher

“Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us. For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭5:1-6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It is Jesus who is the righteousness of God that makes people right with God and they are justified by faith in Jesus Christ, and can have peace with God by knowing this.
‬‬

Here is a mystery that is a truth, MatthewG

on Monday, a person is a drunken fornicating Christ hating muslim, who has been molesting his daughter since she was 5 years old.

on Tuesday, this same muslim believes in Jesus, is born again, and instantly becomes as righteous as God Himself, as if they have never sinned.

THAT is the power of the Cross of Christ. THAT is the Salvation of God that is freely given. THAT is the Love of God. THAT is the mercy of God.

Welcome to "the Gift of Salvation" and "the Gift of Righteousness".

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Behold,

Oh yes, is it not amazing how the guilt starts to shed away when you understand what Jesus has done for you, then being born again you have new desires of the heavenly by the jolt spirit.

What about your own testimony?
Would you like to share ?

In Christ, love, peace, kindness,
Matthew Gallagher

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What about your own testimony? Would you like to share ?
In Christ, love, peace, kindness,
Matthew Gallagher

My testimony is that God saved a wretched sinner like me.
God had mercy on me, and i dont deserve it, and will never.
God said...>"you took my Son into your heart, and i took you as my born again Son, forever".
God said, "here is my word, tell them that it's true, take a stand for real faith, lead them to my Cross....shine my Light on deceivers so that they are clearly revealed, and i'll show you how to teach the sincere and faithful how to understand my word".

My Salvation story is that i was born again as a teen, then went back into the world as a musician.
One day, i was sitting in my living room, and the Holy Spirit visited me.
I was not reading a bible. I was not thinking about God. I didnt care about this at all.
I was just enjoying my carnal life.
But remember, i told you that i was born again, years before as a teen. And now im 25, sitting in my living room, and could not have cared less about God, Christ, the bible, any of it.
God had other plans for me.

also,

I was born again 11 yrs before i was water baptized. And the cult that water baptized me told me of that water......"there go your sins".
And im wet, just got out of the Baptismal, and they tell me this religious nonsense.
I was respectful, but in my heart and mind i thought...>"My SIN was washed away by the blood of Jesus, 2000 yrs ago, you carnal fools".

Next.

Seminary.
Christian Radio Manangement
And ive had a few careers, outside the ministry, as well as inside.
Industrial Drafstman
Pro Musician
Healtcare Professional.

Im an evangelist who is a teacher.
thats my "call", in real life.

Forums like this one, are for me, an online mission field, where unbelievers may show up and hear the GOSPEL, believe, and be born again... and where believers want to be taught the word of God, and need to be protected from deceivers who are allowed to live on "christian" forums and do the devil's work.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My testimony is that God saved a wretched sinner like me.
God had mercy on me, and i dont deserve it, and will never.
God said...>"you took my Son into your heart, and i took you as my Son, forever".
God said, "here is my word, tell them that it's true, take a stand for read faith, shine my light on deceivers so that they are clearly revealed, and i'll show you how to teach the sincere and faithful how to understand my word".

My story is that i was born again as a teen, then went back into the world as a musician.
One day, i was sitting in my living room, and the Holy Spirit visited me.
I was not reading a bible. I was not thinking about God. I didnt care about this at all.
I was just enjoying my carnal life.
But remember, i told you that i was born again, years before as a teen. And now im 25, sitting in my living room, and could not have cared less about God, Christ, the bible, any of it.
God had other plans for me.

also,

I was born again 11 yrs before i was water baptized. And the cult that water baptized me told me of that water......"there go your sins".
And im wet, just got out of the Baptismal, and this tell me this religious nonsense.
I was respectful, but in my heart and mind i thought...>"My SIN was washed away by the blood of Jesus, 2000 yrs ago, you carnal fools".

Next.

Seminary.
Christian Radio Manangement
And ive had a few careers, outside the ministry, as well as inside.
Industrial Drafstman
Pro Musician
Healtcare Professional.

Im an evangelist who is a teacher.
thats my "call", in real life.

Forums like this one, are for me, an online mission field, where believers want to be taught the word of God, and need to be protected from deceivers who are allowed to live on forums and do the devil's work.
Thanks for sharing some of your personal history and short testimony about God coming into your life. It's a blessing indeed

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise be to God, Behold,

Thank you for sharing that with me for people to come by and read. You’re now one of Gods children due to faith in the Gospel, and seeking him out, and sharing with others.

It is a privilege and an honor to be able to get to know God and his Son Jesus Christ and what they had done for the entire world if you asked me.

Peace, kindness, gentleness, by the spirit of Christ,
Matthew Gallagher

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Apak,

Thank you for commenting, hope that the article is informative and useful.

Peace, grace, kindness, in Christ,
Matthew Gallagher