The Power of God:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vashti

Nov 10, 2011
I see you are offended rather quickly ...

I do not know what I offended you and for what you have punished me by warn and ejecting from here.

I wrote that I see you lack of understanding, I did not know that you are untouchable person here. As I thought so I wrote - especially that I think of you have not understood my post written "Vashti, on 14 January 2012 - 12:57 PM, said:".

Then I answered your question and I asked you for clarification about what you matter was:

"Vashti, Posted Yesterday, 12:49 PM :
[...]
But explain, please, your question and and what you meant. "
- what have you completely ignored, so I told that you do not understand, because I wanted to see in this something less negative as arrogance.

But you have written: "Can someone possibly interpret for me?" - and here you are asking ME for clarification ??
and for I did not explain you punish me by warn?

here privately:

http://www.christian...um/page__st__30

you write something to correct what I have accept. The problem is that I can not see anywhere from you a correction, nothing besides pokes and thrust. Could you show me where you have any correction reasonable by Scripture?

In addition, I apologized several times for my weak English, I did not know that it should do under each post.

Due to the above - with jiggyfly ignored my request for clarification and he sent me a private message with offensive language and threat , but he punish me by warn for I did not explain, because no one here ask me about it - I ask the admin to remove my warn, and assign it jiggyfly.

I will send links to my posts tu admin.

I am not naive and I know life - I rather do not expect to positive response my request and I am preparing to exit from the forum.

I know this kind of people like jiggyfly - he did not give me peace, and he will me pokes and warn until throws. So I take leave of all and let God lead you. :wub:

P.S. http://www.christian...vorite-parable/

RichardBurger

Jan 23, 2008
Southeast USA
That is because the word "do" and "does" is in the heart of the gospel of Christ.

John 9
31 Now we know that God does not hear sinners; but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, He hears him.

Matthew 7
21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

If God does not hear sinners then the story Jesus told of the Pharisee and the tax collector is in error. It was the sinner that God heard and justified. Obviusly it is the sinner that reaches out to God for help where as the self-righteous will never do that.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If God does not hear sinners then the story Jesus told of the Pharisee and the tax collector is in error. It was the sinner that God heard and justified. Obviusly it is the sinner that reaches out to God for help where as the self-righteous will never do that.

The truth is contained in ALL the scriptures not just he ones we make "our" doctrine on. The bible is meant to be understood as a whole...not just cobble together a theory based on a few verses taken out of context.

The tax collector went home justified THAT day because he was humble.

Richard you are doing the opposite...you are using the tax collector and HIS justification to look down on the Pharisee. You are doing EXACTLY what the Pharisee was doing. Comparing.