The Power of I am and E/c2 with Joel Osteen

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why did I do it? Why did I post this? When I was 18 I fell in with the Pentecostal Holiness people and experienced E (warmth, motivation, energy, love) / c[sup]2 [/sup](faith, hope, charity) in its true form. Because spiritual E/c[sup]2[/sup] is not knowledge it is impossible to describe. My Pentecostal Holiness church lost the E/c[sup]2[/sup] when the ministers began getting university degrees. Because their E/c[sup]2 [/sup]now lies in their knowledge the spiritual variety vanished away. The heartbreaking note here is that they are not aware of the departing spiritual E/c[sup]2[/sup]. And so I do this video....

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Having sensed the creators spiritual E/c2 as a teenager I long to feel it again. In heaven we will have it in us continually... No more of the spiritual darkness! I most look forward to that day! :lol: