The Problem With The Trinity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all. It simply means you are committing idolatry and need to repent.

ah gadar, I have not set anything up in my heart to worship that is not God. I don't worship a certain day. I do not bow down and worship a day.

I wish you would be more careful for your own sake. You don't know another man's heart.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I wasn't in the car for her second crash. I was front and center for the first one. I took the brunt of it because of her swerve! But I think she did the right thing probably, because I'm imagining a head on crash at 55 mph is probably worse than a more sideways crash....
I didn't know there was a first crash. Did I miss that post? I hope you heal quickly.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
ah gadar, I have not set anything up in my heart to worship that is not God. I don't worship a certain day. I do not bow down and worship a day.

I wish you would be more careful for your own sake. You don't know another man's heart.
I don't have to know your heart. All I need to know is the doctrine that teaches the Son is the true God. That is as false as false can be.

BTW, I don't worship a day either. I worship the only true God ON the day He commands us to.

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have to know your heart. All I need to know is the doctrine that teaches the Son is the true God. That is as false as false can be.

are you without error? Do you have some misconceptions about God you might not know about? Have you been perfected ahead of us?

all I am saying is, be careful not to condemn men for their errors, misconceptions or imperfections, because to do so would be to condemn yourself too. God knows their hearts. You do not. And we know God looks at the heart and does not judge as men do, from the outside.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
If I had to interpret that phrase, that means it belongs in our Bibles. Since that phrase is not found in the Greek, I can't interpret it. I only interpret what is Scriptural.
:rolleyes: pls
the irony of a guy with a Hebrew name wanting it in Greek, ok

καθαρίζων
(katharizōn) 2511: to cleanse from katharos
all πάντα
(panta) 3956: all, every a prim. word
foods βρώματα
(brōmata)

not sure what you're talking about gadar, there it is
"If I had to interpret that phrase, that means it belongs in our Bibles."
i cannot even parse, sorry

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
are you without error? Do you have some misconceptions about God you might not know about? Have you been perfected ahead of us?

all I am saying is, be careful not to condemn men for their errors, misconceptions or imperfections, because to do so would be to condemn yourself too. God knows their hearts. You do not. And we know God looks at the heart and does not judge as men do, from the outside.
Why do you use the word "condemn"? I condemn no one. I correct. Yes, I have faults which I would gladly love for someone to point out so I can repent of them, but idolatry is not one of them.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Compare your link which is to the deceived NASB Lexicon with the link found here to the actual Greek. Do not make a superficial analysis of the two, but look at them carefully. One is faithful to the Greek and one is not. If you can't find the difference, I will help you later.
there is no difference gadar, you are jumping at shadows now imo

καθαρίζων
katharizōn purifying V-PPA-NMS
3956 [e] πάντα
panta all Adj-ANP
3588 [e] τὰ
ta the Art-ANP
1033 [e] βρώματα;
brōmata

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
:rolleyes: pls
the irony of a guy with a Hebrew name wanting it in Greek, ok

καθαρίζων
(katharizōn) 2511: to cleanse from katharos
all πάντα
(panta) 3956: all, every a prim. word
foods βρώματα
(brōmata)

not sure what you're talking about gadar, there it is
"If I had to interpret that phrase, that means it belongs in our Bibles."
i cannot even parse, sorry
I was referring to the phrase, "Thus Jesus declared" which is not in the Greek and the missing word for "privy" which is in the Greek.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The two greatest commandments are not found in the Decalogue. We must obey far more than just the Decalogue.
oh, definitely; we have our own set of laws based upon the decalogue, and i still have to consider them inadequate, the minimum standards. Ancient Israeli civil code i do not have to so much as glance at though, most contemporary Jews do not even follow these, not even in Israel. Messianic Jews are like the only adherents to these, the contemporary code has hundreds if not thousands of differences, and there is even a free class for this at the temple in Jerusalem, prolly any Temple

now i don't mean don't follow them if you want to, ok, go ahead, but you are surely wearing mixed clothing right now, and violating other Ancient Israeli Civil Code in ways you prolly can't even imagine, under that code you should have been stoned a long time ago for even making statements of opinion as if they were truth, regardless of your beliefs

but before we get too far off into that i would ask you to consider what is written in 1 Samuel 8,
before Jews decided they needed a king to fight their battles

Last edited:

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
there is no difference gadar, you are jumping at shadows now imo

καθαρίζων
katharizōn purifying V-PPA-NMS
3956 [e] πάντα
panta all Adj-ANP
3588 [e] τὰ
ta the Art-ANP
1033 [e] βρώματα;
brōmata
OK, I'll help you to see the differences more clearly. Here is the NASB and KJV on Mark 7:19 in English and Greek with the same words in corresponding colors;

Mark 7:19 because it does not go into his heart, but into his stomach, and is eliminated?" (Thus He declared all foods clean.) NASB
Mark 7:19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats? KJV

‹19› ὅτι οὐκ εἰσπορεύεται αὐτοῦ εἰς τὴν καρδίαν ἀλλ’ εἰς τὴν κοιλίαν, καὶ εἰς τὸν ἀφεδρῶνα ἐκπορεύεται, καθαρίζων πάντα τὰ βρώµατα;

because it does not enter of him into the heart but into the stomach, and into the sewer goes out, cleansing all foods?”

As you can hopefully see, the words in purple are not in the Greek and the words in blue are in the Greek, but NOT in the NASB. All clean food eaten with dirty hands is cleansed out of the body into the toilet. How dare the NASB translators add "Thus He declared" and deceive millions of Bible readers like yourself.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
oh, definitely; we have our own set of laws based upon the decalogue, and i still have to consider them inadequate, the minimum standards.
So why can't Christians keep even the minimum standards? Why do they teach that those minimum standards no longer apply?

Ancient Israeli civil code i do not have to so much as glance at though, most contemporary Jews do not even follow these, not even in Israel. Messianic Jews are like the only adherents to these, the contemporary code has hundreds if not thousands of differences, and there is even a free class for this at the temple in Jerusalem, prolly any Temple
By "Ancient Israeli civil code", do you mean Torah? By "contemporary code", do you mean the Talmud?

but before we get too far off into that i would ask you to consider what is written in 1 Samuel 8,
before Jews decided they needed a king to fight their battles
What is your point about 1 Samuel 8?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
OK, I'll help you to see the differences more clearly. Here is the NASB and KJV on Mark 7:19 in English and Greek with the same words in corresponding colors;

Mark 7:19 because it does not go into his heart, but into his stomach, and is eliminated?" (Thus He declared all foods clean.) NASB
Mark 7:19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats? KJV

‹19› ὅτι οὐκ εἰσπορεύεται αὐτοῦ εἰς τὴν καρδίαν ἀλλ’ εἰς τὴν κοιλίαν, καὶ εἰς τὸν ἀφεδρῶνα ἐκπορεύεται, καθαρίζων πάντα τὰ βρώµατα;

because it does not enter of him into the heart but into the stomach, and into the sewer goes out, cleansing all foods?”

As you can hopefully see, the words in purple are not in the Greek and the words in blue are in the Greek, but NOT in the NASB. All clean food eaten with dirty hands is cleansed out of the body into the toilet. How dare the NASB translators add "Thus He declared" and deceive millions of Bible readers like yourself.
idc if "thus He declared" is considered or not, so let's not consider it then, the meaning of v18 does not change,
Mark 7:18 Lexicon: And He said to them, "Are you so lacking in understanding also? Do you not understand that whatever goes into the man from outside cannot defile him,

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So why can't Christians keep even the minimum standards?
why can't they is not even the right question imo gadar
Why do they teach that those minimum standards no longer apply?
my guess is so that they do not then feel like they have to confess anything to justify themselves when they sin, and we all know these people who cannot apologize, right

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
You believe "whatever" includes unclean meat. You force Yeshua to contradict his Father's words in Leviticus 11:43-44. You force Yeshua to be teaching men living under the Old Covenant that it is OK to eat unclean meat at that time. You force Yeshua to teach those men to sin since those laws were supposedly not abolished until the cross when he fictitiously nailed them to it. However, if you remain true to the context, then "whatever" refers to whatever clean meat one eats with dirty hands.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no triune God.

In respect of calling God Truine, IS simply Acknowledging, HIS Body, HIS Soul, HIS Spirit....is His Alone.

So also could one single man be called truine,
Acknowledging, his body, his soul, his spirit....
Alone applies to one single man.

God Bless,
Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
By "Ancient Israeli civil code", do you mean Torah? By "contemporary code", do you mean the Talmud?
i mean anything that is not Decalogue, but derived from it, as kings are wont to do
What is your point about 1 Samuel 8?
the point makes itself gadar, if i have to tell you the point then there is no point, and that was just for someone else i guess ok

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You believe "whatever" includes unclean meat. You force Yeshua to contradict his Father's words in Leviticus 11:43-44. You force Yeshua to be teaching men living under the Old Covenant that it is OK to eat unclean meat at that time. You force Yeshua to teach those men to sin since those laws were supposedly not abolished until the cross when he fictitiously nailed them to it. However, if you remain true to the context, then "whatever" refers to whatever clean meat one eats with dirty hands.
that is your opinion, but opinions obviously differ here gadar--although how i'm not quite clear, but really idc if you want to find "dirty hands" in here, fine with me; i read "whatever goes into the man from outside cannot defile him," and i am not forcing anyone to do anything, see; in fact it is you who say that it is we who have to avoid certain foods or be judged, right