The Problem With The Trinity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then dave, Hose a 2 is one of the passages, particularly starting at verse 14. But it's good to read what comes before verse 14 too.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
i have language authorities on tap wadr, and most of them are hip to the reason kurios was invoked, "In Greek mythology the word 'kurios' was only very sporadically applied to the deity," "The ubiquitous noun κυριος (kurios), meaning sir, mister, master, lord or Lord. It occurs 745 times in the New Testament..."

D

Dave L

no answers = denial, Dave
Would you go to a foot doctor for brain surgery? Of course not. That's why we have professionals who know best in certain matters. Especially when it come to the bible and its original languages.

D

Dave L

i have language authorities on tap wadr, and most of them are hip to the reason kurios was invoked, "In Greek mythology the word 'kurios' was only very sporadically applied to the deity," "The ubiquitous noun κυριος (kurios), meaning sir, mister, master, lord or Lord. It occurs 745 times in the New Testament..."
But, Nestle Aland, the pros, agree with me and you do not.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Would you go to a foot doctor for brain surgery? Of course not. That's why we have professionals who know best in certain matters. Especially when it come to the bible and its original languages.
if that is what it takes for you to avoid examining the issues then that works for me too Dave

Reactions: Dave L

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
But, Nestle Aland, the pros, agree with me and you do not.
are you still talking about kurios, Dave? Or i mean droning on about it?
Bc it appears to you that that is like the one place you might have a point?

Ok Dave, granted ok, kurios makes Jesus into God.

Now can we have a convo, where you actually address the questions in my posts?

Reactions: stunnedbygrace
D

Dave L

are you still talking about kurios, Dave? Or i mean droning on about it?
Bc it appears to you that that is like the one place you might have a point?

Ok Dave, granted ok, kurios makes Jesus into God.

Now can we have a convo, where you actually address the questions in my posts?
Go for it.........

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dave don t get mad at me okay, but I am cracking up! he is saying the same thing to you that I was saying in the other thread. You don't address all someone is saying or asking...

D

Dave L

Dave don t get mad at me okay, but I am cracking up! he is saying the same thing to you that I was saying in the other thread. You don't address all someone is saying or asking...
Possibly I assume too much. One answer covers all in many cases. I'll try to be more meticulous. Thanks....

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Let's make sure we identify them correctly, point them out.
Dave, i am not interested in winning here ok, the Hegelian solution that you are pursuing right now? the questions are for you to answer for yourself, and only if you want to

i mean wadr if it appears i am making a point you will just change the subject again anyway i guess

You found Aland the same way you found the v; you began with a premise and then sought confirmation imo

D

Dave L

Dave, i am not interested in winning here ok, the Hegelian solution that you are pursuing right now? the questions are for you to answer for yourself, and only if you want to
I would like to see the questions clearly stated so we don't waste time barking up the wrong tree. If you would kindly state them. The more clearly the better. In business writing format, avoiding slang and texting short cuts.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I would like to see the questions clearly stated so we don't waste time barking up the wrong tree. If you would kindly state them. The more clearly the better. In business writing format, avoiding slang and texting short cuts.
ha you're a pip Dave, do you have a conductor's baton, too? The Qs were clear the first time ok, and i still do not need you to answer them either. Please do not answer them

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Possibly I assume too much. One answer covers all in many cases. I'll try to be more meticulous. Thanks....

I have the problem with my mother too. Within the first few words I say, she has already decided what I've said and am going to say! She therefore doesn't hear what I actually DO say. She is just waiting for me to stop talking so she can address what she thinks I've said! It is exceedingly hard to actually engage her because she has usually decided she is being attacked or put down in some way.

At the same time, she laments how we don't really talk any more. But I just don't want her to feel attacked by me, which happens if I talk. So it's a catch 22 of sorts. But if you are only concerned about yourself and defending yourself against perceived threats, it makes others shy away from anything other than light conversation with you. Anything more becomes too difficult.

Reactions: Dave L

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if Christian's are doing this:

*[[2Co 12:20]] KJV*
For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults:

Then does that mean they are unspiritual?

Those are things regarding "PRECEPTS", unfavorable to God.

Men are not perfect.
A man becoming "quickened" in his spirit IS Gods measure for "perfecting" a man according what is "acceptable" to Him.
Not perfect....but perfected, by and through the Power of God.

Rom 12:1
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God,
Which is your reasonable service.

A man who is made WHOLE, (^) has the internal power TO behave in accordance with Gods PRECEPTS, and when a man accomplishes such things, he glorifies God.

Glory to God,
Taken

D

Dave L

ha you're a pip Dave, do you have a conductor's baton, too? The Qs were clear the first time ok, and i still do not need you to answer them either. Please do not answer them
So you are "throwing in the sponge?" So to speak?