The Problem With The Trinity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I just reviewed your entire discussion with Dave and only found one inconsequential question asked by you; "How might you feel "doing greater things" than the High Priest you worship, though?" While I disagree with Dave's position, I agree with him about you being so unclear. I also don't understand your refusal to quote the "questions" you are referring to. I can only assume you won't quote them because you never asked them. All you asked was one irrelevant question.
one is enough i guess; one is plenty. But just for you i'll say that i have been in a couple of pretend conversations with Dave before, and it's more like 20 Qs ok. Btw how did you like his answer to my Q? :D

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
If you cannot make yourself clear it is either an act or a condition. If it is an act, I'm not impressed. If it is a condition, I'll make more of an effort to understand what you say.
Dave, if you still can't reply to the post is it an act or a condition ok
talk to gadar, and i'll go away, and everyone's happy

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So what kind of person makes an obscure challenge and then mocks those who cannot understand his manner of speech?
i'm going to let someone else point the post out to you this time wadr Dave--if it even exists that is--bc you are right i obv have issues and we should not even be talking i guess. It's only one irrelevant Q anyway, even if there are 2 or 3 other observations in it you might have acknowledged, but again you don't have to on my acct ok

D

Dave L

i'm going to let someone else point the post out to you this time wadr Dave--if it even exists that is--bc you are right i obv have issues and we should not even be talking i guess. It's only one irrelevant Q anyway, even if there are 2 or 3 other observations in it you might have acknowledged, but again you don't have to on my acct ok
??????????????

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Are you an original language expert?
One does not need to be an original language expert to compare the NA 27 Greek text to the NA 28 Greek text. NA 27 has the article as do the majority of all mss. and NA 28 doesn't.

D

Dave L

One does not need to be an original language expert to compare the NA 27 Greek text to the NA 28 Greek text. NA 27 has the article as do the majority of all mss. and NA 28 doesn't.
Have you considered the critical apparatus in NA 27? It's all there.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Have you considered the critical apparatus in NA 27? It's all there.
Please direct me to a link.

I would also add that the texts in question date from the fourth century or later. Well after the false teaching of the trinity was adopted. Texts containing "Iesous" are no doubt corrupted, especially since the Son is nowhere to be found in the Exodus account anywhere else in Scripture. To use that questionable verse to teach Yeshua preexisted and saved Israel out of Egypt when Scripture clearly teaches Yeshua's Father, Almighty YHWH, did that is utterly absurd.

Reactions: bbyrd009
D

Dave L

Please direct me to a link.

I would also add that the texts in question date from the fourth century or later. Well after the false teaching of the trinity was adopted. Texts containing "Iesous" are no doubt corrupted, especially since the Son is nowhere to be found in the Exodus account anywhere else in Scripture. To use that questionable verse to teach Yeshua preexisted and saved Israel out of Egypt when Scripture clearly teaches Yeshua's Father, Almighty YHWH, did that is utterly absurd.
I have it in the critical apparatus of my NA 27 hard copy. No internet link as of yet.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To you, what I teach is false doctrine because you are so indoctrinated into trinitarianism or something similar that you can no longer discern the truth.
I know the truth...that Jesus Christ is the God who made each and every last one of us. To deny this plain fact of scripture is not only to teach false doctrine...it is to place one's self in a situation wherein if he died tonight, it would be in his sins.

Where do people go in eternity, who die in their sins...heaven or hell?

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I know the truth...that Jesus Christ is the God who made each and every last one of us. To deny this plain fact of scripture is not only to teach false doctrine...it is to place one's self in a situation wherein if he died tonight, it would be in his sins.

Where do people go in eternity, who die in their sins...heaven or hell?
No, you don't know the truth. What you know is based on faulty translations, additions to the text and reading the Son into various texts so that he becomes our Creator rather than his Father YHWH who created everything all by Himself via speaking everything into existence with His own words.

Also, my salvation is not based on believing Yeshua is God. It is based on believing he is the SON OF GOD (John 3:16; 1 John 5:5, etc.). "God" is Yeshua's Father.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ha well maybe someone will tell me how i could possibly make it any clearer Dave, i mean gadar has refed it and i have quoted it again, dunno what else to do bro sry
now maybe it becomes clearer why it is pointless to make the truth too available to ppl, just puts them on the spot, etc

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whether they are actually "in sin" is not our call, neither is where to go or don't go....we are not all wise and neither can we 'see the heart' as God can.
Right...however we know from scripture that if someone denies that Jesus is the great I AM, they will die in their sins (John 8:24)...so scripture makes the call for us and determines that the Deity of Christ is essential doctrine as pertains to our salvation.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Right...however we know from scripture that if someone denies that Jesus is the great I AM, they will die in their sins (John 8:24)...so scripture makes the call for us and determines that the Deity of Christ is essential doctrine as pertains to our salvation.
Scripture does not say what you interpret it to say. That is your personal, erroneous interpretation of John 8:24 by taking Yeshua's words out of context and adding in your own words.

Reactions: Helen