The Problems of Perpetual Belief Alone Salvation-ism.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most Protestants or Belief Alone Salvationists I have talked with over the years use 1 John 1:8 as a banner flag they wave high in the air to say that they are not perfect and that they will always sin on some level (Although it does not mean they will be a practicing axe murderer, a street prostitute, a professional thief, etcetera). Basically they say that they will always sin on some level and they cannot help it because of 1 John 1:8. They may admit that they will not do gross sins all the time, but they say they will sin or stumble again this side of Heaven always until the day they die. Your attitude before against how the believer sleeping around on his wife was saved suggests that you hold to the sin and still be saved interpretation on 1 John 1:8 that most of the wide path candy land Christianity holds to. You don’t believe 1 John 2:3, and 1 John 2:4. You see that as pitting Scripture against Scripture. But you tend to favor a wrong understanding on 1 John 1:8 at the expense of not believing 1 John 2:3-4. By what you said so far: It appears like you hold to the sin and still be saved interpretation in 1 John 1:8 over obeying God’s commands so as to know Him (1 John 2:3). By what you said so far, it appears like you prefer the sin and still be saved interpretation on 1 John 1:8 over a person saying that they know the Lord and yet they do not keep His commandments and thus they are a liar and the truth is not in them in 1 John 2:4. If I am wrong, then tell me what you think 1 John 1:8 says.

For I was asking you how you take 1 John 1:8 as a declaration that believers will always sin this side of Heaven on some level. By what you said so far, I take it that is close to your interpretation. But I am asking just to be sure (Just in case you have some other understanding on what that verse says). In other words, if you do hold to the sin and still be saved interpretation on 1 John 1:8, it would explain why you have not given a basic explanation on what it says so far. Why? Because it’s embarrassing and sad.

The problem is that Belief Alone Salvationists never tell me what type of sins falls under this category and how often one does them that would fall under the safe sin and still be saved guidelines of 1 John 1:8.

Can they lie? Can they indulge in looking at women in lust? Can they use swear words? If so… how often? Is 2 times a day too much? Where is the line drawn whereby they would be practicing that sin whereby they would fall under the condemnation of Galatians 5:19-21, etcetera?
This is filled with so many poor assumptions and "you" statements I'm not even going to try to untangle it. You even show that you've ignored other things I've said in posts, or just don't think I'm being honest or something, whatever it is, I've said what I have to say.

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am curious, my friend. What does IFS stand for?
exactly what it says my friend . AS IN the word IF . WHEN we see an IF in the bible we need to beleive what follows that IF .
And not disregaurd it for sake of mens doctrines and teachings . Just believe EVERYTHING written and left for us .
ITS all for the good of the lambs .

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
was......I have no power to “ cast out” anyone in here, but I can certainly make their stay here an unpleasant one....

You would not be the First Gospel Perverter that I ran out of a Forum, by showing others their Hell-Inspired “Gospels”

So your goal is to make my stay unpleasant and run me out the forums?

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, aren’t you “ so “ sweet....I’m not interested in any of you peace overtures......Satan can appear as an “ Angel of Light” —- Your Grace Mocking and Grace Rejecting ways might be picked up by a poor Newbie that does not know any Better......shame on you for putting your Biblical Ignorance on display ....and for giving certain other Jack-Asses the opportunity to chime in....

Paul said to ” cast out” the Legalistic, Spiritual descendants of the Slave Woman , Hager.....I doubt if you even know who she was......I have no power to “ cast out” anyone in here, but I can certainly make their stay here an unpleasant one....You would not be the First Gospel Perverter that I ran out of a Forum, by showing others their Hell-Inspired “Gospels” That cause so many others to “ Fall From Grace” like you and your buddies...If you reject the Amazing Grace Of God, Galatians reveals that you are “ Severed From Christ”..... this is your current position and I’ll be damned if I’m going to sit back and watch you put others in this wretched state.....if you can’t stand the heat—- stay out of the kitchen!

Not sure how this isn't a violation of the Rules in this forum.

Reactions: marks

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have absolutely NO REGRETS to STRONGLY ADMONISH any Gospel Perverters That SPIT on The Blood Of Christ! Practically every line she wrote was a personal insult to me and anybody else that has Proper, Biblical Doctrine.....You think that I’m just gonna Stand and Take it because it had a kind of “ Sweetness” to it.....The thinking behind it is straight from Hell.....There is such a thing as “ Righteous Anger” and that is what you are witnessing—- you and her can expect more when you MOCK the Grace That was purchased by the Shed Blood Of My Savior.....
You can * COUNT* on it.....I get a “ Righteous Anger” whenever I see Blind Guides and Gospel Perverters and Spreaders Of Leaven Raise their ugly heads....Such Hell- Inspired Doctrines destroyed many of Pauls early Churches.....I am not going to passively Stand by and see these False and Accursed “ Teachers” destroy this place.....
“ A little Leaven leavens the whole batch” ......I am God's “ Pit- Bull” in the fight against Leaven—- get used to it.
M
m

Okay, answering the same post twice.

Just wanted to see if you were still breaking your promise to the mods to try to stop doing the "Pit-Bull" thing.
:)
M
M

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know what I know from reading the Bible, the same as you, only, the difference between us as I see it is that there are certain passages that you seem to think have hidden loopholes or somehow don't mean the things they say.

I can say the same for you. A loophole in my opinion would be in one’s favor for their benefit. I am merely telling you what the Bible says plainly that is not popular to hear (Which is not a loophole to my benefit). For Jesus said narrow is the way (Matthew 7:14). Jesus said strive to enter the straight gate (Luke 13:24). I wish things were easier than what Jesus said here but they simply are not. I cannot change my Lord’s words to make them more comforting to others and tell them lies as Protestants do. I am going to tell people the truth of God’s Word even if that truth is not popular.

You said:
I realize you will say the same of me, however, the passages you will say that of me concerning will be along the lines of, "Adulterers will not inherit the kingdom of heaven", which does not make an actual statement about the nature of justification and regeneration,

It does not have to. Take Galatians 5:19-21. It is written to believers. It is telling believers that the unrighteous will not inherit the Kingdom of God. Unless Paul is trying to convince the Galatians of a problem of Universalism (in that even the wicked will be saved), then he is referring to how believers can lose salvation if they partake of a life of sin. I remember one Belief Alone Salvationist guy about seven or so years ago telling me that the words “inherit the kingdom of God” is in reference to your efforts in bringing other believers to the faith. This is how far the silliness goes within your camp to not believe the text plainly. We know that Matthew 25:34 references to how Jesus says, “Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:” which is contrasted with those who did not help the poor and were told to depart from the Lord into everlasting fire (Matthew 25:41-43).

You said:
while the ones I'll say that of you make very specific statements that don't seem to fit your POV, like this one in Hebrews.

Actually, Hebrews 12:5-11 on the issue of chastening works perfectly with what I believe the Bible teaches because God chastens with the intended goal of getting the believer to stop sinning. In the Belief Alone Salvationist camp, I never hear them talk about chastening in their own life in how it helped them to overcome sin, but I hear them talk about how they are saved by a belief alone in Jesus and nothing else and that they will always sin this side of Heaven based on a false interpretation of 1 John 1:8. Maybe there are a few odd balls in your camp who believe they can walk perfectly, but they don’t believe it is for salvation. Therefore, any chastening by the Lord is not any real motivation to stop. Does any in the Belief Alone camp really experience chastening? I doubt it because most of them justify sin and they do not believe sin can destroy their soul as Jesus taught (Matthew 5:28-30) (Matthew 6:15) or as Paul taught (Galatians 5:19-21) (1 Corinthians 6:9-10), or as John taught (Revelation 21:8) (Revelation 22:14-15).

You said:
"Don't count on it" is your final answer, as if I should doubt what you yourself recognize what it says. But you are really saying, "don't count on God to do what is needed to make sure you arrive where He wants you to go", and instead want me to rely on my self effort motivated by fear to do what God can't/won't Himself do, though here again, there are a number of passages where He declares He will in fact successfully accomplish His work in us.

The Bible talks a lot about the fear of the Lord (Psalms 85:9) (Ecclesiastes 8:12-13) (Luke 1:50).
But the Belief Alone Salvationist twists the fear of the Lord to mean something else (When those who do not fear God partake in sin - Genesis 20:11). The Bible also talks a lot about how we are to obey God as a part of salvation (Hebrews 5:9) (Hebrews 12:14) (2 Thessalonians 2:13) (Romans 8:13) (Luke 9:62) (Luke 10:25-28) (Romans 2:8-11) (John 5:29) (Revelation 22:12-15).
Only believing Protestant deceptions will not allow you to believe these verses on how you must obey God as a part of entering the Kingdom.

You said:
Your salvation is on again off again with every sin you commit,

Right, because the Bible teaches that (Which is a truth you don’t like in the Bible).
Proof of this truth?
Well, when the prodigal son came home and sought forgiveness with his father, his father said that his son was dead and he is alive again two times (Please see: Luke 15:24, and Luke 15:32). In James 5:19-20, it says, “Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.”. This means what it says. If a brother errors from the truth of following our Lord and we convert this sinning believer back to following Jesus in living righteously again, then we would have helped cover a multitude of this believer’s sins and saved their soul from spiritual death.

You said:
my salvation is certain in God's keeping power as He continues to renew my mind in making my life Godly.

Sounds like a nice fantasy, but it’s not the reality of what the Bible teaches.
I wish things were that easy, but it simply isn’t that way.

You said:
Your trust must of necessity be in yourself, my trust is in Jesus, and specifically not in myself.

Much love!

To trust in Jesus is more than trusting in the person of Jesus for salvation, but it is also trusting in what He taught, too.
Jesus taught against how sin can destroy our soul.
This is not comforting to you and many Protestants and so you ignore this truth or you seek to change it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wynona

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think my relationship with the Lord God has anything to do with you?

I am nothing. Christ is everything. I am just a messenger of God’s Word. I am just relaying to you what His Word says. If you believe I am not relaying His word correctly, then feel free to prove your case with the Bible.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is written:

“If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.” (John 15:10).

“If anyone does not love the Lord, let him be under a curse. Come, O Lord!” (1 Corinthians 16:22) (Berean Study Bible).

Luke 10:25-28
25 “And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.”

“In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.” (1 John 3:10).

“Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.” (1 John 3:15).

Revelation 22:14-15
14 “Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.”

Why not talk about your “True” Doctrine?
It would be More like, “ Blessed are those with Lucky Repentance—- it Trumps everything!

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what do you think to yourself when I respond with,

Ephesians 4:31-32 KJV
31) Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
32) And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

and,

Colossians 3:12-13 KJV
12) Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
13) Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

In Matthew Jesus preached to the Jews, Forgive others, or your Father in heaven will not forgive you.

In Paul's letters, God, through His Apostle to the gentiles, taught that we are to forgive because we have been forgiven.

In Matthew, Forgive, or you will not be forgiven. Receiving forgiveness depends on you first forgiving others.

In Ephesians and Colossians, Forgive, because you have been forgiven. We've already received forgiveness, and so we are to forgive others.

When you look at these together like this, it at first appears to be a conflict. What is the correct resolution? How can you interpret these passages while still believing every word written?

Much love!

Paul is talking about their past forgiveness of when they first came to the Lord Jesus for salvation, and He is not referring to the fact that they are forgiven by Jesus even if they continue to not forgive others. For if Paul spoke contrary to the words of the Lord Jesus Christ, he would be proud and he would know nothing according to his own words given to Timothy in 1 Timothy 6:3-4.

It’s like in Matthew 18:32, when the Lord said to the unforgiving servant that he forgave him of all his debts, he was referring to a one time past event of forgiving of his all his past debts, and not a continual present state of disobedience by the servant (with that Lord still forgiving him).

While we are initially and ultimately saved by God's grace through faith in Christ, the Bible also teaches that works of faith also play a part in the salvation process. For both Jesus and Paul taught and or implied that works play a part in eternal life.

#1. Both Jesus and Paul essentially say you can deny God by one's works.

For Jesus said,
"And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity" (Matthew 7:23).

Jesus said,

"And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth" (Matthew 25:30).

Paul said,

"They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate." (Titus 1:16).

#2. Both Jesus and Paul essentially say you need to drink of (walk in) the Spirit as a part of everlasting life.

Jesus said,
"But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life." (John 4:14).

Jesus said,

"He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water." (John 7:38).

John said this of Jesus's words,
"(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)" (John 7:39).

Paul said,

“...God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth” (2 Thessalonians 2:13).

Paul said,

“For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.” (Romans 8:13).

Paul said,

“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.” (Romans 8:1).

#3. Both Jesus and Paul say that the judgment involves those being condemned or punished in the afterlife for doing evil vs. doing good leading to glory or life as a part of God's kingdom.

Jesus said,
"And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.” (John 5:29).

Paul said,

"But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: For there is no respect of persons with God." (Romans 2:8-11).

Paul said,

19 "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." (Galatians 5:19-21).

(Continued in my next post):

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#4. Both Jesus and Paul taught that we have to continue to abide in the good works of the Lord or we will be cut off and or burned in the fire.

Jesus said,
4 "Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned" (John 15:4-6).

Paul said,
“For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.” (Romans 11:21-22).

#5. Both Jesus and Paul essentially say that the fear of the Lord is a part of salvation.

Jesus said,
"Fear not them who can kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him (The Lord, i.e. Jesus) who is able to destroy both soul and body in Gehenna (i.e. the Lake of Fire) (‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:28‬).

Paul said,
"...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling." (Philippians 2:12).

#6. Both Jesus and Paul taught that laboring for the right kind of food relates to everlasting life.

Jesus says,
"Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you..." (John 6:29).

Jesus says,
"My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work." (John 4:34).

Paul said,
“...And having become servants of God, ye have your fruit unto holiness and the end, everlasting life.” (Romans 6:22).

#7. Both Jesus and Paul spoke of a time in the last days of where false prophets shall arise who are faithless and who do not love (i.e. they will have a form of godliness).

Jesus said,
"Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?" (Luke 18:8).

Jesus said,
"And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." (Matthew 24:12).

Jesus said,
"And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many" (Matthew 24:11).

Paul said,
1 "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was."
(2 Timothy 3:1-9).

Side Note:

Please take note that James says he will show you his faith by his works (James 2:18). So the faithless that Jesus talks about are those who are fruitless or those who do not have any truly good works. 2 Timothy 3:1-9 is also a revealing passage, as well. Basically it is saying what you are not supposed to be like. For this passage describes those who have a form of godliness and they are lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God. This means that a Belief Alone Type Gospel (that leads to one not being concerned about sin or not treating it as seriously) is simply not true. For the moment I tell someone that all they need to do to be saved is to believe in Jesus and nothing else, they are going to not be concerned with living holy (because they do not think it is necessary to enter God's Kingdom).

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can they lie? Can they indulge in looking at women in lust? Can they use swear words? If so… how often? Is 2 times a day too much? Where is the line drawn whereby they would be practicing that sin whereby they would fall under the condemnation of Galatians 5:19-21, etcetera?

A man can do ALL of these things thousands of times ! ......just make sure that you pray for some of that “ Lucky Repentance” Before you die....Then you will be “ good to go” ....who said that you can’t Sin and “ get away with it? “ ..... apparently, THAT men never met Bible Highlighter....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just start believing the Bible plainly in what it says and see where that takes you.

Hopefully , you will be taken to the Gospel Of “ Lucky Repentance” ....Forget about your Faith In the Finished Work Of The Cross ......concentrate instead on being the “ Co- Savior” .....Jesus did “ His” part by dying on the Cross.....now , you must do YOUR part in having the Luck and the Super Memory to Repent Of all of your Sins Before you die...Do I understand your doctrine correctly, Bible Lowlighter?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the Bible verses I provided are not true doctrine?

The Bible verses are fine.....you have taken good Bible verses and Twisted them and you have taken them out of context to try to support your “ False and Perverted” Gospel....The gospel of “ Lucky Repentance” That you MUST make up and live by because you have rejected the Grace of God....please provide the verse that shows that a man is Saved by Repenting Of all of his sins before he dies....

That “ ACCURSED” Guy That Paul talks about in Gal. 1:8? .....That Guy is *YOU* ....Convince me that you are Not.....

Paul’s Gospel ( Given to him by Jesus personally ) says that we will be Saved if we Believe that Jesus died for our Sins and rose from the grave.....1cor15:1-4....Is this anything “ close” to what YOU teach?
Of course not —— and if “ your “ Gospel does not Line- Up note for note with Paul’s Gospel , it makes no difference if it was given to you by an Angel.....it’s a “ False and Perverted” Gospel and if anybody preaches a different Gospel as you clearly do ....He is “ Accursed” or Damned by God....If YOU are not the Accursed man that Paul is talking about —— tell me and everybody in this Forum why not ....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
25 “And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

You just don’t get it.....Jesus told this self- Righteous , Deceived Fool To “ DO” these things and he would be Saved.......The Problem is, the rich, young Ruler COULD NOT and DID NOT “ Love God with ALL of his heart, etc.... He did NOT “ do these things”.....

Jesus said this to puncture the guys self -Righteous Balloon ......The man said that he had kept all of the Law since his youth.... He made the same error that so many of the Jews did.... trying to justify himself by his law-Keeping ability.....trying to establish “ his own righteousness” instead if dubmitting to the “ Righteousness Of God” .....

Jesus knew the man was deceived......he needed to Trust Jesus instead of Trusting in Himself and His Performance... Jesus is the Savior....why turn to the “ Savior” If you don’t see the need for one ? Jesus was trying to wake this man up to this Fact....The first step in one’s Salvation is having a Contrite Heart....The man had a proud heart and Jesus was trying to Remedy That...

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even the apostle Paul warns us to be not deceived in that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God (and then he lists various sins). Do you just skip past these verses really fast when you read the Bible?

And I suppose that you never commit any of these sins, do you? There is no need for me to EVER “ skip” any verses like these.....it’s not necessary when you are a Good Student Of The Word that knows how to “ Rightly Divide “,and also knows about not taking verses out of context...

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So your goal is to make my stay unpleasant and run me out the forums?

You hit the Nail on the Head.....”You” and “ Bible Highlighter” along with you! .....Churches in general , and these Forums in particular, have for too long just sat back and Let the Spreaders Of Leaven and the Teachers Of False and Perverted Gospels hold sway.....Somebody needs to take a Stand for the Truth Of Paul’s Gospel Of Grace and Ill make that stand even if I have to go it alone..

This entire matter is nothing new .......You guys aren’t the first Legalists and Spreaders Of Leaven to come along....and BH’s Doctrine Of “ Lucky Repentance” is nothing but a display of pure Bible Ignorance and Wickedness that makes me want to vomit....I can’t believe that others in here just let such Blasphemies “ Slide”.....

I refuse to let Anything “Slide” that night Wreck the Faith Of a Newbie and ruin them with the Satanic Lies That they are exposed to in here....

Paul’s Remedy for you Spiritual Descendants Of The Salve Woman, Hagar is to be “Cast Out” just as she was......Paul warned that these descendants ....these “Slaves” to the Law .....would Always attack the children of the Free....You and your sorry Ilk are “today’s” Attackers....You need to be Cast Out Of any and all “Christian” Forums.......lacking the Power to do that, I am stuck doing the next best thing....Continue to “ Admonish” you and make your stay an Unpleasant One .....shaming you to the point that you will leave on your own....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure how this isn't a violation of the Rules in this forum.

If I can’t admonish those that preach and teach “ False and Perverted”, so- called Gospels ....if I can’t call-out those that Mock and Reject the Grace That Jesus Shed His Blood to purchase ,and if I can’t attack the BLASPHEMOUS Doctrine Of “Lucky Repentance” That maintains that the ONLY way to be Saved is to have the super memory and the Good Fortune to Repent Of All Of your Sins Before you die......If doing That is a “ violation of the Rules” , The “Rules” need to be changed.....

God HATES Leaven....no Christian site should Side with those that spread it, and go against those that try to stop it’s Spread.....It was *Leaven* —-and NOT *Righteous Anger* that destroyed Paul’s Churches in Asia Minor....” A little Leaven leavens the whole Batch”.....

If this Leaven is not put to a STOP in here, this excellent Site will run the risk of being destroyed from within, just as some of Paul’s early churches were.....I don’t want to see that happen—— Hang me From the Highest Tree....