The proof of one’s faith….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Peter 1:7 (NASB20)
so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which perishes though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise, glory, and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is the proof of faith?

That would be the outcome of a trial that pushed one to the end of one’s own ability, that outcome, whatever it might be, is the proof of one’s faith… For the proving the realness of one’s faith, the fire of a trial pushing one beyond one’s own abilities, is that which is necessary for the proof, or lack of, to be manifested….

For if one would, the proof of faith is the proof of the actual growing of the new life in one… This new life is that that will be praised, glorified and honored at the revelation of Christ…. For the revelation of Christ is the revealing of His life in one and to the degree it has been grown in one, to the praise of Him who died to make this new life possible….

For the salvation that is offered in Christ is the life of Christ being brought to life in one, this alone is the salvation offered, this new life coming to manifestation in one…. This life being the only life that can live before God, this life being the proof of one’s faith, via, the degree of one’s faith being the degree of this life… For the faith into this life is one’s desiring of this life.. For scripture says ‘the just shall live by faith’ which, is as much as saying ‘the just shall live by desiring into this new life’…. For to the strength of one’s desire into this new life will be the strength of one’s faith towards this new life…

There is but one barrier between the experiencing of this new life and that which has been one’s life….This being that which Christ said must be denied if one would come after Him, that being one’s very self, that is, one’s very own, own will…. For this is that which needs to be understood, embraced, and walked in, for all those that would desire to follow after Christ; this picking up one’s cross and willfully dying on it… For this dying to own will is the opener of all good things from God, blessed are those that willingly embrace and walk in it….

Be blessed all in the willing, the embracing and the walking….

A fellow believer, Not me

Reactions: marks

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paul said....>"I have finished my course, i have kept the faith, i am ready to be offered".

And then they cut off his head.
So, that is one way to prove it.

But in general, the way your faith is proven, is not by running back to God because your life was given some hard situation that you can't stand....and then once its over you go back to doing nothing for God till the next crisis bring you back to Him again.
So, not like that...
Dont be that one.

Instead, live a life that starts each day with God, and stays this way all the time.
Do that for all your life, and your faith is proven.

Reactions: marks

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul said....>"I have finished my course, i have kept the faith, i am ready to be offered".

And then they cut off his head.
So, that is one way to prove it.

But in general, the way your faith is proven, is not by running back to God because your life was given some hard situation that you can't stand....and then once its over you go back to doing nothing for God till the next crisis bring you back to Him again.
So, not like that...
Dont be that one.

Instead, live a life that starts each day with God, and stays this way all the time.
Do that for all your life, and your faith is proven.

Thanks for your thoughts, may you be blessed in the proving of your faith….

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
1 Peter 1:7 (NASB20)
so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which perishes though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise, glory, and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That would be the outcome of a trial that pushed one to the end of one’s own ability, that outcome, whatever it might be, is the proof of one’s faith… For the proving the realness of one’s faith, the fire of a trial pushing one beyond one’s own abilities, is that which is necessary for the proof, or lack of, to be manifested….

For if one would, the proof of faith is the proof of the actual growing of the new life in one… This new life is that that will be praised, glorified and honored at the revelation of Christ…. For the revelation of Christ is the revealing of His life in one and to the degree it has been grown in one, to the praise of Him who died to make this new life possible….

For the salvation that is offered in Christ is the life of Christ being brought to life in one, this alone is the salvation offered, this new life coming to manifestation in one…. This life being the only life that can live before God, this life being the proof of one’s faith, via, the degree of one’s faith being the degree of this life… For the faith into this life is one’s desiring of this life.. For scripture says ‘the just shall live by faith’ which, is as much as saying ‘the just shall live by desiring into this new life’…. For to the strength of one’s desire into this new life will be the strength of one’s faith towards this new life…

There is but one barrier between the experiencing of this new life and that which has been one’s life….This being that which Christ said must be denied if one would come after Him, that being one’s very self, that is, one’s very own, own will…. For this is that which needs to be understood, embraced, and walked in, for all those that would desire to follow after Christ; this picking up one’s cross and willfully dying on it… For this dying to own will is the opener of all good things from God, blessed are those that willingly embrace and walk in it….

Be blessed all in the willing, the embracing and the walking….

True faith endures; and Romans 8 ends on a triumphant note indeed... :)

Reactions: Not me