The prophetic visions in Daniel’s prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now from my 2¢

The roman empire separated into two Legs in the statue. That is history

And the legs separated into 10 toes. Also history.

When the little horn grows of the toes, he will reunite them into a new roman empire... Prophecy.

The AC is the little horn and the head killed historically is Alexander the great. Who will not be healed and resurrected, but is actually a demon that will enter the AC and beat the new Alexander the great.

Both the AC and Alexander unite a federation of nations into a conquering empire. Both are godKings that conquered with treaties. Both are homosexuals. Neither are Jews.

Get a map of the roman empire when it fell apart into 10 nations. Lay a map of the EU over its.
They match.

Both come to power swiftly, expand their empires rapidly and die after a historically short period of time.

As for the gap that is easy to see. Christ died at the close of the 69th week in the 70th week is not commence until the rapture/revealing of the AC/seven year treaty.

For what it is worth, Greece is part of the EU. The little horn grows out of the Greece beast. The roman empire heavily copied Greece.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Did I open the wrong door? LOL
Yes you did, its like encouraging a dog to roll in rotten meat; they just love to do it!
And the legs separated into 10 toes. Also history.
The European Common Market is not and never will be the 'ten toes' of Neb's statue.
Daniel 7:23-24 and Revelation 17:12-13 are plain, the ten kings or better translated; Presidents, will rule each of the ten world regions of the One World Government. Those regions have already been decided, google: 10 world regions and see the one for you country.
This will happen soon after the great and terrible Day of the Lord's wrath against the nations, the great reset of civilization, similar in magnitude as Noah's flood. But this time by fire from the sun and many more people will survive. Psalms 50:1-3, 2 Peter 3:7, Revelation 6:12-17
But the area that will not become part of the OWG, will be all that area given to Abraham and his descendants by faith, Galatians 3:26-29; all of the holy Land, where we Christians will be gathered and will live in peace and prosperity. Isaiah 62:1-5

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes you did, its like encouraging a dog to roll in rotten meat; they just love to do it!

The European Common Market is not and never will be the 'ten toes' of Neb's statue.
Daniel 7:23-24 and Revelation 17:12-13 are plain, the ten kings or better translated; Presidents, will rule each of the ten world regions of the One World Government. Those regions have already been decided, google: 10 world regions and see the one for you country.
This will happen soon after the great and terrible Day of the Lord's wrath against the nations, the great reset of civilization, similar in magnitude as Noah's flood. But this time by fire from the sun and many more people will survive. Psalms 50:1-3, 2 Peter 3:7, Revelation 6:12-17
But the area that will not become part of the OWG, will be all that area given to Abraham and his descendants by faith, Galatians 3:26-29; all of the holy Land, where we Christians will be gathered and will live in peace and prosperity. Isaiah 62:1-5

Study history. Rome did crumble into 10 nations. Here's are maps:
prophecy in daniel

The Church is rapture before the events of Isaiah. That is Israel.
That

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Study history. Rome did crumble into 10 nations. Here's are maps:
prophecy in daniel
That is very debatable, the tribal bands that raped and pillaged Rome, were hardly nations and they were all subsumed into modern Germany, Austria, etc.
Anyway, the idea that the ten toes are history is false, because what happened in history does not preclude a future, final fulfillment. A fulfilment that is worldwide, as the prophesies clearly say.
The Church is rapture before the events of Isaiah. That is Israel.
Slightly garbled pronouncement here.
The Church raptured? To where exactly? What for? Please prove this opinion with scripture.
Anyway; who is Israel, just the Jews? That idea conflicts with just about every New Testament teaching.

Aren't we meant to spread the Gospel and patiently await the Return of our Lord Jesus? Matthew 28:19-20

B

brakelite

That is very debatable, the tribal bands that raped and pillaged Rome, were hardly nations and they were all subsumed into modern Germany, Austria, etc.
Incorrect here I think. Those 'tribal bands' as you put it were kingdoms, the leaders of which had great influence. For example, the papacy used Clovis, the first Catholic convert, and King of the Franks as a battering ram for centuries, ( okay perhaps not Clovis personally, but the Franks definitely) as did the emperor's with the Goths. The Goths had enough power in Rome to have the final say on papal elections.
And rather than being subsumed, they were the foundations of modern Europe. The Franks... France. Alemanni... Austria. Lombards.... Italy. Anglo Saxon.... Britian.
Etc etc etc

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyway, the idea that the ten toes are history is false, because what happened in history does not preclude a future, final fulfillment. A fulfilment that is worldwide, as the prophesies clearly say.

Slightly garbled pronouncement here.
The Church raptured? To where exactly? What for? Please prove this opinion with scripture.
Anyway; who is Israel, just the Jews? That idea conflicts with just about every New Testament teaching.

Aren't we meant to spread the Gospel and patiently await the Return of our Lord Jesus? Matthew 28:19-20
No debate, I Posted the maps.

There will never be such a thing as a one world government. Prophecies quite cute clear the U.S., New Rome in China will be separate and enemies in the Trib.

You have zero proof of that going to happen.

Raptured to heaven to be protected from the trib:
Revelations
10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

Keep from in the Greek is tereo ek which means removal from the issue.

Israel and Judah split and long time ago. The staff was broken into two. But they will be rejoined in the covenant to the house of Israel and the house and Judah.

Christ will gather all Jews from the world and divide them back into their tribes into their assigned role.

The that temple will be cleansed and rebuilt into the one prophesied by Ezekiel.

Is spiritualizing and dismissing a lot of the bible.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No debate, I Posted the maps.

There will never be such a thing as a one world government. Prophecies quite cute clear the U.S., New Rome in China will be separate and enemies in the Trib.

You have zero proof of that going to happen.
The proof of a future 10 world regions, a One World Govt, is in Daniel 7:23-24, which states the Fourth Kingdom will be different from all the other Kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, and will soon be taken over by a single man; a powerful dictator. Revelation 17:12-13
New Rome in China? Sheer speculation and unbiblical rubbish.

Revelations 3:10 Because you have kept My Command to stand firm, [in your faith] I will keep you from the ordeal...…
Has the Church, in the Western nations had to stand firm in their faith yet? How will that happen? There must be a testing time to come yet, as 1 Peter 4:12 plainly says: a fiery ordeal...
It will be the terrible Day of the Lord's wrath, vividly described in over 100 prophesies, that everyone on earth now, must face.

You idea that the Jews are all of Israel, is very wrong. They are only 2 of the 12 tribes, they know this, but deceived Christians want them to be on earth while they sit in heaven. An impossible scenario, that will never happen.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The proof of a future 10 world regions, a One World Govt, is in Daniel 7:23-24, which states the Fourth Kingdom will be different from all the other Kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, and will soon be taken over by a single man; a powerful dictator. Revelation 17:12-13
New Rome in China? Sheer speculation and unbiblical rubbish.
Revelation 17:12-13 New International Version (NIV)
12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast.

You didn't want quote the whole passage, did you?

The 10 nations are the 10 toes of the statue. Not ten regions of the world.

The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits(Rome). 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is (Rome), the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction. Alexander the great of Greece.

The fourth kingdom was the roman empire. Already rose and fell.

Revelations 3:10 Because you have kept My Command to stand firm, [in your faith] I will keep you from the ordeal...…
Has the Church, in the Western nations had to stand firm in their faith yet? How will that happen? There must be a testing time to come yet, as 1 Peter 4:12 plainly says: a fiery ordeal...

It will be the terrible Day of the Lord's wrath, vividly described in over 100 prophesies, that everyone on earth now, must face.

That revelations 3:10 says otherwise.

The seven churches were used to prophesy to the coming seven church ages. We are in Philadelphia and Laodicea.

You idea that the Jews are all of Israel, is very wrong. They are only 2 of the 12 tribes, they know this, but deceived Christians want them to be on earth while they sit in heaven. An impossible scenario, that will never happen.

Christ will gather all out of all nations and restore them to their tribes. Israel and Judah will be combined back into one nation.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Christ will gather all out of all nations and restore them to their tribes. Israel and Judah will be combined back into one nation
Correct, Israel, now the Christian peoples, will join with the remnant of Judah after the Lord's Day of wrath. Jeremiah 50:4-5

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ will gather all out of all nations and restore them to their tribes. Israel and Judah will be combined back into one nation
Correct, Israel, now the Christian peoples, will join with the remnant of Judah after the Lord's Day of wrath. Jeremiah 50:4-5
Replacement theology. Not to be found in the bible.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
and patiently await the Return of our Lord Jesus?
"and lo, I am with you always?"

which is quite Freudian, as "lo" is not in the original, and is also Hebrew for "no."
cool, huh? Ps, best of luck on that patiently awaiting some return though, ok, i honestly, truly hope it happens just like you are inferring, that would be awesome huh. If only you could Quote it, right?

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Not sure that you have your facts correct about this passage. You are on the wrong side of the ditch to be right. LOL

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"and lo, I am with you always?"

which is quite Freudian, as "lo" is not in the original, and is also Hebrew for "no."
cool, huh? Ps, best of luck on that patiently awaiting some return though, ok, i honestly, truly hope it happens just like you are inferring, that would be awesome huh. If only you could Quote it, right?
Lo and behold, no lo.

Matthew 28:20
and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Except the good old KJV:

Matthew 28:20 King James Version (KJV)
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009