The prophetic visions in Daniel’s prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Christ will gather all out of all nations and restore them to their tribes. Israel and Judah will be combined back into one nation
Correct, Israel, now the Christian peoples, will join with the remnant of Judah after the Lord's Day of wrath. Jeremiah 50:4-5
Do you really see the church directly mentioned in the Old Testament?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Replacement theology. Not to be found in the bible.
Lack of understanding of Bible truths, to be found in people who believe false theories.
The Jewish State of Israel.
The established Church.
Two separate entities, impossible to combine.

Ancient Israel chosen by God to be His people. They failed in the task, were exiled, now Judah has come back, but in apostasy and unbelief of Jesus.
Now facing the Lord's Day of wrath, when only a remnant will survive. Romans 9:27, Isaiah 29:4
True faithful Christians throughout the centuries, from the early churches, pilgrim fathers, until todays born again Christians.
Now; all those who follow the Way of Jesus; are the Israelites of God. Galatians 6:14-16

People who like to think that the Jews still have God's favor,
have
simply failed to understand what the basic Message of the New Testament was all about. As well as what Jesus said about them. Matthew 8:11-12, Matthew 21:43, Revelation 2:9, John 8:39-43 and Matthew 3:9 The Jews cursed themselves; Matthew 27:25

So the baldly stated opinion quoted and supported by farouk, just shows serious misunderstanding and ignorance of Bible truths.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Good to distinguish between the church and Israel; important in the scheme of Biblical interpretation.
what diffs do you think? ty
Well, exactly; it's not the church in view in Matthew 24.
meaning to relate "the church" to "the temple" in Matt 24 there, is that right? Bc Matt 24 is fairly wide-ranging is why i ask, several...facets are kind of in view? "Not one stone on another" is quite reminiscent of some certain syntax applied to the Church, at least, i would say?

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lack of understanding of Bible truths, to be found in people who believe false theories.
The Jewish State of Israel.
The established Church.
Two separate entities, impossible to combine.

Ancient Israel chosen by God to be His people. They failed in the task, were exiled, now Judah has come back, but in apostasy and unbelief of Jesus.
Now facing the Lord's Day of wrath, when only a remnant will survive. Romans 9:27, Isaiah 29:4
True faithful Christians throughout the centuries, from the early churches, pilgrim fathers, until todays born again Christians.
Now; all those who follow the Way of Jesus; are the Israelites of God. Galatians 6:14-16

People who like to think that the Jews still have God's favor,
have
simply failed to understand what the basic Message of the New Testament was all about. As well as what Jesus said about them. Matthew 8:11-12, Matthew 21:43, Revelation 2:9, John 8:39-43 and Matthew 3:9 The Jews cursed themselves; Matthew 27:25

So the baldly stated opinion quoted and supported by farouk, just shows serious misunderstanding and ignorance of Bible truths.

Actually, you're the one not understanding and seeing the truth.

Yep, replacement theology all the way.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
On most points I think the truth is crystal clear. At least in the scope we see need to understand.
ok, as long as you don't test it or anything i guess that will work fine for now
but feel free to assert some Absolute Truth from Scripture whenever, ok
but how will you end up not sounding like Keraz, or any of the other proud and self-professed oracles of God in here? Who cannot address like half of the Book, can't even see the vv when you Quote them, cannot even hold a conversation with men any longer? is maybe the point

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, as long as you don't test it or anything i guess that will work fine for now
but how will you end up not sounding like Keraz, or any of the other proud and self-professed oracles of God in here? is maybe the point

Too late. And test everything so been a long time ago.

So what do you think you sound like?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Too late. And test everything so been a long time ago.

So what do you think you sound like?
i dunno, what declarations of truth have i made? can you quote one?

"And test everything so been a long time ago" is not even a sentence wadr, so now i have to make inferences bc what this is really saying is...different from what is being written, right, i mean really what you are saying here is "i have already tested everything, a long time ago i completed this test of everything/truth that exists, so i don't even need to engage in your invitation, even for purposes of the present illumination of a better truth" right. So an fu, basically

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but how will you end up not sounding like Keraz, or any of the other proud and self-professed oracles of God in here? Who cannot address like half of the Book, can't even see the vv when you Quote them, cannot even hold a conversation with men any longer? is maybe the point

You don't read well do you? I said I test everything, so long done but still subject to review a times.

I can quote and show other proofs. But no one can force others to listen think.

You seem too busy looking for ways to challenging others, trying to sound intellectual, instead of examining what they say.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i dunno, what declarations of truth have i made? can you quote one?

"And test everything so been a long time ago" is not even a sentence wadr, so now i have to make inferences bc what this is really saying is...different from what is being written, right, i mean really what you are saying here is "i have already tested everything, a long time ago i completed this test of everything that exists, so i don't even need to engage in your invitation" right
And here you go again trying to sound superior and interpret what others say.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You seem too busy looking for ways to challenging others, trying to sound intellectual, instead of examining what they say.
oh, well i thought you already knew that i am retarded, i try to make this plain to ppl pretty early. But if you would just quote where i am making statements of truth trying to sound intellectual, your point might become a little clearer to me, i mean it wouldn't surprise me to have one of my blind spots exposed here today, ok, but honest injun i am really just trying to examine what you have said right now!