The Psychological Dangers Of Rewriting History

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More presumption ? (in error)

Notice you posted a statement , about something in the Bible/ history,
but did not answer the question about where it is in the Bible .

It makes a difference. (as God Says)

Yeh I do make inferences. I just observed you said "your" Bible. (I learned when I had to do an observation tool assignment how hard it is not to make inferences. It is why social media and things, there are so many misunderstandings!!!) So can I infer you do believe all the Bible and were just wanting the Bible references?

But yeh, I did not observe or infer any questions. Here are the references for you. I won't paste all the scriptures here, because I'm not sure if this is on topic or not. But I will look up addresses, so you can look at them and we can make another topic on it... like "should Christian's fight/defend themselves physically." It would be an interesting topic to discuss.

Anyhow:

Esther 9:1‭-‬6‭, ‬14‭-‬15
Exodus 17:8-13 Battle of Refidim
Joshua 8 Battle of Ai

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew that in the Bible it is Old Testament. I just was verifying your own sources - if it is the same Bible.
The methods God directed in the Old Testament were His Way.
The methods directed by God and Jesus in the New Testament are His Way.

Learning from Him is important, or they get very mixed up - so many false teachers there are everywhere.
Whether He Directs or Permits much of a discussion about this , I don't know yet, here.
Since you mentioned "not sure if this is on topic or not." , might be reason to take the discussion, if God Permits, elsewhere.

The psychological AND physical AND spiritual dangers and the vast harm that happened because history was re-written
cannot be covered in one or two threads, can they ? And in some threads, in some forums, it is not permitted. I think it is permitted in discussion on this forum, not sure about this thread....

Oh WOW excellent point. How ironic...WOW. This really has me thinking why I need to know and defend what I believe. Not only history, but I will not be surprised there will come a time when our Bibles will be taken. In communist countries they are. I don't know if addresses will be important then. But knowing what God's Word says will be important. I always say what is in God's Word. References were added later though.

Last edited:

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Amen. Actually talking about this though:

"And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end. And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough."
Luke 22:35‭-‬38 KJV

This means we can protect ourselves if attacked, I believe.
You're correct, in Jesus time nobody could protect them because as Abraham himself was a civilian and the enemy was Nimrod as the ruler of babylonians. Jesus was trying to protect all of his disciples because Jesus mission was also saving the sinners and civilians who were being persecuted by the king. Because since Moses the hebrews was persecuted with the law, thats why Moses use bronze serpent as a reminder that there were death awaiting for peoples who brake the law. But Jesus was not like Moses instead of He healed all those sinners and everybody who were struggle in tribulation.
Jesus was crucified because he could not defend himself while they were out of number with the soldiers which came.

From this writings, we can see that Jesus was saving those who were tempted and persecuted by babylonians.
- Nimrod and Abraham - The Two Rivals

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
didn't north korea did that already and didn't my country did that as well and didn't who did that as well and didn't china did that as well?

come to think of it religious group did that as well brainwashing people till the truth of what really happened can't be seen anymore you can't even see any legitimate evidence even if you seek because there are already a lot of people who believes in those lies

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
didn't north korea did that already and didn't my country did that as well and didn't who did that as well and didn't china did that as well?

come to think of it religious group did that as well brainwashing people till the truth of what really happened can't be seen anymore you can't even see any legitimate evidence even if you seek because there are already a lot of people who believes in those lies
Yes, rewriting history is not all that is rewritten:
religion, science, news, politics, medicine - all lies - the lie has been published as the truth for longer than we have been alive - and the truth is opposed, censored, covered up, and called a lie.

"can't be seen anymore" ... correct... with men, it is still impossible (to see truth, to be saved) ....
What hope then ?
Only turning to Jesus, as Jesus will not cast aside anyone who comes to Jesus (Savior, God, Healer, Comforter) ..... )

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While I may not necessarily disagree with you, can I ask in response to the above quote, for what purpose?

Very malevolent. Goes back to the globalist objective for a New World Order. Too dark a subject matter for me to want to discuss, but let's just say the Devil still has the power to give the kingdoms of this world to those who will serve him.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very malevolent. Goes back to the globalist objective for a New World Order. Too dark a subject matter for me to want to discuss, but let's just say the Devil still has the power to give the kingdoms of this world to those who will serve him.
I think it is obvious through all history that the sons of disobedience have already been and are subject to the prince of the power of the air,
and not something to happen in the future - it was done and continue done in the enemy's power, as written , even in the first century.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it is obvious through all history that the sons of disobedience have already been and are subject to the prince of the power of the air,
and not something to happen in the future - it was done and continue done in the enemy's power, as written , even in the first century.

Remind me, Joseph. Are you a Preterist? I can't remember your position on prophetic matters.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If someone promised me a good dinner for explaining it, I have no idea what a preterist is.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Okay, again, I wouldn't disagree. But as you said, the devil needs agents/agencies to perform for him. What is the motivation for those agents? Money? Power? Most of them are already old, eg George Soros et all, many of them already have most of the money in the world, so what are they trying to accomplish for themselves personally by creating this NWO? What do they get that they don't already have?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, again, I wouldn't disagree. But as you said, the devil needs agents/agencies to perform for him. What is the motivation for those agents? Money? Power? Most of them are already old, eg George Soros et all, many of them already have most of the money in the world, so what are they trying to accomplish for themselves personally by creating this NWO? What do they get that they don't already have?

The NWO is a dream; a long term "solution" to the problems of mankind. They view humanity as unfit to rule themselves, so humanity must be governed and managed (and eventually thinned out) like a mindless herd of cattle. My apologies for not wanting to get into it, but if you research into it long enough you will eventually find these things out.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The NWO is a dream; a long term "solution" to the problems of mankind. They view humanity as unfit to rule themselves, so humanity must be governed and managed (and eventually thinned out) like a mindless herd of cattle. My apologies for not wanting to get into it, but if you research into it long enough you will eventually find these things out.
I fully understand the prophetic scenario as it pertains to global church/state union and the resulting crisis. Apart from a few details (perhaps not minor ones) you and I would agree on most things. I'm just wondering why globalists are doing what they are doing. Yes, it's to change the dynamic of human existence. But why? Why are they so motivated and focused? Yes, a single world religion is clearly the ultimate goal. And that religion is going to use political power to implement it's religious laws...a way of worship. But why I cannot fathom. And I doubt if anyone really can... Maybe Soros and Rothschild and their coconspirators would not be able to explain themselves either.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fully understand the prophetic scenario as it pertains to global church/state union and the resulting crisis. Apart from a few details (perhaps not minor ones) you and I would agree on most things. I'm just wondering why globalists are doing what they are doing. Yes, it's to change the dynamic of human existence. But why? Why are they so motivated and focused? Yes, a single world religion is clearly the ultimate goal. And that religion is going to use political power to implement it's religious laws...a way of worship. But why I cannot fathom. And I doubt if anyone really can... Maybe Soros and Rothschild and their coconspirators would not be able to explain themselves either.

They have their orders. You have to understand that Illuminati families are ultimately all serving Satan, and nothing is being done haphazardly or arbitrarily. There is a hierarchial structure, and at the top of the pyramid is Satan himself. And leaving that family or betraying its secrets is more dangerous than any mafia organization ever dreamed of. That's why they are all forced to take blood oaths while witnessing some child get his life taken in ritual human sacrifice...

I just woke up, and as I said, not the subject matter I like dwelling on, especially first thing in the morning, LoL. "Whatsoever is of good report..."

So have a blessed day, and in case I didn't say it before welcome to our forum. If it were another subject I wouldn't be cutting it short,
Hidden

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They have their orders.
Okay, thank you. Yes, knee deep in quick sand and unable to climb out. Once you start being informed of those darker secrets there's certain responsibilities that come with it. Welcome to hotel California.
Oh, btw, u and I have spoken many times of this previously, but I've had to sign in with a new name because I forgot my old pass word... Again... But thanks for your welcome anyway. :) backlit...a close cousin to my former self.

Reactions: Hidden In Him